Helping in stealthing at a foam party.

While staying in Vienna I got into the habit of spending Saturday evening at Kaiserbrundl Spa for the foam party. If you’ve never been, the put plastic curtains at the entrance to a shower room and fill it with foam from a machine sitting atop one of the walls. 

A wide variety of men attend to fuck and get fucked. I had done my share of both on my many visits during my two month stay in Vienna. This is what happened during one of my visits. 

After breeding an ass and getting two loads myself, I was wading through the foam looking for another when I came across two men fucking. Being a bit of a voyeur I wanted to see how big he was and if he was wearing a condom. He allowed me to touch. He was decently hung but he was suited up. I started playing with the bottom’s hole and the top’s balls. 

I kissed the top and, whispering in his ear, I asked if he was neg. He shook his head no. I then asked if he was on meds. Again he shook his head no. Finally I asked if he knew the bottom. Again he shook his head no. 

For my next step I moved to the top’s cock. I slowly jacked him with two fingers as he was thrusting in and out. I started concentrating on the base of his cock and sliding the condom down. We kissed more as I was doing this. At this point the condom was only on the part of his cock inside the bottom. I put my whole hand on his cock and he pulled out of the bottom’s hole. Naturally I slipped the condom completely off and guided his raw cock inside the bottom’s ass. We continued to kiss and smiled mischievously at each other as he continued thrusting in the bottom. I went back to only two fingers on his cock. I could tell he was getting close and whispered for him to “breed his ass.” He started groaning louder and I could feel his cock throbbing as he bred his seed into the unsuspecting bottom. 

I wonder if the breeding took?

• Like 13
  • Upvote 8
  • Piggy 15

Damn that was hot!  

I would like to know if any of those transmissions that any of us have attempted were successful.  I always lean toward the 'prepped hole, seed, pink cum' : chalk that as mission accomplished!

Thanks for posting!   👍

P. S.  What is that foam made of? ingestable?

I have never heard of such a thing!

• Moderators

Moderator's Note: This is posted in a FICTION section in the BACKROOM. Speculating about whether or not a crime is being committed by stealthing or getting into political discussions is out-of-line and pointless. Kindly knock it off. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2