Cumdump punishment

How can a fantasy be a PUNISHMENT? 

Every one has their fantasies and for some may come through, but you have to accept that Every thing you want will not happen.

I enjoy getting fucked by different types of Men. Anonymous sex++ and No Load Refused can be hot, but accept that your idea might be great, but not what happens.

I am a Proud POZ Bareback Cumdump for Men who Fuck Bareback and shoot their loads DEEP inside my ass.

I'll skip the beating, degrading and abuse.

On 10/21/2021 at 9:26 PM, Mulehole said:

Anyone else get off on being used as a cumdump, taken to a party bound and hooded, made to take any and all loads then being beaten, degraded and raped for being a whore?

Be a whore but only get beaten and degraded if YOU agree to it (it's not for me but I did do edgy mindfuck and some mild S&M with one particular boyfriend).  Rape - depends on what you mean.  I certainly want as much dick up my ass as possible, but not against my will (some dick is too big for me).

Make the decisions that are right for you.

• 4 weeks later...
On 10/21/2021 at 8:26 PM, Mulehole said:

Anyone else get off on being used as a cumdump, taken to a party bound and hooded, made to take any and all loads then being beaten, degraded and raped for being a whore?

Yes. Fuck yes. Though I feel the beating and degradation and rape can happen AT the event by the men making use of one. Getting berrated for doing what i was ordered/made/expected to to is a way to knock me right out of sub space. C'mon doms, praise your cumdumps for being sluts, encourage them further and further down that path.

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 10/22/2021 at 3:26 AM, Mulehole said:

I have just started chatting with an older man saying he'll be my Master and whore me out just like that (minus the beating). Makes me horny just thinking about serving as his cum slut.

2 hours ago, Trashyfagboi92 said:

I also want a bf that would whore me out and use me everyday. I would do chores and drain him . He will do whatever he wants . This is my dream bf I can only hope . So guys if your in San Antonio texas give me a holler im availableB36A2748-1325-4D18-8692-1423A3575EFF.thumb.jpeg.023428a24e5720b67b646919d0189c57.jpeg

You’re the bf of my dreams. I’m in Dallas 

On 4/16/2023 at 12:57 AM, str8b8 said:

I think a cum5 dump punishment would be to not get fucked or not be bred 

I quite agree with you that that would be an almost unbearable punishment. When you've got a nice ass and willing to be bred, and a handsome top is standing inches from you with a gorgeous hard-rock cock and says he wants to fuck you  then walks away leaving you hungry for cock, is, in my view, a cruel and unusual punishment. Thankfully, I've never been treated that way.

Can you really rape a pig? I am willing to be the cum dump for multiple guys to use. I am open to some aggressive play but am not into abusive stuff and beating a guy can cross the line so that part is not my go to but if the scene was right with the right guys maybe.

• 1 month later...

I’ve been playing with some guys who I know well and trust enough that I have let them know that they can keep going even if I beg them to stop ( mostly because they know my signs of a panic attack and would stop before that and also they want to hurt me for our enjoyment and don’t want to injure me because that wouldn’t be enjoyable to have to explain it to the ER staff). So far, between the three of them, they’ve given me a black eye, fucked me past what I wanted four times, and caused me to have incidental bleeding enough times that I don’t remember. Once, my first time at one of them’s place (we’d always played at mine before then), he fucked me so hard that I bled a small bit onto his mattress and he got blood on his chest, then made me lick it off his cock and body fur. He’s also the only one so far who has let me bite his cock nice and hard