file size too large?

Studpony123

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
Guest WelshBBCigarFuck

Sometimes a photo on a phone is simply too large because of the number of pixels and all the bloated image metadata. If you can, open the photo on your phone and do a screen capture of it, it tends to just capture what you see on the screen and gets rid of all the bloat, making the resulting captured image smaller.

• 10 months later...

I use the Pixlr phone app. You can just upload, hit Done, and then use the resize option to save. Having a gallery on a public site like this can be really handy when you’re talking to guys online. 

Getting gifs small enough is a lot harder though. I’ve tried a few online tools with minor success. If anyone had recommendations I’d love to hear them. Would love to make more gifs of dudes pumping my hole or me squirting sperm out my ass.

Edited by BBButtSlut
Added additional comments
  • Like 1

On 9/2/2021 at 5:30 AM, Studpony123 said:

trying to upload photos from my phone but says image size too large... kind of annoying. what is the fix?

just open up your picture on your computer, and drag the box to be really small, then open your snippet tool and capture the picture. the file size should be small enough then to upload. easy way to work around it without having to go to any site and manually resave the pictures to the appropriate size.

6 hours ago, 120DaysofSodom said:

then open your snippet tool and capture the picture

What's a snippet tool, and where do I find it on the computer?  Or, I could use a thumb-drive too.  Sorry, I'm probably the most compu-illiterate guy on BZ ....Have tried to upload vids/photo's, but they're always too large.   Would very much appreciate any guidance.

Thanks.

5 hours ago, hntnhole said:

What's a snippet tool, and where do I find it on the computer?  Or, I could use a thumb-drive too.  Sorry, I'm probably the most compu-illiterate guy on BZ ....Have tried to upload vids/photo's, but they're always too large.   Would very much appreciate any guidance.

Thanks.

Do you have windows or mac? If youre on a windows unit, just click the search bar at the bottom left of your screen and type in "snipping tool". You can drag a box over where you want to screen grab. Open up a picture that is too large to upload, drag that picture to be smaller, and then take a screen cap of it. The screen cap file should be small enough to then upload, and if it isnt, just redo what I said, and drag the original picture to be smaller than what you just did.

If you are on a mac, you can just command + shift + 4 to create a snipping tool to drag over an area on your screen you want to take a screenshot of.

• Thanks 1

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.