He Wanted His First Load

mblad99

Started chatting with a guy on sniffies.  He was married, mid-fifties and looking to get fucked.  I was staying in a hotel and told him I can host there.  We chatted for a bit about we like and disliked.  Then he asked if I would fuck him bare.  I said sure, its my speciality.  He said he had been fucked twice with a condom, but now wanted to get bred.  He had never barebacked and wanted to please a guy with his ass.  I gave him my room number and he came over after he cleaned up.  After some 69, it was time for the main event.  I had him lay on his stomach and lubed him up and also greased my tool.  His ass felt great, told him I was going to cum and started filling his hole.  After I finished, he shot his load all over the bed.  Said he like the warm feeling he got inside when I seeded him.

• Like 3