The Handyman

Part IV

We were both exhausted but by morning we had regained our energy and were busy in bed doing what Gay men do best...FUCKING and having how sweaty man sex...I had no idea that a home remodel project would turn into something like this..Over the course of the past few days we fucked in every position and even fucked in the kitchen before coffee and breakfast...

My ass was beginning to enjoy having his tongue and his hard cock inside of it....I could easily fall in love with this guy but I dont know much about him just that he's a great handyman both in and out of bed.... We finished up my project that day and got everything put back in order. I paid him for his services (the flooring not the sex). He gathered up his tools and left. I was there sitting at home and needed to get my stuff ready to go back to work as the next day was a work day for me.

Fast forward a couple of weeks I woke up feeling really crappy with a sore throat and headache...I walked into the bathroom to get my thermometer to check my temp and looked in the mirror..I looked like SHIT I had a horrible rash on my stomach, i checked my temp and it was 100.7. I took some asprin, called in to work sick and went back to bed. I slept another few hours. I called my Dr and he advised to come in, there is a flu going around I may have caught it. So i called my bestie to see if she can come pick me up and take me to my Dr's appt because I did not feel at all like driving. My doc checked me over said my lymph nodes were swollen and gave me a prescription, he said the rash could be an allergic reaction to something. He suggested that I switch laundry soaps and even my bath soap too...

I stopped by CVS and picked up my prescription and got some other things then  went home and crashed. I woke around 3am and still not feeling too good. I called my boss and he suggested I take another day off but asked if he could get a note from my doc stating whats going on. So i called my doc and he said he would have it waiting at the front desk for me....I asked my bestie if she could get it on her way home from work, she said no prob...About 2 weeks later I started to feel much better and was able to resume my normal activities. My boss gave me sick time for some of it and towards the end I worked from home as I had some deadlines to follow up on.

Fast forward a year later i was at the pride event for our city and was attending with some good friends including my bestie...We walked through and checked out each of the booths. We came to the local AIDS/HIV organizations booth and they were doing free HIV tests. This cute twink came up to me offering to do a rapid HIV test. I said yea what the heck im negative so sure....As we went into the private booth we got to talking and he told me was from the midwest out here attending medical school. I thought wow thats impressive you are volunteering here and attending medical school. He gave me quick poke took my blood and then put it on the strip with some chemical. We talked some more and he said we should know in about 15-20 minutes. He said dont be alarm when you see one thick red line as this is the control line which is there to show the test is working....If we see two lines it means im positive...if it shows two lines he suggested making an appointment with my primary care physician to do a thorough HIV test to make sure. After about 15 minutes he looked at his watch and then looked at the test, DAMN there were two bold red lines on the test. I looked at him in disbelief and didnt know what to think...He asked me to wait there and he was going to go get someone to come talk with me...while I was waiting my bestie sent me a text and asked if everything is alright...I replied back no i dont think so...wait a few and ill be out..A few minutes later this heavy set woman comes in and sits next to me, in her hand she has some pamphlets and starts to talk to me about my test results an the fact I may be HIV+. I listened to her but to be honest my min was somewhere else trying to sort through my mind how did this happen and who gave it to me.I wondered how long have i been positive...I left the booth and told my bestie I am ready to leave. She looked at me and said you dont want to stick around for the show tonight, I shook my head and said no i want to go home. In the car on the way home I started crying and she pulled over and said what's wrong are you ok? I looked at her and said im positive...

We got home I read through those pamphlets and did some research on the internet about testing positive for HIV...I called my Dr on Monday to set up an appointment to get an HIV test. The whole weekend my stomach was in knots wondering who gave it to me and who i give it too? I also wondered how am i going to tell my family...

• Like 13
  • Upvote 1