Second load but still doesnt feel when he is cumming!

Ding

16 hours ago, EricX said:

You might feel his cock twitching in you when he comes, but you are unlikely to feel his load hitting your intestinal walls.

A while ago I had a fuckbuddy who was very horny 19 yr-old, black guy, with a big curvy cock, very curvy to the side. He knew bottoms had trouble taking it so he often called me to get together because he knew I had a c;lean hole able to swallow his big curvy cock. It was not easy to take that cock but once it was in it felt good and I was able to enjoy his moaning that was followed by some strong twitching of his cock.

16 hours ago, EricX said:

but you are unlikely to feel his load hitting your intestinal walls.

I don't feel the load hitting my intestinal walls, but occasionally, when a guy gives me a big load, once he pulls out I feel the load inside and feel I could squirt it out.

• 2 weeks later...

There has only been 1 top that I have felt pumping his seed in me. He is not particularly hung or thick either. It could be that since he and I have been hooking up regularly that I am more relaxed and able to focus on the pleasure down there.

I mostly don't feel it either but last night I had an incredible feeling when being fucked. I went to a cruise club and hooked up with a guy who fucked me on my back with my legs spread not over his shoulders but more 'spread wide' with one foot resting on the wall of the cubicle.  When he blew inside me, I felt a few bursts of warm cum fill me up as he shot each one and it was amazing. It must have been the angle, as I haven't been fucked in that position/angle much before. I sure will be trying it more often !!!