Barracks Bitch

Assmunch

12 hours ago, daddybear54 said:

This brought to mind a lawyer character in a play I saw who said, "Cold, clear logic -- and buckets of it -- should be a lawyer's only equipment." And that's exactly the way Potter took out the garbage. Impressive.

Yeah, he and Battles had a couple hours to figure out the plan.   They accounted for everything.  Potter knew it had to happen in a certain way to avoid any question of other suspects.  I may or may not get into Potter and Battles experiences in Iraq.  But ‘persuasive correction’ by your fellow soldiers is usually how things are handled.  Reporting someone who’s being an ass or not handling their shit, stealing, shirking duties… superiors don’t want to deal with that shit.  So anything from a beating, to being hung out on patrol happens all the time.  By this time, Potter and Battles don’t even blink.  That’s what assholes get for being fuckups.  For them, if you aren’t being a brother, you are dead weight and dead weight gets people killed.  Gotta kill them first, before someone who’s worth a hundred times more than they are gets killed.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1

On 5/13/2022 at 6:16 AM, Assmunch said:

For them, if you aren’t being a brother, you are dead weight and dead weight gets people killed.  Gotta kill them first, before someone who’s worth a hundred times more than they are gets killed.

My husband's dad was Marine Corps. WWII Corps. 2nd man on Okinawa Corps. They had a 2LT who they knew was going to get one or more of them killed, and luckily the CPT knew it too.  2LT drew a recon mission, never returned. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, laguyinhou said:

My husband's dad was Marine Corps. WWII Corps. 2nd man on Okinawa Corps. They had a 2LT who they knew was going to get one or more of them killed, and luckily the CPT knew it too.  2LT drew a recon mission, never returned. 

Sounds about right.  

• Like 1

Guest WelshBBCigarFuck

Hopefully the next instalment will be coming up in the next few days, I know quite a few of us are eager to see what happens next.

59 minutes ago, WelshBBCigarFuck said:

Hopefully the next instalment will be coming up in the next few days, I know quite a few of us are eager to see what happens next.

Unfortunately, being on vacation visiting my family in Texas since Monday, I have not been writing much.  Have only three pages of the next chapter.  But, I should have it done either by the time I fly back home on Wednesday, or just after.  😄  

• Like 2

Guest WelshBBCigarFuck
12 hours ago, Assmunch said:

Unfortunately, being on vacation visiting my family in Texas since Monday, I have not been writing much.  Have only three pages of the next chapter.  But, I should have it done either by the time I fly back home on Wednesday, or just after.  😄  

Enjoy your vacation, hopefully you are having a good time 

3 hours ago, WelshBBCigarFuck said:

Enjoy your vacation, hopefully you are having a good time 

Thanks man!  Yeah, it’s relaxing.  And something about the big Texas sky just feels good.  Plus, I’ve gained 10 pounds that I’m going to have to work off when I get home.  

• Like 2

Guest WelshBBCigarFuck
59 minutes ago, Assmunch said:

Thanks man!  Yeah, it’s relaxing.  And something about the big Texas sky just feels good.  Plus, I’ve gained 10 pounds that I’m going to have to work off when I get home.  

Well fucking is good exercise

5 hours ago, Assmunch said:

You're very welcome to climb on me and work up a sweat.

• Like 1

Wow.  What an opus.  Great characterizations, well-plotted, with great sex scenes.  I was amazed at how I was able to relate my own life to Tom's experiences.  I was hopelessly in love with a quiet boy in high school who dated a girl who was my constant companion.  No sex, but all those feelings came back from fifty years ago.  A masterwork.  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 5/26/2022 at 8:31 PM, cumhole1919 said:

Wow.  What an opus.  Great characterizations, well-plotted, with great sex scenes.  I was amazed at how I was able to relate my own life to Tom's experiences.  I was hopelessly in love with a quiet boy in high school who dated a girl who was my constant companion.  No sex, but all those feelings came back from fifty years ago.  A masterwork.  

Thanks man!  I’m very pleased that I was able to evoke those memories for you.  My own experiences and the stories from my friends and family have made it clear after all these years that there is a complex dynamic that happens between men who allow themselves to love other men and that their relationships take different forms.  Often that love is platonic and bittersweet, and sometimes it entertains a sexual aspect if only for experimentation.  The story of the Bravo Brotherhood will continue with many surprises.

• Thanks 1