Am I a chaser?

Hey all. So I am a neg guy on PrEP. I prefer BB sex with undetectable guys - I tend to find they are very aware of their sexual health and there is rarely any issue with BB.

the last year or so I have started to explore poz/neg role play with two of my fuck buddies that are undetectable and one that is neg but wants me to ask for his lord as if he is poz. With the two actually poz guys it has devolved into pozzing dirty talk. This week one of them said I was a low key chaser and we talked about it.

i wanted to process it a bit so wanted to post here. I like that my undetectable friends are willing to cum in me and let me plug my hole to keep their cum inside me. However, I am unsure if I could do this with non-undetectable guys at least not yet. Is this just a step in being a chaser? Do I just like hot BB sex?

• Piggy 1

There is a difference between being a chaser and having pozzing fantasies. People with the latter sometimes become the former, but not necessarily. If you find yourself seeking out detectable tops, skipping PrEP doses, etc., then you might have cause for concern. Until you find yourself taking actual risks, I don't think you are a chaser.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

7 hours ago, Majitica said:

Hey all. So I am a neg guy on PrEP. I prefer BB sex with undetectable guys - I tend to find they are very aware of their sexual health and there is rarely any issue with BB.

the last year or so I have started to explore poz/neg role play with two of my fuck buddies that are undetectable and one that is neg but wants me to ask for his lord as if he is poz. With the two actually poz guys it has devolved into pozzing dirty talk. This week one of them said I was a low key chaser and we talked about it.

i wanted to process it a bit so wanted to post here. I like that my undetectable friends are willing to cum in me and let me plug my hole to keep their cum inside me. However, I am unsure if I could do this with non-undetectable guys at least not yet. Is this just a step in being a chaser? Do I just like hot BB sex?

I want to thank you for writing this. I am in the frame of mind. I have always had raw sex. Once prep came out and was available I started taking it. But like you I have had partners role play giving me there toxic seed. And like the second come I do take med holidays but I also refrain from sex during them. I do seek out poz/undetectable partners. 
   I like term low key chaser. I have even thought of getting a biohazard tattoo with chaser under it. 

7 hours ago, Majitica said:

You’re on prep taking undetectable loads. Doesn’t seem to me like you’re a chaser. The poz talk role play can be hot still doesn’t make you a chaser. Although, it could start you down the path of stopping prep and seeking out that one load that would convert you.  I think it’s a thin line between fantasy and reality.  Whatever your choice in the end I hope it’s what you want 

• Like 1

So, I had bareback sex with a couple of buds.  I am a bottom and one of the guys is undetectable.  We had a long discussion about safety and I felt comfortable taking the minimal risk.  The fantasy of taking a poz load is a huge turn on.  

If you are on PrEP and take it regularly and you are fuck raw by Poz or undectable and take their loads. You are not chasing but just getting fuck. If you are not on PrEP and you don’t care who fucks you then you are chasing. 

• Like 1