Most funny/humiliating/aggressive things you have done to a faggot?

parvenu

3 minutes ago, ErosWired said:

It strikes me as possible that this man may, in this unique circumstance, have only just discovered that that kind of stimulation was pleasurable. It’s possible that your ministrations were the first time in his life since infancy that anyone has ever touched him in that way.

All people are capable of feeling pleasure from anal stimulation; it’s a biological adaptation that encourages our necessary elimination function. In the wild, some mother animals will lick the anuses of their newborns to stimulate defecation.

I don’t necessarily think you may have discovered a latent faggot; I simply think he may have discovered something about his body. When he recovers, his obviously dutiful wife may discover that she’s acquired another duty...

Some great thoughts Eros. i was leaning more towards Him getting of on putting me in a position where i had to do those things. For me, it's just an everyday occurrence that i do not give a second thought to, but every now and then, it is apparent that some guys (and women) are excited by what's happening. It makes sense, there are plenty of kinky people out there, it stands to reason that they end up in hospitals too.  His penis getting erect is not all that uncommon, but the cleaning His ass was a first... that i knew of. With covid patients, we have in the room heart monitors, so i was able to see what was going on with his heart rate while touching him. Usually do not see the monitor when that sort of thing is happening. But it was so extreme, His heart rate literally doubled while i was touching him, and went down soon after i was done, by the same amount. Particularly striking because he was very sick, and most people don't feel very sexual when sick. 

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, tallslenderguy said:

i was leaning more towards Him getting of on putting me in a position where i had to do those things.

Lol - Well, I suppose that’s possible, too. I’m such a pollyanna that I never think of anyone having an ulterior motive...

• Haha 1