do you swallow your own cum?

ShaneJF

When I was younger and more flexible I would lie on my back and lift my legs over my head so my cock was right above my mouth. I couln't self-suck but I did love cumming into my own mouth that way. Now I cum in my own hand and suck it down before it drips off my hand.

On 1/17/2022 at 8:10 PM, Philip said:

Been swallowing for over seven years now. The first couple of times was difficult: I would spit it out disgusted at myself and at the taste, but just forced myself one day and have been loving it ever since. Makes cleaning up after a jerk session so much easier and I assess my general health by the taste of the cum too. 

nice I should force mysefl to swallow my cum too

Guest WelshBBCigarFuck

Yes, if I am having a wank why waste it, just cum in my free hand and slurp it down. My first taste of cum when I was younger was my own

I would say I eat my cum 80% of the time.

Alot of the time, I will cum on a plate, leave it sit in front of me, 
doesnt take long before seeing it there drives me crazy, then I will smell the cum,
That triggers me, and I lick up every single drop.

I LOVE cum, i just wish my load was huge. Hell i wish every guys load was HUGE.
Its to the point, I have thought about seeing if guys will save me their cum to drink.

On 1/24/2022 at 6:56 PM, partying.hard said:

Until I was about 26, I used to be able to suck my own cock. And what a fool I would’ve been not to suck myself to completion.

these days, I often clean up my own mess when I’m jerking off. And I love to taste my cum in somebody’s ass

Wish I could suck mine,  got a cock in my hand and can't suck it,  awful.