BB friendly doctors in NYC

Schlatko

Hey guys. Just moved to town and am looking for a doctor. Was wondering if anyone knew of one that is friendly and not judgmental about guys that never use condoms. Would be great to find a doc who is a sex pig, himself. I know the chances of that are pretty slim.

Any suggestions would be great.

• Administrators

I've found the doctors at Callen-Lorde range from understanding to tolerant. A few of the doctors have admitted to me that they're a bit piggy sexually or that they bareback as well. If you're just matter of fact about not being interested in safe sex they don't really push it too much. They deal with gay guys all day long and I think they understand that it's better for you to be honest - so they can watch for and treat the things that come with unsafe sex.

• 1 month later...
I've found the doctors at Callen-Lorde range from understanding to tolerant. A few of the doctors have admitted to me that they're a bit piggy sexually or that they bareback as well. If you're just matter of fact about not being interested in safe sex they don't really push it too much. They deal with gay guys all day long and I think they understand that it's better for you to be honest - so they can watch for and treat the things that come with unsafe sex.

I had a CDL physical last fall in Latham the doctor was cool and said this will only take a little while. After the eyes ears throat he said ok take the shorts off I did je said cough I did and the the lube came out and he said turn around I did and spread my ass wide open he slid in and stayed there massaging me and said do u have anal sex with men. I said yes. He pulled out and said turn around I did and he had a huge boner. He grabbed my cock and how often. I said as much as possible than I grabbed his cock unzipped his pants sucked on him for a couple of minutes and spun around and bent over he thrust in me hard and hit bottom and said I could get fired while he's thrusting in and out of my ass then he dumps a huge load deep my ass anabasis oh shit. He was clean and I am too although for smoothly guy there sure was allot of cum. I dressed and got my CDL medical card and left. He called the following week and since then we meet after hours and I put my feet in the stirrups for my thorough exam.

I had a CDL physical last fall in Latham the doctor was cool and said this will only take a little while. After the eyes ears throat he said ok take the shorts off I did je said cough I did and the the lube came out and he said turn around I did and spread my ass wide open he slid in and stayed there massaging me and said do u have anal sex with men. I said yes. He pulled out and said turn around I did and he had a huge boner. He grabbed my cock and how often. I said as much as possible than I grabbed his cock unzipped his pants sucked on him for a couple of minutes and spun around and bent over he thrust in me hard and hit bottom and said I could get fired while he's thrusting in and out of my ass then he dumps a huge load deep my ass anabasis oh shit. He was clean and I am too although for smoothly guy there sure was allot of cum. I dressed and got my CDL medical card and left. He called the following week and since then we meet after hours and I put my feet in the stirrups for my thorough exam.

Don't believe it, but it's a cute work of fiction.

• Haha 1

Hey guys. Just moved to town and am looking for a doctor. Was wondering if anyone knew of one that is friendly and not judgmental about guys that never use condoms. Would be great to find a doc who is a sex pig, himself. I know the chances of that are pretty slim.

I like my doctor, but when I came down with something she mentioned condoms. Maybe she technically has to, if I ever feel uncomfortable with her I will have to find a gay male doctor.

When I move, which has been frequent in the past 3 years, I always have to look for a new MD. I ask around at the local LGBT Center and check the boards at aids.com as well as go to my first HIV MD and ask for his referral.

Once I have narrowed the list down to three, I make appointments with them. My quicklist of qualifications:

--are they on-time (or within 10 minutes)for my appointment?

--do they (or the nursing staff) get my current info (weight, bp/pulse) and ask how I feel?

--do they ask about any medications I am on?

--do they ask if they can order my medical record from my previous provider?

--do they ask if I have had sex within the past 30 days, and if so, how many partners I have had in that period?

On entering the exam room with the doc (I can't deal with a female MD):

--does he ask how I found them?

--does he ask me to remove clothing (any or all)?

--does he do an examination (listen to heart/lungs, check physiological response to stimuli, check eyes/ears/nose/throat, ask probing questions)?

--does he ask when my last bloodwork was performed and if I have copies of the results?

--does he ask if I am willing to submit to a blood panel so he can review the results?

Probably the biggest question for me is if he asks whether I have a regular sex partner, if we are sexually active and if we engage in safe sex or not. Because I have a husband (we got married when it was legal in California), I tell him about the facts...that my husband is also HIV positive and that we prefer no latex between us.

If his reaction to my statement is negative, I end the interaction there and cross him off the list. Folllowing the above process and procedure, I have not yet had to go beyond the third MD on my list. With one exception, I have picked the right MD the first time.

Doctors have to protect themselves while they render care to me. I don't look down on those who espouse a latex only relationship situation...I move on to another doc.

Edited by DocThor

Guest NastyPigDad

DocThor's tips are great..Doctors now have to be very careful to protect themselves ...Free clinics are good for more "understanding" docs..or any big city should have docs who are more sympathetic to our lifestyle and don't insist on latex..Just need to find him

Wow, I live in the capital region as well, please send a msg or e-mail with the doc's info, I need a bb friendly doc. Thanks!

• 11 months later...
Guest Inthewind

Believe it this is the medical building on old Niskayuna road on the left side past Latham auto body shop. The doctor is cool and gives thorough exams if the circumstances arise .......go for a cdl physical and find out for yourself

• 2 weeks later...

any luck? I'm looking for a doctor who is a sex pig too

Hey guys. Just moved to town and am looking for a doctor. Was wondering if anyone knew of one that is friendly and

not judgmental about guys that never use condoms. Would be great to find a doc who is a sex pig, himself. I know the chances of that are pretty slim.