S T I

Ponystallion

If it can be transmitted, always tell. 

I have one regular who has contacted me twice to let me know about a STI exposures he had and potentially passed on to me. I thanked him and went and got treated/tested in each case. Now, I could look at him and say "Damn, he's exposed me twice" or I could say "He's might be the only guy who's communicating openly with me on STIs". My read is that he's doing exactly what I'd want him to be doing.

Because of HIV stigma I understand why some +U don't tell their partners. I prefer to know, but it has zero impact on whether they breed me. I like to know so I can be aware of how they might have been stigmatized in the past and can be a sensitive partner for them. 

• Upvote 3

On 11/4/2021 at 1:34 AM, Ponystallion said:

Do you tell or mot tell?

Always tell your sexual partners. Let them make the choice to take a chance getting something or not. It's selfish to make that decision for them 

11 hours ago, btmcumwhore said:

I feel it depends on the situation. Anonymous open door nsa no questions  - nope.

If you're hooking up and they ask. Yes. Period just be honest. 

Many times I'll take an anonymous load and ask not to be told. 

Exactly why I do my best to get fucked anon. No questions. Just bend over and take whatever they give.

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/4/2021 at 9:40 PM, Ponystallion said:

Awesome, I do tell my partners, just wanted to get in on the dialogue 

Hey, just wanted to ask since it says you are poz. Did you get it from topping or have you bottomed some in the past?