What's your longest fuck session with a single guy?

ScaredAndShy

• 1 month later...

With just one guy? That would be my original Meth-Daddy. The first time he  introduced me to T with a slam. We fucked From ten o’clock until eight the next morning. There was a second slam at one point and some GHB. And I still felt like I could keep going. The entire experience was incredible.

• Like 3
  • Piggy 1

Twelve hours, from around 10 in the morning until after 10 that night. An intense encounter that included some firsts for me, it was the only time I ever played with this guy. Physically and mentally a deep dive into sexual tension, fetishes, and control. 

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1

6 hours ago, BBArchangel said:

With just one guy? That would be my original Meth-Daddy. The first time he  introduced me to T with a slam. We fucked From ten o’clock until eight the next morning. There was a second slam at one point and some GHB. And I still felt like I could keep going. The entire experience was incredible.

Wow that’s amazing 

I love it, my experience was fueled by G and lasted two hours with out my dom  top ever pulling out of my boy pussy.

next time I’m going to slam t and see how it goes 🤪

Just now, Toxload said:

Wow that’s amazing 

I love it, my experience was fueled by G and lasted two hours with out my dom  top ever pulling out of my boy pussy.

next time I’m going to slam t and see how it goes 🤪

Ps I came 5 times during that breeding with out ever touching my self and never got hard at all. It was truly amazing 

• Upvote 1

16 hours ago, partying.hard said:

Well, look at my nickname.  I partake in pharmaceuticals. Or more accurately, sex-enhancing, non-pharmaceuticals.  I’ve gone 60+ hours with one guy.

that's what we should all aim for

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1

For me it was with a date who could cum a few times in a session, usually 2-3x. Once we were in a hotel room he fucked and came about 9 times over about 10 hours. He was about 6" but got wider toward the base, hurt taking him balls deep to start. He'd say that he liked knowing his cum was inside me. Would try to breed me when we were out (in a remote or seculded place).

• Like 3

I see a old man in San Diego sometimes who I think takes the little blue pills.  I take the day off work and spend around 6 hours at his place either sucking him, getting fucked by him or resting.  In those 6 hours or so he is hard 90% of the time with just a short refactory nap. 

• Like 2