Encouraging reluctant bottoms to get fucked

Menbendovr

I am in no way a reluctant bottom.  In fact, it’s what I live for.  Although I do like to top too from time to time.

I got to thinking on something as I was at Steamworks in Berkeley twice last weekend and had a great time in both instances.  I’m almost always ass up in a room there and I love getting my ass eaten out before getting fucked although it’s not a requirement.

Each time I get licked and rimmed, I go into ecstasy and I go to a place where I just need to get fucked.  I demand it in fact.  I already started out prepared to get fucked but after a dude eats me out it’s like my need goes up several hundred more notches.

So I was thinking if that’s what happens to me does it happen to other dudes too.  Specifically, I was wondering about the guys who are reluctant or hesitant bottoms.  When a guy eats out your ass do you go to a place where all your hesitancy goes out the window and you suddenly have that overwhelming need to take a cock deep inside your hole?

Let me know what your guys thoughts are on this.

7 hours ago, Menbendovr said:

I am in no way a reluctant bottom.  In fact, it’s what I live for.  Although I do like to top too from time to time.

I got to thinking on something as I was at Steamworks in Berkeley twice last weekend and had a great time in both instances.  I’m almost always ass up in a room there and I love getting my ass eaten out before getting fucked although it’s not a requirement.

Each time I get licked and rimmed, I go into ecstasy and I go to a place where I just need to get fucked.  I demand it in fact.  I already started out prepared to get fucked but after a dude eats me out it’s like my need goes up several hundred more notches.

So I was thinking if that’s what happens to me does it happen to other dudes too.  Specifically, I was wondering about the guys who are reluctant or hesitant bottoms.  When a guy eats out your ass do you go to a place where all your hesitancy goes out the window and you suddenly have that overwhelming need to take a cock deep inside your hole?

Let me know what your guys thoughts are on this.

I’m not a reluctant bottom, but if my ass is eaten, I  will do anything the rimmer wants me to do. My desire for cock in my ass will go through the roof. Once that first load is in me, I will want more and more cocks to breed me.

• Upvote 1

I know I can be hesitant to begin with. that's why I usually try and meet people quickly because the longer the wait the more likely I am to just delete my account. But if I do do that I make sure I cancel with at least a few days in advance. if its past that I am committed and the fear goes away. Part of the fear was not being on PrEP and I will be on that soon. I won't tease someone or string someone along and cancel last minute. still I don't like the fear getting the best of me and canceling on someone.

I have always thought the best way for me to really be put in the mood is to have a great rim job. It makes me want to get his cock hard after he has made me so ready for it that I want to show him how much I need him and want him to just fill that ache he has created in me.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, luvrofmen said:

I have always thought the best way for me to really be put in the mood is to have a great rim job. It makes me want to get his cock hard after he has made me so ready for it that I want to show him how much I need him and want him to just fill that ache he has created in me.

That is exactly how I feel about it too.