Forced submission (caged, shaved, collared) + bugchasing

insatiable

Are there any Dom type guys who are into a sub combining wanton bugchasing + deep desires to be an obedient service fag?

Not just taking loads, but being tied up, shaven clean, locked in a cock cage, and bred full of bugs?

Maybe that's a lot to ask, but hit me up if interested.

Untitled.jpg

• Like 7
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 6
  • Haha 1

Would love to find a hot younger guy willing (wanting…needing) to be locked up except when he was being fucked (by me or whoever I was whoreing him out to) -although he would never be able to touch his cock - but I love seeing a sub hard while he is getting fucked

if he shot a load hands free while being fucked lucky for him - if not at the end of the session I would just ice down his dick and cage him back up until the next time 

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 5

On 8/29/2021 at 2:25 PM, onlyraw said:

Would love to find a hot younger guy willing (wanting…needing) to be locked up except when he was being fucked (by me or whoever I was whoreing him out to) -although he would never be able to touch his cock - but I love seeing a sub hard while he is getting fucked

if he shot a load hands free while being fucked lucky for him - if not at the end of the session I would just ice down his dick and cage him back up until the next time 

hit me up if interested

On 8/29/2021 at 11:25 AM, onlyraw said:

although he would never be able to touch his cock - but I love seeing a sub hard while he is getting fucked

Bottoms should never touch their dick when getting fucked unless given permission to.

Maybe  I’m an old fucker (mid 30s) but I know that my focus should be constantly monitoring my fuckhole; as to ensure you stay in - and ejaculate inside me - when its time. You can play with my dick though.

• Like 2

I love being completely owned by a nasty viral top and enjoy serving him and degraded for his pleasure.

So pleased I finally got the tag I deserved as poz toxic  and nasty Dom tops enjoy me being their dirty dumpster.

I’ve been told many times that I’m there to get deliberately bred with bugs and no I proudly beg to infected with diseased strains on my journey towards the full blown wasted sick pig I can’t wait to be.

• 1 month later...