Genital piercings

Pozme1981

• 1 month later...

I missed this post last month - did you end up getting something new? You could try an apadravya - harder to rip out than an ampallang. (I’ve had my amp for 12 years and can’t imagine it being ripped out; that would take some force.) If you had an apadravya and a new amp done at the same time - a ‘Magic Cross’ - the ap might make the amp harder to tear out, but you’d probably not want make the amp transurethral in that configuration.

You could get a dydoe - or two or three - around the rim of your glans if you’ve got enough flare. Some guys don’t have much to work with there, but if you’ve got a good mushroom head on it you might have the meat to get enough depth.

You could also do a frenum or a lorum, but with the PA and the scrotal you’ve got going on, either one might be too close to an existing piercing to really feel meaningful.

This is how I spent my day today:

image.thumb.jpeg.486d117264e5a7178f2b73c32461b799.jpeg

Brand-new guiche. I also just up my amp to an 8-gauge. In a bit I’ll stretch it up to a 6, which is my target goal.

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1

As a point of interest, you don’t place a guiche just anywhere - the right spot for placement between the anus and the scrotum is unique to the individual, and you should make sure you find it if you’re getting one.

When my piercer sets a guiche, she begins by having the subject bend over and present the area, and the lightly probes along the length of the taint, poking it with the end of a swab, until she sees a telltale sign - the anus involuntarily contracts. That’s the most sensitive spot on the subject’s perineum, the ‘trigger’ spot , an the place where the guiche should go.

When she did mine, she probed, I felt my cunt tighten the instant she touched the spot, and I heard her say, “There it is.”

She marked the spot with a target in ink, told me too take a big, deep breath, and blow it out when she gave the signal, right when she pierced.

I’ve had worse bee stings. I’ve had paper cuts that hurt worse. And I didn’t even bleed a drop.

On 8/8/2021 at 10:50 AM, billy88666 said:

What about a  transurethral Ampallang?

Why do you suggest a transurethral in particular? I specifically asked that my amp not pass through my urethra, because I didn’t want to deal with not being able to control the direction of my urine stream. It’s also the reason I wouldn’t consider getting an apadravya to have a Magic Cross. With a successfully placed transurethral in either direction, you face the possibility that when you urinate, it may stream sideways as well as down, and the only way to avoid pissing all over the floor is to do it seated. Not for me, thanks.