hungry_hole

On your first fuck session, did you:  

89 members have voted

1. 1. On your first fuck session, did you:

• You topped`
    • You bottomed
    • You flipped

• 2 weeks later...

Now that I think about it, it’s curious that there wasn’t even any negotiation my first time. He just cruised me, took me home, and Topped me. There wasn’t any discussion about it; he didn’t ask what I wanted, and it didn’t occur to me to do anything other than take him. I guess he must have perceived something about me that I didn’t know myself. I hear that some Tops can tell that certain men are meant for cunting just by looking at them - I don’t know how true that really is (I wish it were, it would simplify life so much more) but on that first fuck, he got me exactly right.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, ErosWired said:

Now that I think about it, it’s curious that there wasn’t even any negotiation my first time. He just cruised me, took me home, and Topped me. There wasn’t any discussion about it; he didn’t ask what I wanted, and it didn’t occur to me to do anything other than take him. I guess he must have perceived something about me that I didn’t know myself. I hear that some Tops can tell that certain men are meant for cunting just by looking at them - I don’t know how true that really is (I wish it were, it would simplify life so much more) but on that first fuck, he got me exactly right.

It was definitely similar for me.  I understood intuitively that I was the one who would be fucked.  When the time came he just put me in the doggie and mounted me.  Penetration was painful, but he was determined.  He worked my hole and once I popped and he went all the way in, it wasn't so bad.  He slow fucked me that first time and talked me through it.  I have topped only once, but I have no interest in it.  I was born a total bottom. 

I was very submissive during those times - usually drinking , smoking and poppers - think because watching my mother having raw sex sessions with black men ! Watching the black men walking to the bath room - hung dicks swinging - thought it was normal having a pussy cunt hole - servicing !

I have had times men , behind me , reaching around ( wearing sweat pants ) slipping their hands down - grabbing my dick - humping my rear with their erections !

I knew I had to do it - pulling down my sweats - showing off my butt - bending over !

One party I was fucking and soon guys staring at my butt - I knew what was going to happen - first time having multi raw dick loads up my ass while  they forcing me to sniff poppers !

Think the BEST part of Sexual excepting it - my mother excepting me - the girl she always wanted !

She already knew I was becoming a male with erections -  taking care of me !

Then , several weeks , being transformed into a Fem Boy by a older fem male , shaving smooth , walking , stretching my butt hole into a pussy , watching and practing smoking whore trans. videos and sucking black dicks !

One day in the car , she was driving , she asked me light up a cig. for her - did so !  Then , I grabbed 1 and light it up - smoking like a whore - she stared and impressed .

Soon , we gotten home - telling me to meet her into her bed room - did so / also fixing her the regular drink she likes !

Gotten in there , she was smoking - handed the drink to her - she started asking questions and unzipping my pants !

Soon she was surprised seeing her boy shaven area - feeling - squeezing - my dick - we were sharing a smoke - started having fun - telling her I was sucking Black Dicks and how I love them !   

more later on !