First time bareback

Qilly55

Well it happened yesterday, I was home  alone and posted an ad to suck some cock.  I just really love to suck and eat cum. I also like to bottom, but always with a condom. Always.

Well this guy replied, got to chatting , he was 52 yr old 6'4" 280 lbs.  Showed me a picture of his cock. Nice package to go along with his big frame. He asked about fucking me, I really was looking to suck, but he peaked my interest. So anyway he said he would be over in about an hour. Gave me a chance to shower and clean, just in case. Well he showed up, went to my room and he stripped . His cock looked real good . I had my lube and condom on my nightstand, in case. I was on my knees sucking his big cock, his balls were huge too. I was getting hard, he jumped up on bed ,spread his legs and I got back to work. He stopped me ,told me to come up on his side. We kissed, and he put his hand on my cock . I was feeling real good. While I was laying there he sat between my legs and his cock was on my ass. He kept stroking me, while the tip of his cock was leaking precum all over my hole, I felt real good, I was really wet and he stuck a finger in me, I wanted his cock. I told him I have the lube and Condom on stand. He said don't worry..I was nervous, but he knew what he was doing, he was rubbing his leaking cock on my hole and slipped the head in.his cock was big, but not a big head, it slipped right in. I can't believe how wet I felt, I told him again, please use the condom, he then said don't worry. He was stroking my cock put by legs on his shoulders and slammed his cock all the way inside me. I couldn't stop I felt so good. After a while he stopped and I felt so wet inside I thought he shot his load, I asked he said no, he was just getting started. He told me to stand and put my head on the bed and he fucked me from behind, he them layer on bed on told me to sit on his cock, then he had me lay on the bed with my legs on his shoulders and told me he was going to cum. I asked him to shoot his load on my cock.I didn't want him to cum in me. He shot his very big thick load on my cock as I finished myself and shot a big load. I almost wished he shot inside me. I know precum could carry the virus..I now am thinking of the worst.

What do you all think.

He told me he was safe, but he had the moves and done this plenty of times.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

Yep, just as WestPhilly said, you will have to wait and see.  Your first really bareback, but once that happens, it becomes addicting pretty quickly, just wait until you take one and he cums deep inside and you have the chance to absorb his DNA and it combines with yours, then you will really become addicted and always super horny for more !!  If you are and have been lucky and escaped becoming infected with this guy, get on PrEP as soon as possible after being tested. It won't prevent other infections, but then they are for the most part treatable.

1 hour ago, Opensesame said:

Buzzkill: DNA is not absorbed in the anus. It is excreted like feces. Absorption is fantasy. However, virus and bacteria may take up residence if present. 

Sure, and there are no Gods, Santa Claus, Easter Bunny, or Tooth Fairy, either. Just the same, they are stories we tell each other to connect, feel less lonely and afraid, see wonder in innocence, and surrender to mystery. They serve a function in society and, although they are wildly variable in the objective good and bad they might engender, I don't think running around decrying them as fantasy is very effective (as we now have daily proof).   

I'm applying "quod grātīs asseritur, grātīs negātur" to your assertion above as it cuts both ways. I'm experiencing the mystical infusion of a man's seed in my cunt right now. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, WestPhillyGuy said:

Hot first bareback. Looks like you will just have to wait and see about the virus. I'm sure he left precum in your ass and it has just as much HIV virus as cum.

I know that precum contains the virus. And he had lots of it. I felt it in me. Really wet..but I was so excited.

I guess I will wait. I can't do anything about it now.

• 3 weeks later...

Sounds like my first time bareback experience, was way long before prep was available and had let him cum in me without a condom. i worried for weeks if he was poz or had any other STD. have to laugh about it now but back then it was horrible. you just can't do anything else to get tested but i think you don't have to worry to much about HIV. the amount of HIV cells in pre-cum is very low. my advice for you would be to get prep asap after testing before continue with bareback again

Similar to mine too, 2 horny guys lots more experienced than me fucked me bare, promised to pull out and did so, not the next time though! Couple of weeks of worry replaced by a horny desoeration for more seed in me. Then contacted a barebacker who reluctantly used condoms with me because it was that or nothing and I know how much he wanted me. Told him I was ready for his raw seed and honestly never known a man so horny for me. Came so quickly and massively it was spilling out of me. I think it was his animal desire that made me realise I was finished with condoms forever. 

I'm still neg btw. Never used prep, taken lots of cum from all sorts of guys. Qué Sera and all that...