Grindr Find in Scotland

AllOfLifeIsHere

In Glasgow city centre to get fresh poppers after a mad weekend.  Checking Grindr for any action, I'm in the mood for sucking dick and swallowing loads as I'm sore from yesterday's sauna pounding.

2 hook ups in 45 minutes, they were OK.  Not particularly hung but OK loads.  Getting ready to go, one more notification.  Give my spiel - deepthroat, always swallow, suck 'n' go - and he asks if I'm OK with a PA.  OK?  Fuck yeah!  A few more messages, he's actually saying I may chicken out, that it's happened before.  He sends om a dick pic....looks big.  Can't see why anyone would back out of that.

20 minutes later, I'm walking into his flag.  He shugs off his sweats and takes off his t shirt.  Dad bob, hairy, but shaven where it count's.  I finally see why some people may be put off, it's a tattoo he's got.

Not me though.  I go to work, suck him hard.  An honest 8" with 0ga PA and a big metal cock ring.  It tests my gag but I power through.  We're both hitting poppers, they same to make him harder, not softer.

I have to ask...."you fuck with that thing?"  He wants to know if I'm sure.....fuck, yeah I am!  We exchange a few other bits of info them on all 4's, face being pressed into his sofa getting fucked like he hates me.

Drops a huge load in me which is still there now. I can feel it.

• Like 4
  • Piggy 6

On 9/6/2021 at 2:52 PM, AllOfLifeIsHere said:

In Glasgow city centre to get fresh poppers after a mad weekend.  Checking Grindr for any action, I'm in the mood for sucking dick and swallowing loads as I'm sore from yesterday's sauna pounding.

2 hook ups in 45 minutes, they were OK.  Not particularly hung but OK loads.  Getting ready to go, one more notification.  Give my spiel - deepthroat, always swallow, suck 'n' go - and he asks if I'm OK with a PA.  OK?  Fuck yeah!  A few more messages, he's actually saying I may chicken out, that it's happened before.  He sends om a dick pic....looks big.  Can't see why anyone would back out of that.

20 minutes later, I'm walking into his flag.  He shugs off his sweats and takes off his t shirt.  Dad bob, hairy, but shaven where it count's.  I finally see why some people may be put off, it's a tattoo he's got.

Not me though.  I go to work, suck him hard.  An honest 8" with 0ga PA and a big metal cock ring.  It tests my gag but I power through.  We're both hitting poppers, they same to make him harder, not softer.

I have to ask...."you fuck with that thing?"  He wants to know if I'm sure.....fuck, yeah I am!  We exchange a few other bits of info them on all 4's, face being pressed into his sofa getting fucked like he hates me.

Drops a huge load in me which is still there now. I can feel it.

I once met a straight Scot at a conference, we hit it off with colleagues over beers.  When we all broke up we rode the elevator together and he asked if I wanted a nightcap, I said sure.  Well, that consisted of him making out a little--but when he started hate fucking me the kisses stopped and he was digging like he was drilling for oil.  He didn't get any oil but I had a massive load of cum from his fat ginger cock.  He'd be balls deep and he kept pushing into me like he could somehow get deeper.  He totally ignored me the rest of the conference.

• Like 2