Top, Bottom, or Versatile?

hungry_hole

I evolved from 100 percent bottom to 90 percent top during more than 30 years of sex with men. Today, I enjoy breeding pigs with my poz seed and all the strains I took from hundreds of men over the years. Occasionally, when the chemistry is right, I flip for a guy who wants to breed me, and I never say no if he's poz!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest slobbvers

I am vers. I like to top and bottom. My preference in cock size is 7 1/2". Last time I bottomed the top was about 8 1/2". Painful. Have two fuckbuds when we get together we flip. I have to cum second otherwise if I cum first we're done.

I tend to top 99% of the time - haven't been fucked in months....but I do enjoy a good top guy who is seriously into ass pumping me from time time. I'd like to be more of a bottom, but most times when I get hard guys want me to fuck them, so who am I to say no?

I'm a total bottom and 0% Top!!! When I was young with 15/16 I fucked also as Top and do my experiences and test out whats my way in life.

When I get 18 I figured out to be a "natural born fuckhole and cumdump" and my mind doesn't change since them and its really my role in this world.

But I don't feel like a women and I'm also not a fem guy, I'm masculine and take it also like a man.

100% top here. I tried bottoming a couple times as a teenager when I was first figuring things out. It's not my department. I have a big dick, I can cum 5 or 6 times in a night, and I like to put a bottom bitch in his place and dominate. My cock and my personality both make me a top.

• 2 weeks later...
My cock and my personality both make me a top.

I like the sound of it. ;)

I am a real bottom. Being sucked is ok, but it's not my favorite activity. I tried top, with condom, t-o-t-a-l-y sucked at it!!! I don't have the personality. I may try it without condom in a near future.

I sooo love to suck and to be fucked, I can't imagine not to be fucked when I'm having sex.

I like it when it's giving me chills.

I'm pretty versatile. I find in relationships I tend to top more, in hook-ups I tend to bottom more, but at the end of the day I really enjoy both and it comes down to the chemistry at that time.

I've always been 100% bottom, it's what I am. I never fuck or get sucked. I don't mind if a guy puts his fingers on my dick to feel its smallness but other than that, I don't like to be touched in front. I only jerk off when I'm home by myself.

For me, being a bottom is all about honoring tops and honoring their cocks. I am grateful whenever a top chooses to use my ass for his pleasure... I understand that being used is my reward.

I used to be a total bottom, and never topped, I think it was mainly because I was addicted to meth and the chems just made me a total bottom slut and I had no interest in topping. Since I don't parTy anymore I have become a lot more versatile and have discovered the joys of topping, and I really enjoy flip fuck sessions

• 1 month later...
Guest bareman

I agree with TotalBottom above. I have always been bottom. Love submitting to a hot man and I am all about pleasing him. I jack off later by myself reliving the great fucking he gave me. It is especially great when I can get some of his cum out of my ass and taste it while I am jacking off. Nothing better than being under a man who is going to cum in me.

I call myself versatile because it's the easiest label to apply. But usually, I'm kinda looking for one or the other more. It's just that whether I really want to top or bottom depends on my mood and goes through phases. Recently, I've been doing almost nothing but top. There have been times when I've done almost nothing but bottom. It really all depends on when you catch me.

The exception to this rule is when I meet up with a guy I'm really attracted to. Then I really am versatile, both in terms of top vs. bottom and in terms of most kinks. If you're a hot enough guy, I'll be up for almost any kind of sex.

Used to be a top now I'm a dedicated TOTAL SUBMISSIVE BOTTOM :)

Thanks to a wonderful hung Jamaican top...he turned me into a sub pussyboi. I remember the first night he fucked me, got me nice and open, all lubed up and so poppered up that I was just a total cockwhore ....fucked me for hours. I had my epiphany and understood why women and bottoms love cock so much! 3-4 times a week i was rushing home, to douche and get lubed up and bent over so he could fuck my ass like bitch. Since then i don't get my cock sucked and have absolutely no use for fucking ass or pussy. I'm the bitch now and love it!

Edited by bottymzup

Very vers. I used to be 100% top, but started getting turned on by watching bb videos, and the idea of being a total cumdump turned me on. It took awhile for me to get into the sensations of being fucked, but once it clicked, it really CLICKED, and I turned into a pusy, cum-craving, bug-chasing bottom for a couple of years.

Now I'm about 50/50. Most guys like me to top, because I last a long time and can stay hard through almost anything, but I do love to bottom. My favorite is flipping, but it's rare to find other guys who are looking for both at the same time.