Successful Hookups With Tops

It seems like there's a ton of guys posting online looking to suck cock but very few looking to get get sucked off.  I'm looking to suck cock but I'm not super successful and finding tops to feed me.  Does anybody have tips on how to be more successful finding feeders to suck off?  Is there a way to word my ad to give me an edge on the other cock suckers?  Any other suggestions?

• 2 weeks later...

@Phallarchist pretty much hit the nail on the head, sorry to say. There are way more tops than bottoms in my experience, so many more that they (tops) can afford to pick and choose their fantasy hookups. I have found that getting out in the real world helps, going to bars and whatnot and actually meeting people so they can see a better picture of who you are and not just use a few sentences in an ad or online site to paint their mental picture of you.

Without seeing your ad we don’t know what approach you’re using, so it’s hard to advise you what to say any differently. I would suggest, however, that you avoid mention of how much you need or want the Top’s service; they don’t care, and this can paint you as needy or greedy, both of which can be turnoffs. Instead, describe what you can offer, why it sets you above the rest (be at least marginally honest about your talents and appearance), and make it clear that your goal is to make sure the Top is well served.

As others have said, cocksuckers are dime-a-dozen. Polls on this site consistently represent a distribution of about 66% bottom ratio, with only about 9% of the remainder being Total Tops, and not every Top likes head. You’re already fishing for less common fish, and the water is swimming with bait. It takes an exceptional mouth to stand out from the pack on its own merits. Otherwise, the successful ones either have the blessing of youth and beauty, or a gift with words.

My mouth is not particularly notable (though some seem to enjoy it) and the gods of Beauty turned their back on me long ago. Fortunately, the God of Ass was kind and took a liking to me, and I have something special to offer besides my mouth. You may wish to consider offering more services to sweeten the pot - for instance, you might learn how to give massages and offer to do that as well, or at least foot-rubs. Free beer? If you don’t think your appearance is competitive, are there things you could do to change that up? Visit a gym? Work on grooming? Even wearing a full-head mask can be a turn-on for certain tops. Be imaginative - it’s a jungle out there.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Yes, many people may want a handsome 20 something guy sucking their cock.  But when I used to be just an oral top I did not care for age or a whole lot on looks as much as their ability or what they had to offer.  Now that I'm an oral bottom I see that what I have to offer can make a difference.  Offering to host is a big plus as well as being willing to suck cock outdoors or in a car for those who like that.  Offering to film it is a turn-on for some guys.  Then there are the glory holes where sometimes there are more tops than bottoms, especially married guys, so with luck and the correct booth the supply can be good.  

Apparently I have hope for success and some ideas that others may not know or mention, but the competition is strong and I can't have enough tricks for success.