I want to bareback

Ok, so I am a big guy who lives sucking cock. 61 yr old . Been sucking since I'm 17. I have bottomed about 20 times over the years, mostly with condoms. It's been about the 3 years since I last fucked. Always bottom. now I just met a guy, he has a beer can cock, big balls and I been seeing him about once a week for about 3 months. Every time I'm sucking his cock he tells me he wants to fuck my ass and cum inside me. His talk turns me in so much. All I think about is his big black cock fucking me. He wants to come over Friday and fuck me. I have condoms, but really want to feel his bare cock in me with his big balls slapping my ass. 

What do you all think.

Also, he is a bi guy, married as well. I mean I don't even think about asking if he is clean, because everyone is ! 

But boy do I love being on my knees with his cock pointing right at my face and feeding on his big load of cum and also thinking about that big cock fucking me.

• Piggy 1

52 minutes ago, cman54 said:

I think you have almost answered your own question. You really want him to fuck you so I`d say go ahead and do it.  And definitely don`t have him use a condom and enjoy it.

Just don't want to get poz. That's been my whole concern over the years

Just now, austin_submale said:

Chances are he isn't, and even if he is, it doesn't necessarily mean you will get pozzed letting him cum in you once.

I am probably going to let him. I just hope I don't worry after he does fuck me and cuMs inside me for weeks !

Once he starts rubbing that big cock on my ass I know I won't stop him.

Just now, austin_submale said:

That's hot!

I think I will get me some poppers . I know that cock will slide in my ass a lot easier when I popper up.

Been a long while with poppers and fucking. So the poppers will get me really horned up for cock in me and I won't stop.

I'm hard as a rock right now

1 minute ago, Qilly55 said:

I think I will get me some poppers . I know that cock will slide in my ass a lot easier when I popper up.

Been a long while with poppers and fucking. So the poppers will get me really horned up for cock in me and I won't stop.

I'm hard as a rock right now

Nice!  Sounds like a plan!

24 minutes ago, austin_submale said:

Chances are he isn't, and even if he is, it doesn't necessarily mean you will get pozzed letting him cum in you once.

I agree with this One time I don`t think it will tke and he most likely is not poz and even if he is most are on meds. these days anyway.

Unless you personally are on Prep it’s a roll of the dice! Anyone can tell you that they are Neg, on Prep or undetectable doesn’t make it true. So you really wanna take the risk that he’s not Poz or that he won’t knock you up the first time?  

If becoming Poz is scary to you then trust no one or go on Prep.