Tops becoming Poz

Mcv69

I'm REALLY surprised by the huge difference between cut and uncut Cocks .... 62% to 11% !!!  I look forward to reading that article tomorrow ... and I'm very pleased to see that one of my favorite depravities is considered negligible !!!

2 hours ago, hntnhole said:

I'm REALLY surprised by the huge difference between cut and uncut Cocks .... 62% to 11% !!!

There is controversy in research circles about the protective role, if any, played by circumcision.

One of the seminal* African studies that someone posted on BZ, that attempted to estimate transmission risk per encounter, turned out to have a lively paper trail in the journal that published it. A letter to the editor argued for circumcision as a public health measure, but the researchers replied that that would be a misinterpretation of their data (confounding). In their study population, circumcision was associated with being Muslim, which was in turn associated with lower levels of risky sex.

* No pun intended. The risk rates from the study in question are used everywhere, and often without attention to population differences (such as, in most of Africa, studying sex between men and women, rather than sex between men). The risk rates were used, for example, as inputs to a mathematical modeling study that predicted drastic transmission of HIV by people with an undetectable viral load. Not a decade later, real, and in the case of gay men, population-specific, research found zero risk, proving U=U.

When reading an article that depends on a key study, it's important to read the original study report and see whether it's applicable or was just convenient to use. I'll be curious what you find when you size up the verywellhealth.com article.

• 1 month later...

I'm almost certain I caught it from topping. I took very, very few cocks in my ass bareback and even then I was so paranoid I pulled off after a few strokes and switched to sucking them. What I did do, was stick my uncut cock in thousands of holes in sex clubs and other cruising venues, I was completely indiscriminate about who I fucked or if their hole was already full of cum.

• Upvote 2