[UK Sauna Slut] York Breeding Party (pics)

JoshLandaleXXX

Click here to see Sauna Slut's original blog post...

breeding-party-Monday-11th-April-025-300x225.jpgMe getting ridden by hot slutty guy from leeds.

As promised in my previous post about the small session which took place at my house unexpectedly on Monday, here are the pics that were taken.

The photographer was retrotwink. *A hot dirty bareback top who loves dumping his load in sluts like me! If you want him to fuck you, get in touch and i’ll send you his way! *He lives in Doncaster, South Yorkshire.

It was a dirty raw session, and saw me taking most of the seed from the lads. *I’m planning a session in London in June this year, and am looking for as many raw tops to breed me on camera as possible. *You dont need to show your faces if you dont want to. *Just your cock in my arse loading me up. *The video will go nowhere but here on the blog, and all people who partake will get a copy.

If you’re interested, genuinely interested, then get in touch. *Timewasters need not apply.

Enjoy the pics!

breeding-party-Monday-11th-April-001-300x225.jpgShow parade, 4 of the tops line up to show their weapons

breeding-party-Monday-11th-April-002-300x225.jpgYeolad stuffing his cock up guy from the north east

breeding-party-Monday-11th-April-003-300x225.jpgYeolad inside guy from north east

breeding-party-Monday-11th-April-004-300x225.jpgRetrotwink sliding his cock into my hole

breeding-party-Monday-11th-April-005-300x225.jpgCock in arse, not a condom in sight. As it should be...

breeding-party-Monday-11th-April-006-300x225.jpgGuy in leeds riding one of the other tops

breeding-party-Monday-11th-April-007-300x225.jpgYeolad again fucking another guy...

breeding-party-Monday-11th-April-009-300x225.jpgNo Condoms. No Fear. No Regrets.

breeding-party-Monday-11th-April-010-300x225.jpgYeolad breeding lad from leeds

breeding-party-Monday-11th-April-011-300x225.jpgnorth east's raw dick up my fuck hole

breeding-party-Monday-11th-April-012-300x225.jpgMe getting fucked by lad from north east

breeding-party-Monday-11th-April-013-300x225.jpgIt's a fuck fest, raw cock's in holes everywhere...

breeding-party-Monday-11th-April-016-300x225.jpgNorth east guy getting fucked by Retrotwink

breeding-party-Monday-11th-April-018-300x225.jpgNorth East fucking Leeds

breeding-party-Monday-11th-April-020-300x225.jpgFuck yeah... raw is the ONLY way to fuck.

breeding-party-Monday-11th-April-021-300x225.jpgretrotwink unloading in my arse

breeding-party-Monday-11th-April-022-300x225.jpgRetrotwink's spunky cock freshly unloaded in my arse. Notice the glistening spunk on his helmet?

breeding-party-Monday-11th-April-023-300x225.jpgMy cum filled hole... who's next?

breeding-party-Monday-11th-April-024-300x225.jpgLube? Check. Poppers? Check. Condoms? Fuck that! Stuff it up me raw. Me fucking Leeds

breeding-party-Monday-11th-April-025-300x225.jpgMe getting ridden by hot slutty guy from leeds.

So if you’re interested in gangbanging me in London, June 2011 – get in touch. *Details will be sent to those who express a genuine interest. *All tops welcome. *Your age, looks, size and status is not important. *That you’re into bareback and want to dump a load up my smooth, insatiable bubble butt is… During June I will also be having a week abroad – so if you know of any good parties in Europe that I should check out, let me know. *Also, I’ll be in Liverpool and Manchester too. *So there’s plenty of chance for guys all over the place who want to fuck me up, to do so. *My aim for my two weeks holiday in June is to take over 500 loads…

More...

• 2 months later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.