Don't touch my cock

ppwanker

I was just reading the thread about bottoms who don't get hard while fucking.. For me when I first meat a guy and getting fucked by him then I am concentrating on him and his needs.. Some guys like it some guys think it is an insult if I am not hard.. As I got to know the guy I would often get hard and cum while he was fucking me..

But here is the crux of the subject.. How many bottoms don't like there tops to suck or jack them off.. I know that there is nothing more of a turn off than my top wanting to suck me.. At certain times during getting fucked and I am hard the guy will stop and try to sit on my dick.. Sex is over at that point for me.. Me fucking someone else just isn't in the cards.. And I have had some pretty little bottoms that I found just sooo sexy and was just turned on as hell. Just as I was going to put it in, there went the hard on.. Very frustrating and disappointing for both of us.. I have just gotten to the point to stay away from them.. The only time I have cum in someone's ass was at the age of sixteen in an adult bookstore, and I hated it.. Came almost instantly again when I put his dick in me..

I am there to satisfy that is all..

Wanker

never touch my dick during sex and don't like the top trying to touch it or suck it. fully impotent and have no interest in using this penis.

Couldn't agree with you and the OP more. I am there to service and serve as a vessel for my top's dick and dna. Am completely satisfied being impotent in the bedroom. Have even toyed with the idea of castrqtion to make it permanent and irreversable.

A chastity cage solves the problem quite nicely (well, at least most of the time it does, I've had a couple experiences where it drew more attention than I had wanted). Some guys do get a bit freaked out by the idea, but most of the true tops seem to really get into it. A couple have asked if I had the key, to which I reply that I don't (a little white lie... the key is at home or in the car) but it helps weed out the ones who are going to flip when you least expect or want them to do so.

• Like 1

The bottoms clit is unimportant. Usually they are small and not any fun to look at, play with, or suck anyway. If they get hard when I fuck them, I do not mind that they diddle themselves, if it doesnt distract me from my orgasm.

I usually cum at some point during a session (not always), but almost always after I have gotten my top off as many times as he wants me to. Like if I'm giving a bj to a guy who is just going to cum once, I will jack myself a bit while sucking him, but I don't really seriously masturbate until he has cum (or lets me know he is extremely close to cumming). I don't like when tops touch my cock, even just a handjob, really hate being blown but will do it if my top insists. I also jack myself a bit while getting fucked, but avoid cumming (sometimes I will cum from getting fucked alone so it can't always be helped) until my top has been satisfied.

I've met guys online who claimed to be 100% top, but then we get naked and they see my dick in person (measured at 7.5" but have been told MANY MANY times it is at least 8.5" or 9") they get all "omg that cock is huge let me suck it/sit on it/jack us both off" and that ends the session for me (I have literally put my clothes back on and left or told the guy to get out; "You said you were a top, if you lied about that, god knows what else you lied about, STD status and other crap? Anyway, I'm not into this, get dressed and go").

A top playing a little with my dick while he fucks me (meaning he gives it a quick tug but doesn't have his hands on it for more than 2-3 seconds) doesn't bother me, afterall my body is his for the session so he can explore me if he likes.

• Like 1

Also agree, i sometimes like to cum when getting fucked, but on the whole, i'm much more interested in the getting fucked part and taking plenty of cum in my ass - that's the most pleasurable part for me... the top wanking me whilst he's fucking me, well if he's good at it then that's not an issue, generally speaking, find they're not as good as me at wanking my cock though lol, so usually just easier for me to do it and hate receiving oral - just uncomfortable in every possible way