Which ones are the real sluts?

ExtremeCumHole

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not sure I am a slut- and I have never done any drugs other than a couple, 3 at most cocktails in an evening. But tonight for example, I clocked out early from work- work was done and I was spinning the clock till the end of my shift when I had the urge to hit the sex club. Rushed home, hosed a quick flush out, and went to the club. I stripped once in to just my jock and boots, and went around looking for action, getting some ass play in the dark room. The guy wanted my hole, but solo, so we moved to a room and he fucked me- I found he had slipped a conodm on at some point, so after he unloaded and wa spulling out, I slid the rubber off and pushed it back into my hole. Walked around with his cum leaking out the rubber nad out myhole, until a different guy felt my hole, smeeled his finger , and fucked a raw load into me then and ther. Sucked 4 or 5 guys on the BJ station, none came ( I hate all this edging crap- cum down my throat and feel good about it) and a few were fairly not much to play with, but they had needs and I was there. Went back in the darkroom , and played with a fe w men, none were getting hard, but one pushed 3 fingers in right off, and not getting any protest, he worked another finger in- I squeezed a little J Lube on, and he took my ass whole handed. And then he fukkin took the rubber out of my ass that had been oozing the earlier guys jizz, and tossed it on the floor. He fisted for 5 minutes, then lost focus and went out into the hall. Some more standing and cruising, and the 1st guy came back by, grabbed me and led me to a room to use me again. He rubbered up, and was back in and pounding- took longer this time before he peaked, and I again pinched the rubber off his cock and back into my ass. He pushed a finger in, then two, and with encouraging sounds from me, and then some added J Lube, he put the whole fist up my chute. I got punch fisted by him, then fucked raw- he figured his load was going to be in there no matter, I guess. I told him to jackhammer me- he was confused- so I explained to him that he should push his fist in, then force his cock in alongside the fist and jack off. He smiled and soon I had another load from him.

The halls and dark rooms were drying up, so I came home, and now am trolling the various sites ( BBRT, A4A,Asspig) trying to get bred some more. And all on just lust, no poppers, liquor , chems of smoke. So am I a slut, or just a willing hole on the hunt?