Save the Pit Hair or Shave the Pit Hair?

DarkroomTaker

Used to trim all the hair all the time, now just once in a while. Don't have almost any chest and no back hair naturally. To everyone his/her own, but I don't like superbushy men and women. Some body hair is ok.

Hairy here and happy about it.  I shave my balls that is it. I like a man‘s natural scent from his balls and crotch.  I also really get off on a man’s pit smell (and my own too)!  I stopped wearing deodorant in college and never looked back.  I shower every day, but by the end of the day, my hairy pits smell and I like it.  I sniff my pits all the time while jerking off.  

• Upvote 1

Please don’t shave it. It’s so sexy seeing a guy reach up and show some underarm hair, whether it’s during sex or just out in public. Love seeing guys with nice thick fur under their arms that merges into their chest pelt. Like a bunch of other guys here, I like licking pits and wouldn’t even consider it if a guy was shaved. 

• Upvote 2