Cum smell after you wake up from a night of taking loads

Teneo

On 11/17/2021 at 4:00 AM, Treehugger said:

With my job by the end of the day I am usually filthy with dirt and sweat or whatever else I am working with. So when I take a jerk off break I just blow my load all over my shirt and pants. During a long day I will wack it a couple times. With all the work stains no body can tell what’s what. Unless you take a good sniff. Sweat and cum, I smell good!

I gotta have these. I bet you smell awesome TH.

• Thanks 1

Got fucked really good one night. Big cock and he planted a huge load in my hole. Went to bed and woke up a few hours later for work. I could smell the incredible scent of marinating semen. I got dressed and walked to work with his swimmers still inside me. As i walked into my office I let loose what I thought would be a dry fart but turned out to be huge glob of seed.  i made a bee line to the mens room and took my trousers off. my boxers were soaked but the cum did not soak through. i took the boxers off and the scent was overwhelming.  i immediately started chewing on the soaked shorts tasting and smelling the cum and my ass juices. i put my trousers back on and went commando all day  i placed my boxers in my desk drawer with the smell permeating my cubicle reminding me of the night before

• 10 months later...

Something about the smell of sex and cum is intoxicating. I love the smell of dried cum on used boxers, the cleaner they use at the bathhouse, the harsh bite of a new popper bottle, chem sweat after a night of non-stop breeding, a discarded condom picked off the leather fuckbench. One huff of sex is enough to make my heart race and my ass twitch. 

• Like 2

Many hotels still are not doing daily room service. Still using the covid excuse as a reason to save money. Only doing service if needed. Well I may only be there for two nights but you best believe you are servicing my room after the first night when I've been a cumdump all afternoon and evening before. 

But I have always wondered what hotel housekeeping people think or should I say smell when they walk into a room after I've been used for hours and hours on end.

Edited by CumdumpDad