Devote life to cum and cock?

NastyRawBottom

I'm on board with the onlyfans (or comparable). Like someone said you would have sex for free, taking anyone and everyone, and allowing others pay to watch you on your mission. Your marketing would also be your advertising for cocks and cum, as people would know who you are and want a piece. 

I also agree with the people saying NO to the sex shop and hotel, because they are thinly staffed, and you'd find yourself working more. 

Entrepreneurship where your job is to have free sex seems like the way to go. 

If you were in Berlin, that would be a dream for me to host you. I love perverting, allowing people to degrade themselves and take more and more risk. I would not care that much about having you to serve me, I prefer to switch partner, but allowing the Berlin community to be served by a sexy young guy and allowing him to concentrate on just being used would be the horniest use of my friend/spare room I could imagine of

On 9/2/2021 at 6:35 PM, reded said:

Have you considered the possibility of meeting someone you'd marry?  Obviously, I mean someone who was sympathestic to, and would provide encouragement to you in your 'mission'.  

I don't necessarily mean becoming something like a 1950s 'kept woman' type spouse, or some kind of gold-digger / sugar daddy type scenario - but even in a more modern context, when a couple is VERY much genuinely a couple, then both parties work/live in a way that benefits the 'whole' of the couple, and are more than happy to do so.

Thsats the way my ex and I lived for 13.5 years. He encouraged and participated in my being a cumdump, organised cock for me, gangbangs for me, took vids, photos, allowed me free days to get fucked and bred stupid and enjoyed the slut and cumdump I am. Of course I reciprocated and it was beneficial to both of us.