My Boy's POZ Birthday Party

I decided to do something special for my boy's birthday. We planned a night of clubbing and dancing at a few of our favorite bars. I was hoping to line up some dick to share for later that evening. After work, we met at home to shower and change. I helped him clean out his asshole and rimmed him good. I squirted a heathy amount of lube up his tight pussy and fingered it in. I could have dropped my load up his hole right then and there, but I wanted him to be hungry for what was to cum. It's worth mentioning that neither me or my boy have been tested in about a year. We swore it off after discovering the joys of POZ cum and barebacking.

We got to the first bar around 10, still too early for things really to be hopping. We had a few drinks, shucked off our shirts, and I dry-humped him on the dancefloor, rubbing my hard cock through my jeans against my boy's bubble butt. I knew that always got him going. We were about to collect our things and go when we ran into two friends of my mine from work, Juan, who was coincidentally the first load I took that I later found out to be POZ, and his boyfriend Mike, also POZ. I knew they had an open relationship, not unlike mine and my boy's, that included sharing our boys' holes and being open to POZ cum. Turns out that it was Mike's birthday too. Who knew? We invited them on our pub crawl.

On the cab to the next bar, my boy sat in front, I was in the middle of the back seat, with the POZ couple on both sides of me. No sooner than the cab had started to move, those boys were all over me, unbuckling my jeans, and tweaking my nipples under my shirt. My boy looked jealous of all the fun crying, “Hey? What the fuck? I thought this was supposed to be my party?” I made Juan stop jerking me through my brieds so I wouldn't cum too soon, and promised to make it up to my boy later. But that didn't stop me from tongue-fucking Mike's mouth the rest of the way to the next bar.

We got there around midnight and it was really jumping, one of my favorite bars, half dancefloor and half darkly-lit bar with semi-private booths. I saw one of the hottest go-go boy bartenders in town behind the bar. Doug is about 6'-0”, dark black skin, buzzed hair, and piercing grey eyes, not to mention his ripped body, shown off to great effect my the tight Calvins he was sporting. The size and shape of his basket left little to the imagination, but much to drool over. I went up to get a round of drinks and Doug charmed me with his smily flirty self. I slipped him cash and he promised to personally deliver the drinks.

When I got back to our booth, I was not surprised in the least to see my boy sitting between our POZ friends, with his legs open side, jeans unbuttoned, and two hands down his pants, while he was busying himself kissing one then the other. “Mind if I interrupt,” I asked? My boy just moaned in reply. He did manage to pull himself off of Juan's tasty lips when he saw Doug walking up, balancing four double gin and tonics on a tray with one hand. Let's just say his waiterly skills were not what my boy found so impressive. Drinks were handed around and Doug leaned far over the table to give the birthday boy a kiss, a long sultry, deep, almost violent kiss, and then whispered something in his ear. I could tell he was loving every second of this attention. Doug sauntered back to the bar, we quickly downed our drinks, and Juan and Mike went to dance. I scooted over to my boy and asked what Doug had whispered to him. “Oh, he just asked if I wanted to see his tattoo later...” What tattoo, I thought? This hot piece of meat was wearing sandals and briefs and nothing else, so where and what was it? My boy got up to take a leak, so I went back to the bar to flirt with Doug some more and ask about that tattoo.

Doug was checking out some college kid's fake ID when I got to the bar, but the kid was cute, so he made him a drink anyway. Ah, the corruption of youth. Doug winked at me and then asked if there was anything he could do for me. I asked if I could see his tattoo. He grinned from ear to ear and pulled down his briefs. Around the base of his huge stunning chocolaty well-groomed cock and balls was a biohazard tatt, barely visible against his dark skin. He covered up and then asked if he could show it to me again later. I let him know it was Mike's birthday too, and we made plans to meet up as soon as his shift was over and have a little private party back at our place. I gave him directions and asked him to give us a few minutes to get home and settled.

After several more rounds of drinks, and some anonymous blue and pink pills, we couples piled into a taxi. I asked my boy if he had had a good party, and he frowned. “I was hoping to have some cock lined up for tonight. I've got a prelubed hole gone to waste. Shit, and I forgot to leave the bar without seeing Doug's tattoo.” I promised my boy that the party was only just beginning and we had a long night ahead of us. Juan and Mike were too busy missing out to hear anything.

When we got home, I turned on some music, and headed to the kitchen to make another round of cocktails. When I came back with the drinks, all of the boys had their shirts off and were exploring each others' bodies with hands and tongues. I shimmied out of my shirt and was about to drop trou when there was a knock at the door. Oh shit, I thought, must be a neighbor coming to complain about the noise. I was happily surprised when Doug was standing there, with a bouquet of roses. I invited him in, and he presented half of the roses to my boy and the other half to Mike. They both thanked him by shoving his tongue down Doug's throat and feeling him up.

Doug asked the birthday boys if he could give them a special show. They both drooled with excitement as Juan and I settled down onto the sofa. Doug started to strip until he was back down to his briefs, only now there was a translucent wet spot at the tip of his hardening cock. Mike and my boy got down on their knees and leaned forward, taking turns working Doug's growing cock through the cloth. It didn't take long for Doug's dick to shoot out over the elastic waist. My boy took the opportunity to start sucking on his plum-sized cockhead. Doug worked Mike's pants off and boy boy shimmied out his. Mike pulled down Doug's briefs and went to work on his balls; only then did he notice Doug's tatt. “Oh yeah! There's something extra special in this sauce, isn't there?” Doug just grinned. Facing us, Doug leaned forward and worked his hands into their undies. He took both hands, swirled them around his dick, getting them shiny and wet with his precum and my boy's spit, and began fingering their holes. Juan leaned forward and ripped off Mike's briefs, and I did the same for my boy. Juan and I were trying to kiss, but were too distracted by the live POZ sex show going on just inches from our faces.

Doug spun our boys around so they were now facing us, demanding that they get our jeans off and show us some appreciation. They went to work undressing us and started gobbling our cocks. I grinned at Juan, got up, and switched places with him, so now my boy was blowing him while his boy was blowing me, all the while, their asses being toyed with by a ripped black POZ go-go boy. Doug lapped at my boy's hole, then Mike's hole, back and forth until they were both ready. He plunged bare into my boy's quivering hole all the way to the balls. After a few strokes, he did the same for Mike. They were both squealing with delight. I had never seen a POZ black dick stretch my boy's hole, and it got me so close to cumming that I had to pull Mike's mouth off. I scooted underneath so I could suck his dick and finger my own hole with some of Mike's POZ precum, and watch Doug's assail more closely. Juan matched my position and started deep-throating my boy's dangling cock.

Doug couldn't hold back much longer and started to cum in Mike's hole, but pulled on and shot the rest on his back. With both hands, he scooped up as much as he could and fingered it into the boy's gaping sloppy holes, open and stretched after their pounding. Mike shot buckets into my hungry mouth, with such force that much of it went straight down my throat. My boy came shortly later all over Juan's face. I wiped it up, lubed up my dick with my boy's load, and spit Mike's load on Juan's dick. Juan leaned over and spread his boys asscheeks for me as I entered Mike's ass. I was obliged to return the favor and spread my boy open wide for him to use and abuse.

I savored every inch of Mike's sloppy hole, so filled with a mix of Doug's cum, and my boy's cum as lube on my dick that I could hear a squelching sound. Knowing what toxic goo I was working deeper into his pussy got me off quick. It was only a matter of minutes until I added my own spooge to the mix. Juan must have felt the same way, cumming only seconds after me and breeding my boy with his own toxic cum. Covered in sweat, I shared a passionate kiss with Juan before pulling out of his boyfriend's sloppy cunt and started rimming my own birthday boy's ass. I fingered some of his loads out, tongued out some more, and lapped up the foam around his hairy hole. With a full mouth, I kissed my boy hard, sharing so much cum that it dripped all over both of our faces.

In our cumfest, we hadn't even realized that Doug had left the party. I found scrawled on a note on the table by the door from him:

Happy Birthday boyz. Hope you like your gifts. Here's a number ***-***-**** to call when you're all ready for your own tatts. I can get you a deal. Love, Doug.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 5

• 3 years later...
  • 6 years later...