Have you ever been interviewed by th police over your sexual habits with others?

Eagerindayton

It wasn’t the police, but when I got my AIDS diagnosis, right after I got home from the hospital from surviving nearly dying from it, a representative from the health department came to my house to ask questions about where I thought I had gotten it (I told him I thought I had got it at a camp out of state), what my sexual practices were, and the names of all the people I had been sleeping with. I said, “You’re not getting that information.” (Like I even knew.)

He didn’t press the inquiry. He did, however, want to know what the rates were like at the camp, what kind of men usually went, and when was the best time to go. I thought about saying that I wasn’t his travel agent, but he seemed so eager I went ahead and told him.

• 1 year later...

Let’s see if I remember the one that started it all…

Cruising a well-known scenic overlook near my home on I-91 in VT. 2 other guys in 2 cars, each sitting on his own car looking at the night sky with our dicks in our hands. Out of nowhere state trooper (state cops are in much better shape than the local police) pulls up, blocks our exit, shines his lights on us. Takes us one at a time to sit in his front seat while he writes loitering tickets. I’m the last and he asks me about my NH State Legislature plates (my mom’s car) and I act all contrite, just visiting family, rarely ever visit, etc.  He ends up chatting me up about random shit until he lets me go with a warning. He gets out of his car with me, stands in front of his car, headlights on, back to the light and proceeds to whip his dick out and piss a long time. I’m standing 5 feet away to his left so his dick is hidden in shadow but his piss stream is catching the bright light, looking like neon.  He shakes it off and turns towards me before stuffing it back into his fly. Doesn’t zip up before he gets back in his car.  Leaves me standing there, mouth hanging open, probably drooling, frozen in place. He drives away and I’m left contemplating whether I should suck up his piss puddle from the hard gravel.  (I ended up wetting my fingers and smelling and tasting them)

Edited by SlampaBay
Syntax
  • Upvote 1

Didn't get caught but the cop knew what I had been doing.

Gave my friend road-head and I guess he let the car weave a little.

I remember finishing him off and sitting back up when a police car behind us turned on his lights.

The driving cop came up to my friend's window and his partner,a female cop,came up to mine.

I looked up at her and she said"I'll take this one to the unit for questioning".

She walked me to the cruiser,reached inside and handed me a tissue.

I took the tissue and gave her a confused look.

She just smiled and pointed at her chin.

I took the hint and wiped my chin with the tissue.

It seems I had cum on my chin.

She told me"We kind of figured out what was going on so we turned off the dash cam and body cams before we turned on the lights.We don't know what kind of relationship you two have but you need to keep it off the road.Listen,I know what it's like.I love doing it to my husband.I'm probably going to do it to him when I go off duty.Just do it someplace safe and private,okay?"

I smile and nodded yes.

She let me return to the car and we left.

As we drove off my friend said the cop told him to keep it under control.He then asked"What did she talk to you about?"

I told him everything.

We keep my blowjobs in private and not in a moving vehicle.

I do see that female cop come into the store that I work.She'll smile at me and push her tongue against the inside of her cheek and laugh.

• Haha 2

On 7/28/2022 at 10:52 PM, NYBBGUY58 said:

Not precisely, but an undercover transit cop in the NY subway caught me taking pictures and filming his undercover cop partner's ass. He was NOT amused, and seemed to want to arrest me. I wouldn't have been in "real" trouble since I was in a public space - a subway platform is the DEFINITION of public - and I didn't include the guy's face, so there wasn't any explicit harm to the subject of my photos. The cop accused me of "following women up the stairs" (🤣) to which I replied "Nope. Just men." He looked revolted by that admission. I was on my way to work, so it was going to be a hassle and I was, honestly, terrified that he'd make my life hell just because he felt like being mean. So I confessed to "having a kink" and promised to never, ever do it again. Yeah...right. He didn't believe me, though I abstained for a few months. My honest opinion is that the guy was being a homophobic asshole. No one was injured, there was no way to identify whose ass it was and there were no charges that would have stuck.  But it would have been embarrassing. See image:

177810558_undercover2.thumb.jpg.a8a564c76ed33a63dfea18b02d32d3bc.jpg

Oh, the shit I got up to on NYC Transit, LIRR, MetroNorth and NJT. I'm lucky I'm not still in subway jail 10+ years later. 

Course, it could've been Parks Department (The Ramble, Prospect Park, Riverside Park)  or whomever deals with randy taxi passengers throughout NYC.

What can I say? 30 years in NYC with a dirty mind and stuff just happens.