Problem With Lube

BlackDude

I’ve always had this problem with lube and it killing my boner. Anyone else have this problem and what do you suggest?

I never bought lube or even use it to jackoff. Even when I fuck, more that one squirt, and it gets all wet, messy and just kills my hard-on. I can’t get any friction. Funny cause I’ve ducked dudes with Cum in their ass before and it was fine. 

• Upvote 1

I find many water based lubes are too slick and then very quickly become tacky. Silicone lubes might work for you if used sparingly. Have you tried Vaseline? I find it gives your cock a bit of a grip (so to speak) without becoming slick. 
     If cum as lube doesn’t bother you try saving your loads and using that instead of store bought lubricants. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Treehugger said:

I find many water based lubes are too slick and then very quickly become tacky. Silicone lubes might work for you if used sparingly. Have you tried Vaseline? I find it gives your cock a bit of a grip (so to speak) without becoming slick. 
     If cum as lube doesn’t bother you try saving your loads and using that instead of store bought lubricants. 

I agree with Treehugger on this one.

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/26/2021 at 4:47 AM, BlackDude said:

I’ve always had this problem with lube and it killing my boner. Anyone else have this problem and what do you suggest?

I never bought lube or even use it to jackoff. Even when I fuck, more that one squirt, and it gets all wet, messy and just kills my hard-on. I can’t get any friction. Funny cause I’ve ducked dudes with Cum in their ass before and it was fine. 

Seems it’s s mind thing. Let me tell you a story. 

I had a couple of guys who told me they want to fuck me “dry”, without lube. And more who didn’t tell me but just did.
Well. It hurts. A lot. Causes bleeding. It’s just awful. The pain is there for days. But the moment he pushes in without any lube, it’s already to late to stop. So what to do?

I found a solution. I put a generous fingertip of vaseline up my anus before the guy arrives. Whatever he does after, the lube is already in there. Interestingly enough, I got lots of compliments after these fucks how juicy my hole is, how good it felt. None, NONE of them has ever noticed the Vaseline but all had fun. 

The bottom line: 1) don’t fuck anyone without lube. It’s really painful. 2) try vaseline in his hole. You’ll love the feeling. Promised. 

• Like 1

One thing I've found to work is coconut oil. It's solid at room temperature but turns to oil on body contact, and it lasts longer than water-based lubes. It's other benefits are that it is edible, and it washes off with simple soap and water.

Edited by descartes70817
added new information
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I'm similar to the OP here in that I can't stay hard if overlubed.  I tend to put some on my cock when getting ready to fuck, but then always wipe off some excess.  That's what I use on my bottom's hole.   Might have to try some of the others suggested above (coconut oil and other stuff).