Best type of lube: rankings

NastyRawBottom

Nothing is better than Sperm off previous Cocks already soaking the Hole.  If there aren't any yet, then spit is next-best. 

Obviously, some guy has to be first-of-the-night to Breed the Hole.  I'd just prefer it isn't me, but if it is, so be it.

• Upvote 1

I'm an all natural lube guy, spit for the 1st fuck and then cum there after. I really don't like it when I stick my dick in a guy that has packed his hole full of artificial lube or insists on lubing his dick or my hole with that nasty stuff. The flip side is I occasionally run into some one who won't fuck without some kind of artificial lube.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, NWUSHorny said:

I'm an all natural lube guy, spit for the 1st fuck and then cum there after. I really don't like it when I stick my dick in a guy that has packed his hole full of artificial lube or insists on lubing his dick or my hole with that nasty stuff. The flip side is I occasionally run into some one who won't fuck without some kind of artificial lube.

I usually let the top decide what lube to use  - artificial lube never tastes nice (for rimming purposes and atm afterwards)

Spit and precum.  I'm fortunate to know a gentlemen that loves eating my ass before he fucks me and also makes a river of precum.  He eats and spits on my hole....pushing it in and collects his precum on a finger before coating my ass with it.  I also get lubed while he's fucking me with more precum. 

My husband always eats it, he very big so i use lube! Question men, should use btms, work on having loose open strech out holes? Do tops prefer well used rough looking holes? Wondering, my stays tight, but maybe be better to get rough streched ring