First anon cumdump hotel/motel weekend session

Beetle

I want to organise for the first time in my life an anon cumdump weekend session in a hotel/motel where i can receive hot tops to dominate me, fuck me, breed me.

as I am totally new to this: any tips or your first-time experiences to share?

Edited by Twinkles1983

• Beetle changed the title to First anon cumdump hotel/motel weekend session

1) Never ask about HIV status or other STDs. 

2) Never look back -- just move on to the next raw fuck and don't stress about whether you caught something from the last cock that shot in your unprotected AIDSHole. 

3) Never test.  If you do test, use a home kit.  Testing at the clinic leads to lectures and meds if there is a poz result. 

4) Stress kills.  Cock is life.  Cum is your reward and your nourishment. 

5) Be brave.  

NEVER let them near your slut hole with a condom!!!!     🙂

• Like 2

Be selective about the motel and where your room is in the motel. If you are near the lobby staff might get suspicious. They may not care about a cum dump taking loads from a dozen men but they won’t know that. They might suspect something illegal like drugs or prostitution. Nothing kills a gangbang like the cops. 
     When I did this I had a ground level room near lots of parking. Worked great. Don’t forget some heavy duty tape in case you need to tape the lock open.  You need that door to remain unlocked so tops have as easy access to your hole as possible. I don’t even like the door to latch. Tape that shit up so the door open easily without much noise. 
     I have more advice if you want to hear it. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, Treehugger said:

I have more advice if you want to hear it. 

Yes please! Thank you very much. Problem in Europe is that we don’t have the motel culture as in the usa. I am always so impressed when I see Netflix series (breaking bad eg) with the usa motel rooms, all beautiful lined up in 2-3 floors and with a direct entry door to the stairs and parking lot. Most difficult for us is to find a hotel which is not requiring screening at the front denk for visitors. You can have 1 visitor screened, but 20 on an afternoon will get them suspicious.

7 minutes ago, Twinkles1983 said:

we don’t have the motel culture as in the usa

Well that's a pain! You will have to give the matter some serious thought. There might be better alternatives.

You need to consider how you are going to structure your event. You said 'hot tops' so can I assume you are going to screen the men you invite to breed you? That will take more work and depending on how you find these tops some major coordination. Do you want them one at a time or can it be a gangbang sort of situation? You also said anonymous so I have to wonder what your definition of anonymous is if you are already taking the time to screen the tops. If you are going truly anonymous no need to screen tops just strap on that blindfold and get your hole plugged.

The problem is for good turn out you need to post on as many sites as possible but managing those posts is a pain when you want to be ass up taking loads since most sites won't allow you to publish an address.  You can't be on your phone messaging potential tops and taking anonymous loads at the same time. Get my drift?

Setting up things in advance with tops might be possible but you have to factor in that a large percentage will probably flake. Sometimes you can get creative with your posts as far as time, address and room number but don't count on it. I tried that and my post got flagged and removed so I lost a lot of potential loads by not realizing I no longer had an ad running.

The best thing to do is to get a buddy to whore you out. He can be answering responses to your ads and directing tops to your room while you are on all four getting spit roasted.

Don't take anything to your room you worry might get stolen. Bring extra poppers and lube, that stuff has a tendency to disappear and you don't want to be left with a bunch of tops waiting their turn and no accessories to help you out. If your luck holds you won't need the lube after the first fuck as all the loads you take will keep you slick and ready for more fucking. I tend to need poppers as the night goes on and my ass tires out. My point being make sure you have what you need for the duration of your pump and dump. Lots of water, breath mints, cum rags for the tops who need a quick wipe and then can motor off.

I assume I don't need to say this but pay special attention to your clean-out prep. Start a few days ahead, moderate your diet for starters. There are lots of different tricks depending on how your body works. Just don't fuck up cleaning out your hole, start early, be thorough and be ready to take loads. It is a total boner killer when the bottom has to take a break to clean out and there is a room full of tops waiting to get some ass. Odds are one of those guys is versatile and he will happily take your place while you are wrestling with a shower hose.

Don't let things get out of control. I like a drink when I am getting gangbanged. I don't do drugs but don't particularly care if others do but beware. Sex, drugs, and alcohol can be volatile elements when combined. Guys are jerks, especially horny ones. It could be something as simple as playing music too loud. You don't notice because you are in cum dump heaven as some big balled bastard is banging your hole just right but the neighbors have called the lobby to complain. Or maybe the booze is flowing and two tops start arguing and then suddenly the argument gets out of hand. Whatever might happen try to be aware and don't let insensitive tops ruin your carefully planned evening.

That is all I have for now. I am sorry I am not close because I would be your pal and help you get all the hot tops I could to fill your hole with anonymous cum. Its really fun so I hope you carry through with your plan and find a way to fulfill your cum dump fantasy. It is worth the effort and will give you masterbatory memories for years to come. Good luck, I will be glad to answer more questions if you have them and if you do go through with it be sure to let us the fuck know what happened. With pics if possible or video. An invite would be nice too.....I know, greedy, greedy. Have fun! 

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1

The no motel culture here will be the biggest challenge i think.

I used a love hotel once where you can rent a room like 2-3hours. We got in with 3 guys including me. The owner was around but she didn't make any complain. The entrance and paying the room is often automated. But have guys go in and out, i don't know if that will work :s

Gay bathhouses are much easier for this. There are many in Belgium.

They often have darkrooms with slings or mattresses where you can bent over and take cocks the whole day. But it's of course not that exciting as a hotelroom where guys come in breed and go, but much safer and discreet to my opinion.

Going to follow this as i'm curious how it will go. Once i would like to do the same as a bottom in a hotelroom, did it a few times in bathhouses though.

• Like 1

As for motels in the U.S., consider Motel 6, Travelodge, and Super 8. Anywhere frequented by prostitutes, hustlers, dealers, or homeless is a safe bet.  Look for $40-$80/night ideally with doors that face the parking lot.  You can claim that you’re a sensitive sleeper and request a room in the back of the property away from families.

Consider taking a play buddy with you.  He can act as lookout, doorman, fluffier, pimp, and Internet secretary.  He can also keep you company during lulls, kick out troublemakers, and lick your hole clean between tops.  He can hide out discretely in the closet or bathroom, watch from the other bed, or head out and conveniently return after your next trick arrives to “accidentally” walk in on you and your trick.

Pre-lube using a lube squirter, oral syringe/doser, or lube bottle with twist top.  Periodically add more if need be.  Have supplies on hand to clean out again in case of emergencies.

Learn to recognize the warning signs of curious but too scared to participate; flakes; guys too far gone with their drug of choice; and aggressive/pushy guys.   Politely shut them down online and don’t give them your address or room number.

Try your best to determine your ground rules & limits beforehand.  Are you taking all cummers or filtering ones you find attractive?  Are guys allowed to bring buddies?  Will you allow recording with cell phones or cameras?  What sex acts and scenes are out of bounds?  Are guys allowed to linger afterwards, or is it strictly cum & go?  Are guys allowed to bring party favors, vapes, edibles, etc.?  Does HIV/COVID status matter? (WARNING: You can’t safely control this factor as people lie and/or don’t get tested.)

Read stories on here to get ideas and build fantasies.

relax and enjoy!

• Like 5

Hence it usually takes place at a motel where there'd be no fuss or registrations and such.

Most of the ones I went to took place at motels (ground floor) and usually at ends of the strip. Unless you have someone to monitor it then put an ad on a site like bbrt. And try getting at most 2 guys at once or else it gets suspicious and stuff. It wasn't as complicated a few years back...

Hide your belongings for sure, or leave it in car. If you can't relax, just do a bit of stuff to get you going. 

And since it's your first time, don't aim for like 20 or 30 guys; a few to see how you feel! I had my btm with just 5 the first time. It's more of a progress not a record breaking thing.

And agree with NalgonPuto for the emotional part. I was told pretty much the same as a top for my first one.

You have rock solid advice here already, and I don’t have much to add.  I’ve had varying degrees of success.  Some seem promising  but then NONE of the tops showed up.  Other times, I’ve had guys pop by with hot buddies that I didn’t even know were coming. And, a couple times that actually  just worked out the way I had intended them to work out. I’ve also had housekeeping/hotel staff knock asking what’s up, and room doors that would just swing open if unlatched due to a light breeze or a simple tap. Hard to stay ass up, face down with your door swinging wide open. I’ve also had doors that would beep incessantly if the latching mechanism was blocked or the door was held open  for longer than like 20 seconds. But there are work arounds . . . . It’s an opportunity to exercise your creativity!

Have fun, go with your own flow, you be you, and if at first you don’t succeed, try and try again, and again, and again!  BUT, always remember its supposed to be fun. 

P.S. Despite all my attempts described above, my “most loads in a session” happened on a Saturday afternoon/evening in Cologne at a club, so there’s that!

On 11/28/2021 at 6:21 AM, nokiax88 said:

Gay bathhouses are much easier for this

I want to second this. It’s a better place to start and get a feel for what you are looking for. It’s so easy. Get a room, take your position (with or without a blindfold) and leave the door open. I used to do this all the time and it is really fun. I took so many anonymous loads at Club Z in Seattle this way. 

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1

On 11/28/2021 at 6:21 AM, nokiax88 said:

Gay bathhouses are much easier for this.

A friend of mine went to the old Diplomat Club in Toledo, Ohio for his first gangbang. Since he's tried several "open door" hotel ones and had very little success. All of the advice offered was done - bottom floor, taped door, bulletin board posting, etc. As I recall he had 2 takers on his 1st try, and then only 1 or none each time after. So he then heard about the Diplomat and went at a time he knew would be fairly busy from a regular. He had 5 loads in the first 2 hours. Unfortunately, not long after this, the club got shut down and my pal moved out to California. But I know he would recommend one. I'm still wanting to try at one of the area CumUnion parties in either Detroit or Cleveland, but since they're in unfamiliar areas I kind of want to have someone with me who can watch out for my best interests.

• 10 months later...
On 11/27/2021 at 12:06 AM, Beetle said:

I want to organise for the first time in my life an anon cumdump weekend session in a hotel/motel where i can receive hot tops to dominate me, fuck me, breed me.

Would love to hear if you managed to fulfill your fantasy of being an anonymous cumdump. 

A lot of good advice here but one thing is missing.

Start taking prep!  It's a god send, keeps you safe, keeps others safe and let's you take as many loads as you want.

I love this site except for the glorification of a painful disease that many of our brothers suffered and died from.