Fucking/Playing with a married guy

Sharp-edge

5 hours ago, Sharp-edge said:

Actually I'm pretty excited these days. His wife went to stay with her parents because she's having some issues. So we pretty much have endless time these days (save the work part). What intrigues me is that I get to explore him. He's not the weird kind of person that  is30+ with no experience in sex. He's an  experienced guy in str8 sex and a bit shy in the gay thing between us. I know he can't be mine in the longterm, but what we live these days is worth it. There's a devil and an angel inside me. The devil wants to corrupt him, take his anal virginity, introduc him to lust and bareback  sex. The angel wants to caress him, love and protect him. I feel his vulnerability (metaphorically) and I want to make him feel nice. But I dont know how thiswill end up.

let us know when you fuck him.

5 hours ago, subbottomguy said:

I have played with married guys, usually tends to be them wanting to get off and they know I’m up for it. I have found trying to make it more than just them getting off tends to end in him growing angry defensive and just spoils it.

In my mind the things I find is that it’s rare that they are interested in anything more, I am always careful about pushing things and letting them lead. Yeah some of the guys I have played with turn out to be bi but you can spot them cause they are more willing to try things, whereas the bulk of married guys I have got off just wanted to cum and go (or me to leave).

just make sure your cool with just being his cum dump and if you are wanting more than be honest with yourself if you will find that with him. 

Thing is we know each other for years so I think that we are in good terms. There is mutual respect. And maybe the fact that we'e doctors helps.

15 hours ago, subbottomguy said:

I have played with married guys, usually tends to be them wanting to get off and they know I’m up for it. I have found trying to make it more than just them getting off tends to end in him growing angry defensive and just spoils it.

In my mind the things I find is that it’s rare that they are interested in anything more, I am always careful about pushing things and letting them lead. Yeah some of the guys I have played with turn out to be bi but you can spot them cause they are more willing to try things, whereas the bulk of married guys I have got off just wanted to cum and go (or me to leave).

just make sure your cool with just being his cum dump and if you are wanting more than be honest with yourself if you will find that with him. 

Would be enjoyable to have something that was more than just sex. 

I have some interesting news. We spent several days in a row (or should I say raw?) together. His wife with her parents and we constantly exposed to COVID keep off her for the sake of safety. We slept together for a week or so. I fucked him and he fucked me (although I did play with another guy too). I really enjoy this. I think it's more than sex. He told me he realised that he's in love with me but he was too stupid to notice. I told him that I'm very happy with him and that I could fall in love with him too, if he wasn't married.

• Sad 1