Online symbols /emoji that have a 2nd meaning

AlwaysOpen

So guys, here is the context of the question. I know on some sites guys use a balloon to silently message they party ( I am guessing it refers to any drug, or is it specific?)  I recently spotted someone using 2 hibiscus flower emoji, and went into the land of Google searches, where it suggested it was a reference to using drugs younger folk are using to "outsmart" their parents. It got me wondering, what other emoji  are now commonly used to communicate the poster is into/looking for  something special in their hook up ad? I know the use of the upper case T is one, but what about the devil - and does the color of it (say, purple) refer to one thing verses a devil emoji that is green? (Oh crap, has the hanky code been updated to devil emoji's??) Looking forward to the replies, and education. 

Caution - You may just be trying to understand why certain emojis are appearing, but this question by its nature implicitly requests people to share information on how to locate or acquire substances or people who have them, and discussion on the General board may not be appropriate. People answering here may risk an infraction depending on their content. You may wish to have this topic shifted to the Backroom - and you may get more of the answers you’re seeking there anyway. (I’m not a moderator obviously, but I wouldn’t risk replying here even if I knew.)

Thanks for the concern- it was never even a thought this could be an issue, but to be safe for all, I have reached out to EvilQueerPig to look at the question, and if it needs moving, or guardrails to keep it OK, I am sure he will advise and guide me.  I appreciate you having my back, and others- and sure hope I can keep my infraction record as squeaky clean as my butt ! <g>

• Haha 2