Branding

VanCumDump

I had a boyfriend who wanted me to be a smooth bottom. So I did laser hair removal on my entire front and back leaving only a light amount of hair on my arms and a littleon my legs and ass. Actually I like how it looks now. What do you think?FE345168-0A95-4E9E-8A66-F3CA19AFC561.thumb.jpeg.89e3ff87411ebb98a43dea07ccea58d7.jpeg

Yea Backpackguy, it took about 4 years of laser treatments but I got to say my sex life world double. Much easier to find breeders now.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Would love for men to have a tattoo gun and as they're fucking me sign in just below the nap of my neck and from now on make a mark next to you name as to how many times you cum inside me, put the mark upside down when loading my belly 💋💧🍆🚬👿

• Like 1

On 11/28/2021 at 1:33 AM, bbpoznow said:

A tattoo is one thing a hot poker brand , is  not for me . But  ok if that is what you want 

Branding people there are a couple of ways, tap branding and hot water branding.

If you want the brand to stay and be visible.

• Like 2

• 2 months later...
1 hour ago, VanCumDump said:

How does it done? Can it be any branding? 

Ok, sorry bud I get it.

The branding iron need to be a soft metal, its not going red hot just to boiling.

Make up shapes for your iron, what ever shapes you need to complete the brand. If you need two or even three shapes get em made up. Each shape needs a handle.

suspend the irons in a boiling pan of water, when the pan of water is a rapid boil make your strike.

The brand area will go red and make a scab exactly like the iron, dont touch the scab for a day or two, when it is ready pull scab off and that brand will be there for a very long time.

I have some pics of irons and brands if ya want me to put some here.

If ya want me to do a post on the caurt pen just let me know.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Hard1 said:

Ok, sorry bud I get it.

The branding iron need to be a soft metal, its not going red hot just to boiling.

Make up shapes for your iron, what ever shapes you need to complete the brand. If you need two or even three shapes get em made up. Each shape needs a handle.

suspend the irons in a boiling pan of water, when the pan of water is a rapid boil make your strike.

The brand area will go red and make a scab exactly like the iron, dont touch the scab for a day or two, when it is ready pull scab off and that brand will be there for a very long time.

I have some pics of irons and brands if ya want me to put some here.

If ya want me to do a post on the caurt pen just let me know.

Hot! Permanent branding and markings are total turn on for me. I'd luv to see your irons. 

14 minutes ago, VanCumDump said:

Hot! Permanent branding and markings are total turn on for me. I'd luv to see your irons. 

For the bigger irons like the kef I used full big metal it looks like a half size real branding iron.

for the smaller irons I made up I used a big 20p nail as the handle and welded shapes I needed to the nail .

straight, curved, Vee, Tee, shape pipe as the 0

• Like 1