Barracks Bitch

Assmunch

2 hours ago, haireebear said:

My uncle was buried in Arlington.   I was fortunate to attend.   The ceremony, and the officers and everything was majestic and powerful.   I was so proud of him.   

It’s beautiful in its perfect reverence, isn’t it.  

• Like 2

Tom and Kevin

I awoke before Kev feeling the best I’d felt in over a year.  I had forgotten how right it was to wake up with him in my arms and how he fit perfectly against me pressed against my body with every curve.  He smelled so good.  When I remembered what happened in the middle of the night a tingling thrill cascaded through my flesh quickly accompanied by a fluttering in my abdomen.  Something had changed inside me.  Something had changed in my love for him.

It was only by feeling this today that I could tell that all the incredible sex we’d had before I left for the Army had been purely physical for me.  My immense love had been purely emotional.  But they had never met, separated by a chasm that deepened every time I told myself I wasn’t gay and I was unable to see that before now.  Last night the two had melded into something more soul-affirming than my mind could understand.  It had nothing to do with fucking Kevin for the first time… fucking felt like such a small, inadequate word for what we did.  It was a conduit that allowed our love to flow together, to blend until it was one emotion rather than two separate people feeling a separate, different kind of love for each other.  I was still unsure if I was gay, or it was just Kevin.  I could be bi, but that didn’t seem to fit either.  Having had sex with only two guys wasn’t a large enough sample to reach any easy conclusion.  How do you define something that happens because of circumstances and not because you have an overwhelming desire?  Before last night, the only reason I wanted to get fucked by Kevin was to make him happy and to feel how into it he was.  His heightened excitement was what turned me on.  It was the same with Sleeper.  The exhilaration of being the person responsible for bringing them to orgasm and for providing them pleasure flipped my dick switch.  Don’t get me wrong, I wasn’t numbed like a prostitute to the sex.  It turned ME on to turn THEM on.  And the distinction was further complicated by the fact that I could pop a boner just looking at any number of sexy women.  I couldn’t say that about men.  I could recognize a guy was hot.  Sarge was hot.  Zeus was hot.  Sleeper was hot.  Kevin was very hot.  But that didn’t turn me on.  But last night… I was 110% gay for Kevin.  And again, it wasn’t because I’d topped him for the first time.  That was just the smallest part of what I’d felt.

As I tried to grasp the change inside me my hands explored his body.  The inner timekeeper I’d developed in the Army told me it would be an hour or so before sunrise, so it had to be about 0600.  For the first time since I joined the Army I slept past 0500.  I felt lazy and indulgent.  I felt completely relaxed.

It occurred to me that Kevin’s body had changed.  His muscles, always thick and solid, were harder and more condensed and differentiated.  Rather than a single wide meaty back he now had defined areas of proper muscle groupings.  Was he working out?  I liked it.  I liked the strength they exuded.  I pulled away so I could run my free hand over his wide back.  It was smooth and hairless, unlike his chest.  I explored by touch in the dark, noticing how similar the muscles felt to Sleeper’s with their active potential.

“If you keep that up you’re going to—“. He paused.  “Don’t stop.  It feels good.”  He avoided a clever quip in favor of honest vulnerability with a deep voiced sleepy mumble.  His body was not the only thing that changed.  He was comfortable speaking his mind now and making demands.

It was a request I could fulfill.  I took my time.  Now that he was awake, I nudged him over onto his stomach so my hand could wander the entire expanse of his backside.  His warm skin was taut riding over the mounds and ridges along his spine.  I let my palm travel the valley that it made between his shoulders down his ribs, then further to the meat of his ass which rose like a small hill under the sheets.

“Have you been working out?” I asked softly as my fingers traced the perimeter of each glute before lingering in his crack.

“Mmmm-hmmm.  I joined the track team.” He said.  “Do you like it?”

I leaned over and kissed his shoulder.  “I do.  I like it a lot.”  I felt my way around him with a firmer hand, squeezing everything I could find.  I took my time.  It was the first time I had really felt him as another man with the intimate intent to know him beyond sexual need.  How had I failed to recognize this perfection all the times before?  How had I failed to see the beauty of the strength and power in his body?  Before it had been just a comfortable part of him, another piece of the overall presence that was Kevin.  But now… the heat of his skin, the way his shoulder blades flared from his back mounded with his rhomboids, trapezius and rear delts,  the spread of his large rib cage jacketed by his thick lats, the shoulders that exceeded the reach of my spread fingers, the erectors of his lower back that created a furrow like a freshly plowed field.  His butt felt slightly bigger than I remembered, jutting out more in a proud hill.  He was smooth there, his cheeks completely hairless and so different from the front of him.  He was magnificent.

I scooted over to lay my face on his back.  His skin smelled like first spring rain.  I tasted him with a flick of my wide tongue.  Salty, and a hint of musk.  I took a longer swipe, savoring the dance of his flavors in my mouth.  My eyes were closed and my mouth sought out more of him.  I rubbed my face upon him, nuzzling, amazed that I could explore him even more like that and receiving even greater detail than my hands and fingers had discovered.  My nose crushed into the hard strips of muscle as my mouth chewed while my tongue bathed him.  I missed nothing, licked, nosed, chinned and gently chewed every square inch.  I flattened my tongue against his tailbone to drive it up his spine all the way to his neck.  Rewetting it, I executed a sweeping turn across his shoulder.  I was straddling him now with my knees beside his.  I sucked along the hardness of his shoulder blade, first one, then the other before returning to his other shoulder.  “You taste amazing.” I whispered in his ear.  I had momentary regret that I’d never taken the time to notice him like this before.  So much time I wasted lost in allowing him to get everything he wanted from me and only that.  And right after the thought a sick fear that I’d deprived him of this part of being with him, the physical adoration of his body, of HIM that traveled beyond the physical into an almost hypnotic need.  And I should have known better.  Because I fully recognized how powerful and erotic it was to be the source of someone else’s pleasure.  And Kevin being the guy he was never pushed me as if he knew I wasn’t ready.

But now… I wanted to do things to him just to do them, understanding it would give him pleasure to be on the receiving end of my need without focusing on anything except enjoying myself.  I licked his entire back from ass to neck, chewing, sucking, slathering every square inch of skin.  I found his tender spots.  I reveled in his moaning spots.  And then, tackling his big meaty ass I explored that too.  I let my hands rub the spit dampened skin of his back while I rubbed my face on his amazing butt.  I didn’t tease him like I did Sleeper.  Because this wasn’t sex.  I had no agenda in this.  This was Reverence.  Adoration.  Worship.  And that’s when I understood I couldn’t live without him.  My entire nervous system, every nerve from toe to scalp fired off a cascade of explosions and I began to tremble with the realization that by giving him my soul that day in the hallway outside English class I had already decided to be his and it could be nothing less than all of me or I would suffer.  I understood the pain I had been in over the last year and some months.  I knew I had caused it myself and had been blaming Kevin, the Army, my circumstances…anything but the true culprit: me.  How foolish I was, what a complete and utter idiot to think I could arrange it all to satisfy such a misguided plan to relegate Kevin to the past.  I was never going to ‘move on with my life’ because Kevin WAS my life.  There was nothing more important than him.  I felt a shroud lifted from my soul.

“Tom, are you okay?  You haven’t moved for a while.  What are you thinking about?”  Another change in Kevin.  He was saying more than five words.

“You.  Me.  Us.” I said from the comfortable pillow his ass made for my face.  I lay there resting, and thinking.  “I’m sorry I’ve been such an idiot, Kev.”

“I like the Us part.” He said.  “It never stopped being Us for me, you know.”

I stroked his thigh, kissed his ass cheeks.  “I know that now.  I don’t know why it took me so long to realize that it’s always been Us for me too.”

“Come up here.” He requested, wiggling his ass to shake me off.

“But you’re so comfortable.  You make a great pillow.”  I playfully nipped his skin.

“Talk.  Now.” He chastised.

“Yes.  Tarzan talk to boy!” I mocked him and his short guttural sentences.  I moved up and immediately missed his butt.  He rolled onto his side to face me and we lay face to face with his big leg thrown over mine.  I continued running my fingers over his chest and stomach.

“Tom…” I sensed the uncertainty in his voice.  He was holding back again.  I leaned in to kiss him tenderly.  He would speak when he felt it was right, but I didn’t like how he seemed to revert to his high school pattern.  I’d seen how he’d grown yesterday, no more darting eyes, no hesitancy in his words.  He’d become a man.  He challenged me in the kitchen… me!  The guy he used to follow, from whom he’d accept just about any suggestion.  I didn’t want him to be that guy again, not because I didn’t love that guy but because I loved that strength and self assurance I saw in him yesterday.   I used the wait to enjoy the feel of his beautiful body.  It sounds absurd but it was all new to me this eagerness for him.  I found I couldn’t stop touching him and didn’t want to.  It excited me.  I really wanted to use my mouth on him, but Tarzan wanted talk.  And I knew this was important.

Finally, “Tom, is this real for you?  Is this just you taking a break from exiling me and you’re going to disappear again?  Because I don’t know if I can go through that again.  Please don’t shut me out.  Even if we can’t be together, don’t hurt me again.”  He paused.  “Please?” And the word was so pitiful it broke my heart.

“Never again, Kev.” I began.  “I thought I was doing the right thing, even though it hurt both of us.  I wanted you to find a boyfriend, someone who could be gay with you.  I didn’t think that was me or that I could give you what you needed.  I thought we could get past it.”

He reached out to stroke my face.  “And now?”

I took a few breaths.  Thinking it was one thing, saying it out loud was another.  “Now…I realize I never had a choice.  Our Kiss opened something inside of me and you’re the only person who can reach me there.  I’ve been fighting to keep you away and it gets harder to do every day because without you I feel empty.  I don’t understand it.  It doesn’t make any sense.”

“You think it’s different for me?  It’s not.” He stated.  “I didn’t want to fall in love with you.  I knew I would just get hurt.  I tried to keep you away too, you know.  But I didn’t have a choice either.  There were so many things I wanted for you.  You had to enlist in the Army and having a boyfriend doesn’t exactly fit with that.  I didn’t want to be the reason you couldn’t have your dream.  And I know you love women -“

“Not like I love you.” I interrupted.

“Neither of us realized that.  And I’m still not sure I’ll be enough for you and that you’ll regret giving that up.”

I kissed his soft beautiful lips.  “If you’re not enough no woman will be.”

“So what changed?”

I moved closer so that our bodies intertwined.  I thought about it.  “I’m tired of fighting it, Kev.  So tired of fighting.  I’m tired of locking you away and not feeling anything.  I’m tired of not feeling… you.  Me.  Us.”

“I am too.” He placed his forehead against mine.  I wished the sun would come up so I could see his soft grey flannel eyes.

“It feels like by giving you up I have to give up ‘me’.  It only feels right to be gone when it’s you that gets me there.”

He kissed me then.  The first time in over a year and this time he pulled me in with just a kiss, he didn’t need to use his eyes.  His kiss.  His lips.  I felt myself soar to a whole other place I’d never been.  Instead of losing myself I found him waiting for me there in a peaceful heaven of just us surrounded by his comfortable weightless love that was seamlessly blended with my own swirling eddies.  I was the flame and he was the heat.  I was a waterfall and he was the lake, a gusting wind that contained the promise of a gentle shower and hope of life.  We were elemental here each a part of the whole, without the other’s compliment destined to be diminished.  The mirror of our love required a reflection, insisted that there be a corresponding image so that what would otherwise be a hardened glass barrier instead became a doorway to completeness.  In this place he gave me my true soul, the one forged of both of us which was solid, unshakable and harmonic.  Our soul.  There would only be one between us from now on.

He rolled me onto my back without breaking the kiss.  My entire body flushed with heat responding to his full weight while my arms and legs wrapped him tightly in an embrace.  I no longer cared to examine the rightness or where it came from.  The size of him excited me.  His erect cock pressed beside my own and I couldn’t lay still as I writhed and rubbed as much of him as I could reach.  I needed him with a desire and eagerness that manifested as sweet anticipatory pleasure.  Just the feel of him had me dancing on the precipice of orgasm and I held myself there at the edge loving the way every movement elicited a deep stimulation of every nerve in my body.

When he licked his fingers and lifted his hips I moaned knowing what he would do.  I felt his wet fingers probe my hole and I spread myself for him, ready and relaxed as he stretched me gently.  The intensity of this feeling threatened to overwhelm me.  This was how it should be.  This act subsumed all previous sex, showing me how limited it was in its take and give because it was imperfect and unwhole.  I had been so sure there was nothing more to sex and that sheer physical pleasure born of pain was the pinnacle.  What a foolish boy I was.

He coated me with his precum as he rubbed the head of his impressive dick against my opening.  He continued to kiss me as I moaned into him.  His fist stopped all but the thick head from pressing into me and it was ecstasy.  My hips undulated slowly to meet him in the grinding against my hole that had come alive with such unexpected sensitivity I fought the urge of my balls to ejaculate.  He hadn’t even penetrated me yet but I could go at any time.  I had never been here before.  I was alive, needing the pleasure without the pain and it was so wonderful I wanted to cry.  The gestalt of the joining of our bodies, our souls, our hearts and our minds flooded me with a nirvana that surged like a supernova that forced all doubts and darkness away.  I was purged of every subconscious self recrimination I’d tortured myself with for the past year.  His continuing unquestionable love was a catalyst that created a chain reaction that could not be ended, only delayed and I found myself ecstatically thankful he’d waited in his comfortable weightless way for me to grow enough to realize we belonged with each other.  I was good enough for him because he MADE me good enough.

He slowly entered me and for the first time there was no pain, no adjustment.  His gradual sinking made my eyes roll back with the desire for him to fully enter me to the root but also hoping it could go on forever.  Oh fuck, this can’t be real.  It should be like this every time.  Just the smallest movement from him sent waves of pleasure pulsing through every fiber of my being.  He poured into me so slow and easy it felt like a long sigh of relief.  Our bodies remained pressed together and I used my heels against his ass to pull him further in.  He only flexed his hips.  So gentle were his movements it felt like everything and not enough at the same time.  His cock inside me was just a part of how we joined.  I trembled from the feel of his hot skin against mine.  I moaned from his sweet loving kiss upon my mouth.  I writhed from the comfortable weight of his hard meaty body resting on me.  My cock long-spurted my semen between our stomachs and it happened without convulsions in absolute relaxation and relief.  His gentle rocking kept on and I realized I still remained on that edge of stimulation.  I could cum again any time I allowed it but this was so much better than any orgasm.  The potential was several times greater than the conclusion.  I wanted this to last for hours.

“Oh Tom, I’m going to cum again.” He moaned into my mouth, and just the sound of his voice sent my own cum flowing for the second time, or was it simply a continuation of the first?  Lost in this timeless moment with him was the most amazing place to exist.  We were everything together.  When he stopped moving I didn’t want him to, and I kept moving my hips against him.

“Shhhhh.” He whispered.  “Settle.”  He stroked my face and head soothing me to stillness.  I experienced a feeling of joy that I hadn’t left that edge.  I was still in the moment of pleasure and I knew I could hold myself here anytime I wanted now, or maybe it was him who could bring me here just by being close to me.

“I love you.” I moaned.

The sun had risen without my noticing the light that filled my room.  It allowed me to look into his soft flannel eyes at last.  I kissed his nose.  “Stay here just like this.”

He grinned, and it was so close to his smirk I experienced another wave of warm pleasure because I’d missed it for so long.  I hugged him tight.

“Uh… Tom?  Mom says to come down for breakfast.” I heard my brother’s voice come from across the room.

There was no way he could misinterpret what Kevin and I were doing.  The sheets and blankets were at the bottom of the bed, and Kevin lay naked on top of me with my arms and legs wrapped around him.  Kevin jerked to roll off of me and somehow that was worse because it left my cum covered torso and still hard dick exposed.  I dreaded the explanation.

Tim stood there staring at both of us, taking in our nakedness and the evidence of our pleasure.  I was trying to think of what to say, how to put it the right way, but was failing miserably to find anything to soothe what must be a horrible shock for him.

“Hi Kevin.” He said.  “Does this mean you’re boyfriends again?”

I started.  “What do you mean ‘again’ bro?”

Tim shrugged.  “Well you were boyfriends in high school, everyone says so.  But I know you broke up when you had to go away for the Army.  You were so sad, Tom.  Are you back together?”

I looked at Kevin, who was smirking.  Yeah right bud, pretend like you saw this coming.  You didn’t expect this any more than I did.  I rolled my eyes at him which only deepened his smirk.  “You didn’t think people were going to talk to him about it?” He said.  I loved this new confidence in him.  God, it turned me on.

My eyebrows shot up.  “No.  I mean… not that I thought it was a secret, I just don’t think about people gossiping, it’s not worth my energy.”  I replied.  I returned my eyes to Tim, whose eyes were roaming from Kevin’s naked body to mine.  “Yeah bro, we’re boyfriends again.”  I smiled.

“Good.” He said.  “I’ll tell mom.  She’ll be glad.”

“Wait!  What?” I floundered.

“Don’t be dumb, bro.” Tim chastised.  God he could be so sweet, and then such an ass.  “No one who sees you together can miss it you idiot.  And you’re not quiet when he rails you.  Geez, mom and dad probably heard you two from their room half the time on your sleepovers.  I’ve even jacked off a few times listening through this wall to you guys go at it, it’s kind of incredible to hear.  Like hearing two animals fighting with everything they have.”

FUCK.      

ME.

RUNNING.

Kevin’s knowing smirk was gone and he tensed up.  I thought we’d been quiet.  Mom and dad never once let on.  Tim hadn’t said anything or dropped any sly hints.

Holy fuck.

My dad.  My dad knew and never said anything.  And now I’d never have a chance to talk to him about it.  I knew the love for me he must have had to keep quiet about it and let it happen, to welcome Kevin like another son as if it was just the most natural thing.  I felt my tears start.

Kevin kissed me.  “It’s okay, babe.”  He cupped my face.  And it was.  He called me ‘babe’.  I was sad, and happy, and aroused at the same time.  Only Kevin could do this to me.

Tim had come over to the bed.  My bed wasn’t big, just a twin, but he lay down next to me and I was sandwiched between them.  Tim pulled my arm around his shoulders and laid his head on my chest.  Kevin kept kissing and nuzzling my face.

“I miss dad, Tom.” Tim said.  “He was a really good dad.”  They let me cry like that for a few minutes and I felt the tears let up.

When I finally found my voice I said “Yeah Tim.  I don’t know what we are going to do without him, but we’ll be alright.  We just have to be the men he wanted us to be.”  I kissed my little brother’s head and hugged him.

Tim raised his head up and smiled.  “You’re the best big brother I could ever have.  And you smell like cum.”

That little fucker.  So sweet and such an ass.  “ I put my hands behind my head.  “That’s all mine.  Kevin’s went somewhere else.”  I said with satisfaction.

“Yeah, I know where it went.  I’ve heard you beg him to fuck it up your ass enough times.  Doesn’t it hurt?  I mean, look at his dick… it’s huge.”

I laughed.  “Oh fuck yeah it hurts.  Or at least it used to.  I liked that pain and wanted it to hurt as much as he could dish out.  But not now.  Now we have something better.  Not that I would stop him from taking me like an animal again, there’s something incredible about it.  But the gentle loving is … wow!  So much better.”

Tim put his head back on my chest.  “Maybe I should get a boyfriend and find out.”  He reached out before I could stop him and grabbed Kevin’s semi-hard cock.  “Just not with a dick this big.  Jesus.”

“Stop that.” I admonished him.  “You’ll get him going again and I want breakfast, but I won’t be able to tell him no so I’ll go hungry.”  I swatted his hand away from my boyfriend’s cock, which had already swelled up.

Tim giggled.  “Get out of my room before I fuck the both of you.”  I ordered him.  “Tell mom we’ll be down after we wash up.  Degenerate groping my boyfriend.”

My little brother grabbed me me balls and yanked.  I grunted.  “Fucking asshole!” I growled.

“We both know who’ll be getting fucked, bro.”  He pushed off me hard enough to roll me over onto Kevin as he climbed out of bed.  I felt a shockingly hard stinging smack against my ass.  I yelped.  He leaned in to kiss my head.  And then he kissed Kevin’s.  “Take care of my brother.”

And then he was gone.  I could hear him going downstairs almost whistling.  He could never get the hang of it so it sounded like more air than musical notes.

“God, has everyone changed?  When did he grow up?” I asked Kevin.

He chuckled.  “You’ve been gone a long time babe.  And not just gone to the Army.  You’ve been gone in your head, too.  And that was interesting.”

I knew the last part referred to Tim.  Tim and I were always close.  Mom and dad always insisted I be a true big brother to him, and he made it easy.  I loved him, he was my little bro.  We’d talked about sex all the time before I left for the Army.  He asked questions, I answered.  We’d seen each other naked all the time, we shared a bathroom.  And up until he was 11 he would sometimes crawl into bed with me to sleep and I’d hold him tight.  But climbing into bed with us after we’d just had sex and were naked surprised me.  Tim wasn’t fazed at all.  And his forceful demeanor with me sent a disturbing quiver to my dick.  What the fuck?  “It was more than interesting.  I can’t think through this right now.”  I gave Kevin a long, deep kiss.  “Let’s get showered.  I’m hungry.  And if I’m hungry I know you are.”

We quickly showered, managing to keep our dicks to ourselves even if our hands couldn’t stop feeling each other.  He used my toothbrush right after me, just squirting more toothpaste on it before shoving it in his mouth.  That was fucking hot, I can’t lie.  Kevin raided my underwear and closet for clothes that would fit him.  My heart raced with the thought of him wearing my clothes.  He chose a pair of blue boxer briefs that I told him were loose on me so I knew they’d fit him.  I was unprepared for how sexy he looked in them.  They stretched to a perfect tightness around all his large anatomy.  I could swear he was a bit bigger in the legs and beautifully round butt which were both solid and hard.  He filled out the hanging pouch with a big and meaty mound that made me salivate.  Sleeper’s perfection was nothing compared to the genetic masterpiece of my boyfriend.  Holy shit, and I was his.  I felt so lucky.  Fuck, I was so gay and happy.

Kevin left his wet hair loose and even that lent a dangerous power to his strength.  He caught me staring from the corner of his eyes as he pulled up the shorts I’d given him and even though his long hair covered the side of his face I could imagine the grin.  “Enjoying the show, babe?”

My cock had risen, poking out of the boxers I wore.  “I can’t keep my eyes off you.  Holy fuck.  How are you so beautiful?”

He smiled that rare full teeth baring smile with smooth perfect white surfaces.   “How?  Because you, that’s how.”

That wasn’t true.  Kevin was a force of nature.  I had absolutely nothing to do with it.

“Put it back in your shorts, hot stuff.” He told me.  “I can smell breakfast, and your little brother will eat it all if we don’t get down there.”  Fuck I loved decisive confident Kevin.  I could rely on that guy.  I could lean on his strength.  It felt so good after having to be the strong one all the time.  It was oxymoronic and counter intuitive but I felt stronger and even MORE able to handle anything because HE was strong. It wasn’t a give and take, it felt additive and synergistic…greater than the sum of our parts.  What a fucking idiot I’d been to deny this.  I felt like I imagined Zeus felt just being himself.  It was heady and seductive.  I could take on the world with this power I felt.

We went downstairs side by side, him taking up 2/3rds with his size leaving me to squeeze into the remaining third, reaching the bottom and seeing mom putting food on the plates.

“Hello Kevin.  Could you take the plates to the table?  Tom, there’s juice in the fridge.  Tim, silverware.”  Not a single blink or hesitation.

Kevin reached for the plates and gave my mom a kiss on the cheek.  “Morning Mrs, Harris.  Thanks for breakfast!”

She kissed him back on his cheek.  “Thanks for not making Tom scream all night. I slept so good.”

I choked for a good minute, having to hold onto the refrigerator door so I didn’t fall to my knees.

I finally pulled myself together when Kevin said with a smirk “He almost made me scream this time, but I have a little more self control and respect for the rest of you.”

And I choked and coughed all over again.

We had today, and that was all.  I avoided thinking about having to get on the hop back to Germany tomorrow afternoon.  I’d have to report to Ft. Hood in the morning even though the flight wasn’t leaving until almost 9 hours later.  Hurry up and wait, another Army maxim.  But today I was all Kevin’s.  He had to fly back to Boston himself tomorrow, to return to his classes at MIT.

We lay on the couch, me leaning back against him.  The only thing different than what we’d done in high school was that he held me this time.  I liked it.  I loved wrapping him in my arms and spooning, but this felt easy and he was so comfortable against my back.  Winter in central Texas wasn’t harsh, but we’d had a cold front come through two days ago and the temperature was in the upper 30’s, cold for Texas.  He felt warm.  I could go to sleep just like this.

Mom came in from the garage.  She and Tim had gone to the Commissary on Base for food.  “Boys, come bring the groceries in.” She called to us.

Kevin and I hopped off the couch and raced each other to the car outside.  Of course I lost the race.  But I tell myself it was because he shoved me into the doorframe at the last minute.  “Cheater!” I yelled at him.

“All’s fair in love and war, babe.  You should watch your six.  What are they teaching you in that Army?  Do you guys just play cards and have circle jerks?”  He grinned.

“I’ve got you to watch my six now babe.” I threw back at him.  “And you’re a traitor.”

He grabbed me up in his arms and groped my ass right there in the driveway.  “I’ve always got your back, Tom.  Always.  I love you.”  He kissed me and I melted.

“Mooooooommmmm, they’re not helping!” Tim yelled into the garage.

“You little tattletale!” I glared.  Then gave Kevin a glance and he understood.  We tackled Tim from both sides, pulling him to the ground and smothered him with kisses and our bodies, making him laugh and protest…but not very convincingly.  He tried to wrestle us, the adorable fool.  Somehow Tim ended up on Kevin’s back and he and I carried the bags of groceries into the house with my little brother (who wasn’t so little anymore) giving us orders from Kevin’s back.  It was like he didn’t even feel Tim’s weight.  Tim had his chin hooked over Kevin’s broad shoulders, his face snuggled up against my boyfriend’s neck.  My brother almost didn’t need to wrap his legs around Kevin’s waist, he could just sit on the shelf his ass made.  Just seeing them like that made me incredibly happy.

We soon had all the groceries put away, the brown paper bags folded and stored.

“Why so much food, mom?  I’m leaving in the morning.” I pointed out.  There was no way she and Tim would eat all that by themselves.  The meat would keep in the freezer, sure, but four dozen eggs, six pounds of bacon, three loaves of bread, three gallons of milk, two packs of toilet paper, and so many vegetables the fridge was crammed, plus more…potatoes, cheese, onions, canned stuff and soup, pasta, coffee….ICE CREAM!

“Oh!  Turn on the news, sweetheart.  And I think you need to call your First Sergeant.  I don’t think either one of you will be able to get on a plane tomorrow.  The radio said the northeast is snowed in with a blizzard, or noreaster or some kind of storm, and there’s another system moving across Europe.  Kevin, you might want to check if MIT has canceled classes.”

I looked at Kevin and saw my hope mirrored in his eyes.  Tim had a huge grin side by side with Kevin’s, still hanging on his back. “You have to stay!  Fuck yeah!”

“Timothy Jacob Harris you watch your mouth!”  Mom scolded.

“Sorry mom.” He said in with feigned guilt, then mouthed ‘fuck yeah’ again.

I laughed.  “You’ll still have school, runt.”

“Mom, can I stay home?  I’ll get my work from Allie.  Please?  Pleeeeeeease?”

“I’ll think about it.” She answered.

Kevin smiled huge.  “I need to borrow Tim for training.  I’ll just carry him around all day to make my legs strong.”

Tim smiled.  “You can be my horse.  No one will bug me riding you!”

I crossed my arms.  “First, when did you get to be such a jock, babe?  Second, who’s bugging you bro?”

“Just some kids at school.  It’s no big deal.”  He avoided.

“Tim, what are they doing?” I demanded, shocking myself with how much I sounded like dad.

He looked away.  Kevin gave him a side look.  He threw his arms over and grabbed Tim by his armpits and pulled my lanky brother effortlessly over his shoulder until he was cradled in his arms.  Fuck! The strength of him.  He held Tim like a baby.  “Spill it little bro.”  Kevin said.  He used his eyes on Tim, and I knew Tim would lose the battle.

Tim leaned into my boyfriend’s big meaty chest.  “A couple of the guys on the football team call me ‘that fag’s brother’ and say I must be a faggot too.  Sorry, that’s the word they use.”  I could tell it hurt him to repeat it.

“Do they hit you or bully you?”  I asked.

“They just shove me a little.  It’s not that big of a deal Tom.”  He said, resigned.

Kevin looked at me, his eyes were full of storms.  I raised my eyebrows at him.  “I’m sorry, Tim.  It’s my fault.” Kevin said.

“I’m sorry too, bud.” I repeated.  I formed a plan in my head.  But I needed to talk to Top first, and Kevin needed to find out about MIT.

“Mom, can I use the phone?” I called to her.

“Of course.  It’s weekends, so don’t worry.  But why don’t you call your father’s Commander?  He can find out for you.  And no overseas long distance.”  She had a point, but I couldn’t impose or cross my chain of Command.

I wanted to explain how my First Sergeant was and should be my first call, and was debating it when the kitchen phone rang.  We only had the one phone in the house.  Tim leapt from Kevin’s arms where Kevin was using him to do arm curls, much to Tim’s amusement.  “I got it!” He yelled out.  I flexed my biceps at Kevin showing him my guns I’d worked hard to make bulk up.  I’d put on 20 pounds of lean muscle over the last year, working out and going through the very physical training of the Army.  I knew I looked hard, and good.

Kevin shamed me when he mirrored my pose.  He had incredible definition, and was so jacked.  His biceps had to be twice the size of my own.  I was just about to go molest him when Tim said “Private Brickmann, it’s Staff Sergeant Nolan”.  Just like dad trained us.

I did the time conversion in my head, it had to be 2000 there.  Late hours.  I took the phone from Tim.  “Private Brickmann.” I identified.

“Private Brickmann, I hope this is a good time.”  Of course he knew the funeral was yesterday.

“Of course, Sergeant.”  Still a Private, it was proper for me to wait for him to speak unless released.

“At ease, Private.  Your hop’s been canceled.  We’re getting quite the storm here.  The Commander doesn’t see any reason for you to come back here, graduation is happening Tuesday, five feet of snow or not.  And no one’s getting to their new duty station for a week.  Your leave has been extended, and you’re to report to Ft. Hood for your orders next Friday.”

I breathed a sigh of relief.  Six more days.  “Thanks, Sergeant.  Uh… my gear?”  I’d left most of my stuff there, almost all of my uniforms.  All of my issued equipment.

“Being packed up by your squad, Ummm, Private Montelongo and Private Gunnerson volunteered I’m told.  Not like you get a choice, but is that acceptable?  It’ll meet you at your next duty station.”

“Yes Sergeant, they’re my friends.  They won’t mess with my stuff.  Thanks again.”

“Good luck Private.  Friday, Ft. Hood.” He reminded me.  The phone clicked and went dead.

I hung up.  I turned around to leave the kitchen.

“Tom!  What’d he say?”  Tim was bursting at the seams.

I smiled.  “Six more days!  I don’t report until Friday!”  I nearly fell over when my brother jumped on me in celebration quickly followed by Kevin.  “Agggh, you’re gonna crush me!  I have to tell mom!”  Kevin let go, but Tim didn’t.

“I heard, sweetheart.  I’m so happy.”  She was standing there with tears running down her face.  Her house was full, filled with her boys again.  She was hoping I’d be stuck just like Kevin and Tim hoped.  I know the emptiness would hit her when I was gone again, but for six days I could take care of her.  I walked over to her with my monkey brother hanging off me and pulled her into a hug.

“I’m glad, mom.”  I didn’t even care that I would miss saying goodbye in person to the Bravos.  This was more important.  Hell, they might even get liberty tonight and a pass to hit the town.  I imagine a few Sergeants would be lurking in the usual night spots to watch for troublemakers.  I’d have to call my brothers tomorrow.  They’d probably appreciate the break from scrubbing down the barracks for inspection.

“Hey Kev, call your school.”  I told him.

Kevin called the Engineering Lab, which was the name of a complex of several buildings, he explained.  But he knew one person who would be there on a Saturday afternoon.  I wrestled with my brother while Kevin handled his phone call.  He didn’t take long.

“Classes canceled for the week.  I don’t have to go back until next Sunday.”  This time it was me who almost knocked him over.  Okay…I admit that was my goal, but Kevin couldn’t be tackled. Not with all that Gorgeous muscle and size.  I felt proud that he was my man.

• Like 6
  • Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1

On 12/17/2021 at 2:44 PM, Assmunch said:

It had been a hard week. Our platoon was out in the field on training maneuvers. We arrived back at the barracks tired, muddy, and chilled to the bone.  We figured out two days in that Sarge, being the asshole he is, didn’t tell us we’d be camping out and in the open the entire week so he could teach us a ‘readiness’ lesson.  It was November for fuck’s sake.  We had no gear, no cover, no vest, just boots, fatigues and weapons.  Two of those things were what Sarge called ‘the only things a soldier needs’.  Boots and weapons.  A soldier fights naked if he has to.  Readiness was the army code word for surprise.  And in the army, there are never any good surprises.  The cold soaking rain certainly wasn’t, and I just knew Sarge had scouted the weather ahead of time.  Ironically, the mud we crawled through, slogged through, choked on and wore actually provided a slight extra insulation.  Even if we could have showered we probably wouldn’t have, aside from the rain which did little to make us feel clean.  You reach a point where the pain and dirt just feels normal.  Still, it was rough.  But if you didn’t like roughing it in the Army, you should have joined the Air Force.  Those words of wisdom from Sarge were our mantra.  He seemed to get intense satisfaction from driving us past our limits.  Asshole.  But he was OUR asshole and we considered him one of our brothers.  Our older, dickwad asshole brother, but still a brother

Back in Fort Benning we spent 2 weeks in the field even went days without sleeping due to the constant bombardment of grenade drills fire fight drills and digging trenches. Those field training drills were torture. 

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, Lily95 said:

Back in Fort Benning we spent 2 weeks in the field even went days without sleeping due to the constant bombardment of grenade drills fire fight drills and digging trenches. Those field training drills were torture. 

That’s what my buddies told me.  It was hell, and you’re so exhausted you don’t know what you feel anymore.  You know you hurt everywhere, but there’s always some torture by the Sergeants creating new pain.  

ZEUS

Gabriel didn’t care for his nickname Zeus. Allowing himself to be referred to as a God, even a made-up one, was prideful. Andrew… he wouldn’t refer to his friend as Assmunch in his head… Andrew said you didn’t get to choose your nickname.  Even calling Andrew that word offended his sense of propriety. But an ass was the name for a donkey, and it was in the Bible, so although it rubbed him the wrong way he could allow himself to use it because Andrew insisted.  He could do it for Andrew.  The justification still felt uncomfortable.

Andrew had gone home for his father‘s funeral and was supposed to return on Monday morning. Gabriel wanted to tell Andrew he understood how he felt but it wasn’t the right time. Gabriel was just ten years old when his father had died.  The old tractor had slipped gear when his father had gone to move a thick branch that had fallen from the old oak in the north field.  Two of his older brothers had been walking the field and saw but they were too far away to stop it from happening. He’d been crushed under the huge rear wheel and they hadn’t gotten him to the hospital before his lungs filled with blood.  Death on a farm was simply a fact of life and life was hard.  You worked from before the sun came up to when it went down, you didn’t whine or complain, everyone pulled their weight and there wasn’t much time for softness and sympathy.  All his eleven sisters and brothers did their part.  Gabriel was the youngest boy, and he had one sister that was younger.  His mother cried on the day his father was buried, and that was all because grief was self-indulgent.  The fields still needed plowed, the cows fed and milked, their two horses, chickens, pigs and dogs needed caring for.  The cats took care of themselves, plenty of mice and small game for them.  Besides, the cats preferred to stick to themselves, barely acknowledging anyone who walked by. The cats also had a job, and they mostly did it well.

It didn’t mean he didn’t miss his father, or wasn’t affected when he died.  You just accepted it and moved on.  Dwelling on what couldn’t be changed was not the Gunnerson way.  Hard work was the Gunnerson way, you did your best, did the right thing, made no excuses, minded your business, devoted yourself to God,  your family and community and left each day complete and unwasted. At ten, he’d struggled with his father’s death, but his brothers and mother had only allowed a short time for him to be sad before setting him straight.  His family wasn’t cold or unemotional, they just accepted that there was a time and place for indulging your feelings.  His brothers had actually taken the time individually to explain that it was okay to remember and miss their father, but neglecting the living was an insult to the memory of the dead.  Honor your father by fulfilling your responsibilities and looking forward, not back.

“Sleeper, do you think Andrew will be back for graduation?“ he asked.

Sleeper was working on his dress uniform for graduation.Sergeant Walters said it didn’t matter what the weather was going to be, it was going to happen.  They were about to get hammered with a system that was going to have winds up to 60 kph and dump up to four feet of snow, and it was coming tonight.

“It doesn’t look like it Zeus but its just a ceremony.  It doesn’t mean he won’t get his qualification.  He took his test before he left, felt good about it.” Sleeper explained.

Gabriel had already pressed, polished, shined, and covered his uniform then hung it in his locker.  He’d still go over it again Monday night because he wouldn’t leave anything to chance.

“Do you think we’ll see him again?”

Sleeper froze holding a shoe in one hand and a polishing cloth in the other.   “I hope so Zeus.” he replied softly.  There was something about his best friend that brought out the best in him and he didn’t feel quite the same without him.

No one knew what their next duty station would be and they wouldn’t find out until later this week when they got their orders officially.  The entire Company had been hand selected from different Units for this special 6 month training in Germany at the NATO training base, but they weren’t told why, or what the Army intended to do with them, only that it would be valuable to further their careers if they accepted.  They could all go to different Regiments, or all to one. There were 61 Infantry Regiments possible currently. Gabriel thought their performance during this training would dictate their next assignment. It would all depend on which area you excelled in.   A couple of the guys had to repeat tests and qualification but since they were still here he assumed they managed basic standards.

“But if we go to Ranger School we will, right?” Gabriel asked the beautiful man he knew he was falling for.  Addison was more than just a good soldier, more than an exciting body with a gorgeous handsome face.  Addison had a feeling to him that was warm and safe to Gabriel.  He still hadn’t reconciled acting on his sexual feelings for Addison and they hadn’t repeated it mostly because Gabriel knew it was important that they don’t do anything that would cause eyebrows to raise.  But Gabriel wanted to do it again, and more.  At home, before the Army, Gabriel found it easy to steer his mind away from illicit thoughts of men.  Even in the time before he came to Germany when he saw a fellow soldier he considered attractive he could dismiss it as simple recognition of physical qualities.  But Sleeper was GOOD, all the way inside.  Yes, Addison knew he was attractive, flaunted himself continuously and he was prideful.  Andrew called him cocky and arrogant.  Gabriel felt that wasn’t exactly true.  Arrogance would mean Addison used his attractiveness against others to gain advantage, or alternatively considered himself above others who weren’t entitled to be his equal.  Addison didn’t behave that way, ever, with anyone.  He helped anyone who asked, treated the entire Company with kindness and respect and never said a bad word about a single person.  There was a graciousness to him in all things. It was like Addison didn’t see people in that way.  Even if someone messed up, he didn’t get angry at them, he made it clear he was angry about what they did, not them.  If one of the guys insulted him, he just smiled because insults didn’t bother him.  He was much like Gabriel in that way.  Insults said everything about the person expressing them, and nothing about the person being insulted.  That didn’t mean Addison put up with any garbage from the guys.  It was another thing that pleased Gabriel about Addison.  He seemed to know exactly the appropriate response and level to defuse a potentially heated situation while still establishing such behavior wasn’t going to be tolerated by him.  Addison was just perfect.  He had a nobility in everything he was.

Perhaps it had something to do with his family.  Addison had let slip to Andrew that his ancestors had come to America in the 1630’s to help with the spread of Catholic missions in what was now Florida.  Sent by the King of Spain, Addison’s distant ancestor was a minor noble.  Of course, it was a certain kind of exile because the real power was in Mexico where there was gold, silver and gems and the Church held sway over the natives.  Florida had nothing.  All the hopes the Spanish had for Florida came to nothing, and by the mid 1600’s it was deemed a backwater colony that was worth no more than land.

Gabriel knew it was wrong to listen to their conversation, but Addison could see him sitting there talking to Andrew on his bunk not far away so a small part of him argued that he had Addison’s permission to hear it.  He knew it was rude and improper and he’d have been strapped for it when he was younger.  Had been, in fact.  Spare the rod, spoil the child as the Bible said.  He was an I’ll behaved child, so it was only right that his father corrected him with a strapping.

He watched Addison give his shoe a final close inspection.

“The heel, Addison.  You’re going to need the paint marker.” He observed to his friend.

Addison sighed.  “I’ll get it tomorrow.  We have to mop now, so we can get to the laundry.  Won’t have another chance today.  We won’t go to Ranger School right away, Zeus.  We need Airborne qualification.  That’s the next step.  Then RASP, where they put us through the ringer to see if we have what it takes.  Those are both in Ft. Benning, GA, where we did our first Advanced Individual Training out of Basic.  But Ranger School’s there too, that’s where the 75th Regiment is.  I think they’ll send us all to Ft. Benning.  I just find it odd that they wouldn’t tell us why they offered us THIS training, here.  It was like Basic, AIT and specialty training on steroids and everyone had to master everything, not just their specialty.  You have to wonder... all these guys have some kind of special quality, you can just see it in our performance on all the drills in the field, qualification modules and tests.  None of us are lazy, stupid, or just coasting in the Army.   We’re all set on going career. So it makes me think we’re some kind of test group.  I can read between the lines and when they told us this was just another Advanced Individual Training and that‘s what we’d tell our families it sounded like they didn’t want us or anyone else to know what it REALLY was.  And if they aren’t done with us, it may be a while before they let us become Rangers.”

Addison was just thinking out loud, Gabriel knew.  They’d all wondered what this training was for.   After regular AIT they were given a list of duty stations to choose from.  It didn’t mean you’d get any of your choices, you just went where they needed you.  But with this training they hadn’t gotten a list.  Which meant the Army had plans for them.  At least that’s what Gabriel thought.  The few conversations with the others said everyone suspected the same thing.  This wasn’t ordinary in any way. 

“I hope we stay together, Addison.” Gabriel said seriously.  He hoped Addison read between THOSE lines and understood he wasn’t talking about the Bravos. 

Addison smiled at him with that charming handsome face.

Just then, Puta walked up.  “Hey Puta, are you and your boyfriend gonna to do da mopping?” he said with a grin at Sleeper. 

Gabriel scowled at him.   Sleeper couldn’t ignore that Zeus seemed insulted by being referred to as his boyfriend.

Sleeper put his hand on Gabriel’s arm.  “He’s joking, Zeus.  You really need to read people better.  Maybe we’ll work on that.  Yeah Puta, we were just about to start.  We’ll start out here.  Socks only from now on.”

I’ll let dem know.”  Puta gave Zeus an apologetic look.  “It was a joke, Zeus.  You no have to strike me down.”   

Gabriel suppressed his frustration.  Addison said this was how brothers behaved with teasing and insults.  His own brothers had never done that.  By example he was taught you said what you thought directly and good men weren’t sly or denigrating to the people they cared about.  It didn’t bother him as much when Addison and Andrew behaved that way towards each other, but it was still wrong.

After they got the barracks mopped, which took a while, they gathered their laundry and went to the laundromat.  On Saturdays and Sundays they generally had permission to travel the base on task but they’d better have a reason to be somewhere if they were asked by a superior.  They weren’t given total freedom because it was still a NATO training base and the powers that be didn’t want too much interaction between their Company and their international guests.  Gabriel didn’t actually know why, but that was his guess.  Other American soldiers were allowed to mix.  It was just their Company that wasn’t.  But then, they also weren’t allowed much interaction with the Americans either.  It was more than odd. 

They all knew it was likely that Sergeant Walters and the Lieutenant knew about their Saturday night party.  And their alcohol stash.  Gabriel took note of every camera inside and outside the barracks.   He’d also determined that their superiors allowed it to happen perhaps as a test.  It could also be that Command was trying to allow them to let off the steam and youthful energy that built up over the week of being hyper focused, serious and full of pressure to perform knowing the Platoon was on near lockdown and would need an outlet.  Sergeant Walters knew EVERYTHING that happened inside and outside the barracks.  Gabriel was certain the other Sergeants and Lieutenants knew too.  And they never got an unannounced visit from 2000 to 0000.  After midnight it was anyone’s guess.  But they were left alone to have their crazy Saturday night parties for four hours.

At 1430, the barracks phone rang.  Private Sendahl was tasked with barracks communication today so everyone knew he would answer.  Everyone checked the message board just outside the entry door every time they left or entered, but sometimes orders came by phone. Of course, with Andrew gone Addison was in charge and he’d given out the barracks duties this morning.  At 1500 Gabriel would have to walk the entire barracks for inspection.  At some point today or tomorrow morning the Sergeants would be looking in every crack and crevice to find the smallest speck of dust or equipment out of place or off by a half inch.  The entire platoon was finishing up last minute cleaning and arranging determined by Addison’s duty list.  Saturday nights and Sundays they didn’t have a duty Sergeant watching them from the small alcove off the open bay so Sendahl... Wanker, Gabriel reminded himself, had to run over to get the phone. 

“Guys, it’s Assmunch!” Cade Sendahl yelled into the bay.  Addison appeared quickly to take the phone. 

“BUDDY!  Damn, I was hoping you’d call.  How are you holding up?”  Addison remained quiet, listening to whatever Andrew responded.  “Yeah, Zeus and I got your stuff secured.  Zeus did the packing so you know it’s done right but you can kick his ass if it gets to you and something is fucked up.  Tomorrow I’ll have Bootlicker take your issued gear and sign it back in at the Quartermaster’s before the snow gets too deep.”  Another pause.  “No, we don’t know either.  I don’t think it’s a secret, just that they are waiting to tell us.  You know how it is.”

The rest of the platoon had been slowly gathering as the word spread that Andrew was on the phone.  “Yeah, probably not but I think wherever we’re going will be together.  At least most of us will, you know everyone met or exceeded performance expectations so it’s just a matter of if they want to carve us up.  A few of us are betting on Ft. Benning for Airborne qualification but who knows.” 

Sleeper was sitting on the edge of the Sergeant’s desk playing with the phone cord while he listened.  “I hope so too, buddy.  He’s right here.  Zeus, Assmunch wants you next.  The rest of you hang around, he wants to talk to you too but make it quick he’s calling long distance.” 

Gabriel took the phone from Sleeper’s hand.  “Hi Andrew….Yes, we know.  It will probably be Tuesday during or after graduation……Friday?  I don’t know why they’d make you wait that long but if you want to call us on Wednesday we’ll tell you what we know……Me too, Andrew…..Julio?  Okay.“

Gabriel held the phone out to Puta.  “You’re next.” There was only a little surprise that leaked through when he said it.  The order that Andrew called for them was being noted.  Puta wasn’t usually one of Andrew’s top choices. Even Puta seemed surprised.

“Ay, Puta.  You got everyting tightened down over der?”  Puta‘s smooth accented voice said.  “Jess... we no slackin’ off but dat Puta Footlong embarrassed us by finishing da 4 miles way before da rest of us.  We gonna tie him to his rack and beat him wit our boots tonight.  It’s no fair, he got three legs to run wit.  Si, hermano mio. Yo tambien.” 

Puta held the phone out to Wanker.  “Here Puta.” 

Wanker held the phone to his head for a half a minute, just uttering an ‘uh huh, okay.  Yes.  Sure Assmunch.”  then he passed the phone to Troll. 

Slowly over the next twenty minutes, Assmunch had talked to everyone in the whole platoon.  After Andrew hung up, the mood was generally happy and upbeat, but with an underlying current of somberness.  Most of them wanted Assmunch with the platoon.  Without him, Gabriel felt like they were missing a crucial limb, or marching into battle without a weapon.  

They were gradually filtering back to the duties they’d been taking care of before the phone call when the door at the end of the bay flew open. 

“BRAVO PLATOON FORM UP!” Sergeant Walters yelled at the top of his lungs. 

They all scrambled to form up at attention.  It took a full 45 seconds for everyone to get to the bay from where they’d been cleaning the barracks. 

Sergeant Walters looked angry.  “You grunts think you’re done?  When I say fall in you don’t kiss your girlfriends goodbye, you don’t wipe your ass, you don’t let your FUCKING FEET TOUCH THE GROUND!  Fifty!  Now!” 

As one they flung themselves to the floor and started pumping out the push-ups.  While they paid their penance, Sergeant Walters continued. 

“ECWCS... that’s level 6 EXTENDED Cold Weather uniform Private Demon, if I catch you without them again you’re scrubbing my barracks roof free of every spec of snow.  You have 12 minutes to get to bugout location.” 

He turned and left through the door. 

“You think we’re going somewhere?” Wanker piped up first.  He was hammering through his pushups almost doing two for everyone else’s one.  Footlong was not far behind him.  The rest kept a slower steady pace. 

“Guess we’ll find out.” Cellblock said.

Gabriel liked Quincy Washington.  The man the rest called Cellblock was a fit 185 lbs of the most amazing dark skin, with large hands and feet, long sleek legs, no body fat and a behind that was almost as nice as Addison’s.  Being from rural Wisconsin, Gabriel had never seen anyone like him.  He was absolutely beautiful and not long after he’d met him Gabriel knew he was a good man.  And he was smart.  Gabriel thought he might actually be smarter than Bootlicker.  After Addison, Quincy was one of the soldiers in his platoon Gabriel had to remind himself not to have illicit thoughts about.

It only took them a minute to complete their exercise after which they all scrambled to don their ECWs and get out the door for the run to building 237.

When they arrived, the other Platoons were already in formation.  They wasted no time assuming their space between the Alphas and the Charlies.  Private Lamont scanned their ranks as they passed by, and Gabriel saw a puzzled surprise on his face.  His face never left forward, but he spoke out the side of his mouth.

“Where’s Assmunch?” He whispered loudly enough for his voice to carry, and no more.

“Home.”

“Fuck.  Booted?”

“Funeral.”

“Fuck.”

“Listen up!” Sergeant Horvath yelled from the front.  “Platoon leaders front and center!”

Lamont, Taylor, and Kincaid stepped away and moved to the front.  Addison, being Andrew’s second joined them.

Gabriel couldn’t hear what they were being told, but they soon returned with a package sealed in plastic.

“Squad leaders, to me.”  Addison announced.  Privates Washington, Simmons and Davidson stepped to Addison’s side.  “Demon, check your boots and tighten those laces.” Addison said before turning to his squad leaders.  Lamont, Taylor and Kincaid were doing the same with their Platoons.  “Zeus, come up here.  You’re acting squad leader while I command the Platoon.”

Addison opened the package and produced four sealed envelopes that he handed to the squad leaders.  “Those are your orders.  BRAVOS, LOAD UP IN THE TRANSPORT AT THE SOUTH OF THE LOT.  MOVE OUT!”

As one, the Bravos grunted in a yell “UNH!” And ran in step to the transport, the squad leaders running beside and slightly behind them.  Addison was out front.  Gabriel saw that the other Platoons were doing the same toward their transports at the separate cardinal locations of the lot.

They packed into the troop transport… and they were packed.  Four of the guys sat on the floor in the middle between the feet of the others, and the rest that didn’t have seats on the benches were on someone’s lap.  Sendahl had taken Gabriel’s lap.  Gabriel didn’t mind.

“Listen up!” Addison yelled over the sound of the truck engine.  “We’re being dropped at Ottenhoff, 45 clicks due west of Grafenwoehr.  When we arrive, get our support transport unloaded.  Bootlicker, when does the front of the storm get here?”

“Four hours at the earliest, Sleeper.” Bootlicker yelled. “Assuming constant current speed.”

Sleeper took a few seconds to think.  “I want Squad leaders to get me camp locations by the time we offload.  We’re spending the night in the forest, brothers.  Time is not on our side.  We’re moving out fast so everyone check and double check the soldier next to you.”

“Wanker, sit on Troll.” Gabriel ordered.  When Wanker moved, Zeus took his orders packet from his coat’s breast pocket and opened it.  Inside he found a topographic map of the area.  It had a transparent overlay of man made landmarks like roads, towns and farms.  “Simmons, Davidson, Washington… let’s confer.”

Everyone switched places so the four Squad Leaders could consult their maps.

Forty minutes later they poured out of the transport and had the second transport unloaded of their packs and gear.  The Platoon made quick work of getting everything on their backs and on two sleds.  The Squad Leaders huddled around Sleeper.

“Here, Sleeper.” Cellblock pointed to a location 10 km’s to the east inside the forest.

“I wish we had a satellite image.” Sleeper mused.  “These packs and the sleds will slow us down.”

“Some.  But The Veldenstein Forest has roads and trails.  Yeah, it’s not a direct route, but what we lose in distance we make up because it’s easier ground to travel. Less variations in the terrain.” Cellblock explained.  “We assumed our orders were to get back to base.  We only have three hours to reach the site and get camp set up before the storm hits.  6 miles gives us a little padding, we can do that in two hours over this terrain, but we have to hustle.”

“I confirm mission is to return to base.  We’re to rendezvous with the Charlies here, by nightfall tomorrow.” Sleeper pointed to another location on the map.  It was 20 km from where their camp would be tonight.  On a nice clear day with no snow on the ground, making their target would be a breeze.  “Plan a route tonight that will get us there before tomorrow dark.  We’ll be marching while it snows, and tonight we’re supposed to get a foot or more so by end of day tomorrow it’ll be two feet deep.  There’s going to be problems that will slow us down.  If we’ve got to cut across the terrain to do it, then we do it.”

“No Sleeper.  We stick to the roads.” Gabriel spoke.  “We don’t want to go off into the woods on that much fresh snow.  We don’t know these woods. You’ve never been in a storm like this, I have.  Expect visibility to be limited.  We’re going to need every landmark we can use, and roads and trails are best.  A foot of snow is manageable in the woods.  But by mid day tomorrow we’re going to have problems if we don’t stick to the roads.”

Sleeper sharpened his gaze on Zeus.  “Can we make it back to base by Wednesday with this snow?”

Zeus looked at Cellblock, who shrugged.  “Maybe.  It will depend on everyone keeping up and the weather.  After we leave the Veldenstein, it’s open farmland until we reach the base.  But we’re also marching with the Charlies.  Too many unknowns.”

“Okay.  Let’s just focus on the rendezvous with Lamont tomorrow and hope he’s got more intel.” Sleeper decided.

The Bravos moved out at a steady jog, choosing to eat up distance with speed.

They arrived at their chosen site just as the first snowflakes began.  The temperature had plummeted a half hour before.  It was expected to drop to 4 degrees by midnight.

“Everyone pair up in tents.  It’s going to be cold.  From now on everyone sticks to their buddy, you don’t go anywhere without him.” Sleeper announced.  Dimples, Bootlicker, and Spaghetti I need a breakdown of the gear we have.  Zeus, you and I are paired up.”

A few of the guys looked at each other and grinned.  Gabriel caught it and wondered what that meant.

Gabriel erected the tent he and Sleeper would share.  He put their packs inside and rolled out their sleeping bags.  He watched Sleeper speak with Dimples, Bootlicker and Spaghetti presumably receiving a report on their supplies.  Then he went to speak with Cellblock.  By the time he returned, Gabriel was heating up a couple MRE’s over a sterno flame.

“Thanks, Zeus.” Sleeper said, taking one of the hot meals.  While he ate, they talked.

“Zeus, you might have the most practical experience out of all of us with this kind of weather and wilderness.  What are we looking at?  We have three days to get back to base.”

Gabriel gave it some thought.  He had the map memorized except for the minor topographic features.  “Ottenhoff  is at a slightly higher elevation than Grafenwoehr, a difference of 60 meters or so.  We don’t have to travel the whole uphill, that will help. But the forest isn’t flat, it’s very hilly.  Walking through deep snow will tire us out a lot faster, and cut our distance per day down.  We need an average of 12 km per day.  If we can do 20 tomorrow, that will help but I think it will take everything we have to make 14.”

Sleeper was thinking.  “Cellblock, come over here.” Sleeper called.  “In fact, Mini Hulk (that was Squad Leader Simmons) and Shark (Davidson ) you come too.”  The three of them brought their meals over and squatted next to Sleeper.

Mini Hulk was a 5’8” block of muscle, nothing but muscle piled on muscle.  He looked like a stack of wrapped tires in his insulated uniform.  A stack of tires without a discernible neck.  You couldn’t see his fiery red hair hidden under his balaclava.  Like most of them he’d thrown the hood of his coat back for freedom of movement and vision.

Shark just had a strange face and that was the only physically remarkable thing about him.  He was 5’10”, 170, light brown hair deep brown eyes.  His face seemed to come to a point centered on his nose and mouth, sloping forward from his hairline to his nose.  His nose turned up at the tip, and his jaw and front teeth jutted forward before pulling back to an unfortunate chin.  His teeth were gapped and misaligned even though they were all there, just a mangled mess of a mouth.  Shark was the least insulting nickname they could come up with.  Demon wanted to call him Dickshredder.  Andrew had vetoed that being more cruel than funny.  Shark was wily and could be as vicious as his namesake, as quick to lash out as he was to drop it so that you always had the sense he was never without a plan of attack and escape.  Shark would hit and then be gone before you felt the pain.  Gabriel was certain the guy had been picked on mercilessly when he was younger.

“Who in your squads has experience with deep snow?”  Sleeper asked them.  He wasn’t talking to Zeus.

“Olympic in my squad worked winters at a Vail ski resort and almost made the U.S. freestyle team for the ‘90 Games.  He’s got winter rescue training too.” Mini Hulk replied.  “And Chunk grew up in Central Washington State.  He was saying there’s different kinds of snow and you have to know what you’re dealing with.”

“All mine are from the central U.S. or the south.” Shark answered.  “No help there.”

Cellblock, always patient, spoke last.  “Alaska is our guy, boss.  Ice, snow, storms, wilderness … he knows it all.  He said his father would take them out hunting in some awful weather.”

Sleeper nodded.  “Looks like we have our guide team.  Get them over here.”

They all downed the last of their meals while the others joined them.  Sleeper had Wanker police their trash.  A light snowfall of large flakes had started.  The sky was already dark and the eerie quiet was only broken by the hushed conversations happening around the camp.

“Alaska, you take the lead.” Sleeper began.   “We go where you say, when you say, how you want it to happen.  Zeus, Chunk and Olympic are your team. You all have different experience with this weather, terrain and movement.  Don’t take crazy risks, but let’s try to reach the rendezvous before the Charlies.”  Sleeper waited a moment before continuing.  “We’ve got level 7’s in the gear they sent.  Do you think we need to suit up?”

Alaska spoke up.  “Not tonight.  It’s going to be cold tomorrow morning, but unless the wind during the day gets bad our movement will keep us warm enough as we march.  Our tents and bags will be fine tonight.  Keep the freezer suits packed up.  Some do better than others in near zero conditions, so if anyone needs to go level 7, we can always pull them out but most of us will be sweating our asses off tomorrow.  We need to let everyone know NOT to de-layer, no matter how much they sweat.  Conserving core heat is critical.”

Chunk chimed in.  “The snowfall will be heavy tomorrow.  We can’t spread out so everyone stays within eyesight, and we rotate the lead so no one is breaking new snow for more than an hour.  Anyone in the rear will have the easiest time so the lead and the group right behind move to the rear each hour. I’d recommend a two man column.”

Sleeper nodded.  “Sounds smart.  Zeus, any thoughts?”

Gabriel squinted his eyes in thought.  “We have to think ahead.  Two feet of snow will be extremely difficult and that’s the minimum we’re looking at.  Not seeing the ground and having to lift our feet is bad, but that’s not the real problem.  Our legs and feet will be wet and frozen in under two hours.  We need to be above the snow.  Not only will we move faster, we’ll avoid injuries.  We need snowshoes.  Skis would be better, but we don’t have those.”  Skis and poles would have been apparent if they’d been included in the gear. Gabriel sighed.  “If the storm turns bad, we have to shelter in place until it blows out or wait for rescue.”

“There won’t be a rescue.  We’re on our own. At least until Thursday.  If it’s bad enough for us to hunker down, they won’t be able to get to us.  Keep that in mind.” Sleeper said.

They all looked at each other.  Gabriel knew they were all thinking the same thing: that disaster could strike in ten different ways between someone getting seriously injured, to getting lost, to the weather turning into a full scale blizzard.  They were in woods, so snow-burdened falling branches were a real danger.  As the snow got deeper it would become more and more difficult to see sudden drops, obstacles, shallow water.  Dense snowfall coupled with gale force winds would make navigation almost impossible.

“You four need to get us there.  Use every trick you know.” Sleeper said.  “Go brief your squads.”

Alaska showed Zeus, Chunk and Shark how to make rough snowshoes from thin pine branches, and then how to attach them to their boots.  They would only last them the day… maybe… but were fast to make and the raw materials were readily available.  Zeus finally got to the tent close to 2300 hours after getting the squad to make their snowshoes.  He’d shown them what Alaska taught him by making Sleeper a set, so Sleeper could use the time to figure out a plan, set contingencies and do all the things a Platoon leader needed to do.

“Boots inside, Addison.  It’s warmer in here and you don’t want to dig them out of the snow tomorrow morning.” Zeus told his friend.  Zeus picked up Sleeper’s boots, knocked the snow from them and put them next to his near the tent opening.

Sleeper was snuggled in his bag, looking at the map by flashlight.  “Thanks buddy.”  Sleeper watched Zeus unzip his bag and start to crawl in.  “The rest of the guys in their tents?”

“Yes, Addison, except for the watch.”  Sleeper replied.

“Good.  Good.  Um, Zeus?”  Sleeper said, not believing that his voice was shaking with nervousness like a schoolgirl with a crush on the football quarterback.

“Yes Addison?”

“Uh… do you want to zip our bags together?  We would have more room.  To conserve heat, I mean. These are kind of small, and you’re big, and…”  Oh Jesus that sounded weak as shit, he thought.  “It’s going to be really cold, and -“

“Okay.”  Zeus said in a deep monotone voice with no inflection. Was that reluctance?  His giant friend yanked back his bag, nearly breaking the zipper.  What the fuck was he angry about?

Well shit, he didn’t seem too excited about sharing.  Maybe since Zeus got what he wanted five weeks ago he wasn’t interested anymore.  Zeus hadn’t been anything except slightly friendly the whole time since then.  That kind of hurt Sleeper’s feelings.  He wasn’t even asking for sex and just wanted some companionship.  Maybe a piece of him wanted the sex too, but they had so many layers on that would prove difficult.

“Forget it.  Just thought we should keep warm.”  Sleeper said.  And even to himself it came off sounding short and irritated.  “Get some rest.”

Zeus was just looking at him, half out of his sleeping bag.  Sleeper couldn’t read anything on his face.  Nothing, it was completely blank just like it always was.   Andrew would know how to read Zeus but Andrew wasn’t here and then Zeus looked away before climbing back into his sleeping bag, re-zipping it and turning away to sleep facing the side of the tent.  Yeah, the big guy definitely wasn’t interested anymore.  Well damn.  Sleeper really liked the big puppy and he was looking forward to finding out if Zeus fucking his ass was really as incredible as it was that first time.  There had been something awesome about the feeling of Zeus’s big body on him, his intensity during sex, the power and strength of him and the thrill of not being in control to being the object of Zeus’s lust.  None of that happened with Assmunch but it looked like he wasn’t going to get the chance to find out.  And that hurt a little too.

What was wrong with Addison?  Gabriel asked himself.  Was he mad at him?  Gabriel tried to think of what he’d done wrong and couldn’t think of a single thing.  Addison must have seen how happy he was to sleep next to him, nearly jumping out of his sleeping bag to start zipping it to Addison’s … too happy.  It was his face, Gabriel knew.  It just gave everything away.  He would have to do better at keeping his emotions under control.  Addison wasn’t gay, he’d said so and that night with him and Andrew was probably just the other two experimenting or being nice to him.  Andrew said they had to cool it for a while because of Puta, but maybe he just said that to get Gabriel to calm down.  And now, Addison was only trying to look out for him in the storm and Gabriel had taken it as a sign, FINALLY, that Addison was ready for more.  They weren’t in the barracks, no one could see in the tent and Gabriel was excited to wrap his body around Addison’s and kiss him.  Just the thought of falling asleep holding Addison’s little muscle body gave him an erection.  But when Gabriel let his excitement show, Addison suddenly backed off hard and told him to forget it.  Maybe Addison had seen his erection and that was why.  No, he was bundled up too much for anything to show.  It had to have been his eagerness that made Addison change his mind.

That made Gabriel sad.  Why wasn’t Andrew here?  He’d know what to do.

Time: 0100 hr.

“Lieutenant, we have a problem.” Corporal Evans poked his head into Lieutenant Campbell’s office.  There was always a duty officer assigned when a training operation was in progress.  Campbell had night watch.

“What is it, Corporal?” the lieutenant asked.  He was looking at his Platoon’s qualification scores, combining them onto the master report he’d have to send up the chain to Command.  He and the other lieutenants had been comparing their groups and it was apparent that Bravo Platoon was exceptional.  Even so, there wasn’t a large performance gap between the Bravos and the others.  The Army had chosen well.

“Radar is showing a depression moving up the Bay of Biscay and crossing into France.   The jet stream is going to carry it right to us and it’s moving fast.  It’s going to hit our arctic front before sunrise tomorrow.  It’s not going to be good.” Evans explained.  “We’ve got men out there.  The models are all over the place, but this could get as bad as the one in 1987.”

Campbell stood up.  “Better call everyone in, Corporal.  And let’s get Motor Transport on standby.  If we need to go get our boys, I don’t want a delay.”

The training team was assembled in 45 minutes.

“So we’re sure this is going to get that bad?”  Sergeant Horvath asked.  They could all see the path and intensity of what was headed their way.  When it hit the dip in the jet stream hovering over Bavaria where they were, it was going to get violent.  And it was going to pull in warmer air toward the west from southeast Europe.  Jet stream moving fast, easterly with a depression riding along with it pulling warmer air westerly… the whole region was going to become a maelstrom of ice, snow and wind.

“We can’t assume otherwise, Sergeant.” Corporal Evans said.  “There are too many similarities to ‘87.”

“Do we have a big enough window to track them down in the forest AND get them back here before we get hit?”  Lieutenant Campbell asked.

Sergeant Walters spoke up.  “We have enough time to get to them, but we’ll never make it back.”

“Do we have radio contact?  Can we order them back to their drop off locations?”  Captain Patterson asked.  “Maybe get them to a town to wait it out?”

“Orders were radio silence until all four Platoons joined up.”  Campbell pointed out.  “We’re listening, but as far as they know this is part of the operation and they won’t break radio silence until they realize they can’t handle this.  By that time it’s going to be too late to help them.”

Captain Patterson leaned into Major Ondrian’s shoulder.  They had a quick whispered conversation.

“Pack out.” Captain Patterson ordered.  “You’re to locate your Platoons  on foot and sit tight until we can extract you after this blows through.  I want status reports every hour until further notice.”

Time: 0200 hr.

Sleeper jerked awake to the sound of his name.  “Sleeper!  Wake up!”

“Awake, soldier.  Report.” Sleeper responded, finding the zipper on his bag and climbing out.

“Chunk’s nervous, Sleeper.  He said to get you up right away.”

After pulling on his boots Sleeper exited the tent, throwing up the hood of his coat.  The freezing wind hit his face and hands, and he quickly pulled his balaclava up over his nose and threw on his gloves.  Zeus stirred behind him.

In the snow and dark, Sleeper took a moment to re-orient himself.  He could barely make out another figure about 10 feet away.  That had to be Chunk.  The snow was already a foot deep and it was falling faster and heavier than just a few hours ago.

“Chunk, what’s going on?” Sleeper asked after trudging over to Chunk who was staring up at the darkness, turning his head slowly around.  The atmosphere was bizarre the way it dampened sound like he was speaking into a pillow.

“We better get Alaska up, and Zeus.  I think everyone needs to get up.” Chunk replied, still watching the air.

“Why?”

“Snow’s changed, Sleeper.  It’s bad.  It’s hard to explain.  Wind direction is all over the place and the snow coming down now is wetter.  Air smells different, tangy and sharp.  Pressure’s dropped, just fucking bottomed out about a half hour ago.  I don’t need to see the clouds.  We’re gonna get hit bad.  My grandfather would say even the wolves would leave the hunt to find a hole. We need to figure out better shelter than two man tents.  And we’re not going anywhere for a few days.”

“How much time do we have?”  Sleeper asked.

“Maybe 5 hours.”  Chunk answered.  “But every hour it’ll get worse up until then.”

“Get everyone up.  We need a plan.” Sleeper ordered.

There was some grumbling, but it was hushed.  In ten minutes they were all huddled in a group.  Sleeper explained what Chunk had told him.  “I need ideas.  Our tents can’t handle the heavier snow, especially if the wind is going to drive it up to pile against them.”

“Windbreaks?  We’re in the woods, we could have something together in a few hours.”  Dimples suggested.

Chunk and Alaska shook their heads.  Alaska spoke up, “nothing temporary is going to hold up against the wind.  And I agree with Chunk, when it hits the wind is going to come from everywhere, strong.  We need a hole.  A deep hole.”

“What about snowpack over a windbreak?  We could dig in next to that rock formation we passed a half mile back.”  Zeus offered.

Sleeper looked at Chunk and Alaska.  Alaska shrugged.  “It needs to be big enough for all of us for several days. The snowpack will keep the wind from tearing the shelter apart, but it needs to be thick and packed hard.”

“We’ve got 5 hours, tops.”  Sleeper called out.  “Break camp and pack up.  Zeus, you and Alaska break a trail to that rock formation, something we can follow.  Footlong, we need light.  Wanker, I want that radio.  Sorry guys, I’m breaking radio silence, we’re going to blow this op.  If it’s going to get as bad as Chunk says, we can’t do this.  I don’t think they planned on this.  I need updated orders, and to give them our location.  Move!”

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Damn Assmunch...luv this story...it's soooo real...I can so relate eventhough I was only a Reservist and never Active Duty...it's so real...and yes, I've been to Graf in Germany...keep it up...and don't short change Tom (Andrew) and Kev...their relationship is so real...please don't break my heart by having them brake up again!!!!!!!!😋

• Like 2

15 hours ago, backpackguy said:

Damn Assmunch...luv this story...it's soooo real...I can so relate eventhough I was only a Reservist and never Active Duty...it's so real...and yes, I've been to Graf in Germany...keep it up...and don't short change Tom (Andrew) and Kev...their relationship is so real...please don't break my heart by having them brake up again!!!!!!!!😋

Nah, Kevin and Tom are necessary.  The civilian/military relationship and the difficulties it brings (the separations, deployments, the feeling of ‘where’s home’, how desperate you get not being on American soil in CONUS, that incredible feeling when you DO get home) is one of my original goals for this story.  This is not a story that ends here.  It should get even better when the Bravos head to their next duty assignment and they are no longer insulated by their special training.  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

ZEUS

0245 hrs.

When they reached the rock formation he and Alaska scouted the area around it for a large enough and flat enough space to hold the Platoon under cover of a windbreak as well as suitable to lean logs and branches which was difficult because the snow was now deep enough to hide the features they were looking for and it was dark.  The rock face did block the wind currently blowing from the northeast making the snow pile more shallow.

“This looks like our best bet.” Alaska announced loudly to overcome the wind rushing through the trees and the sound dampening effect of the snow.  He spread his arms to indicate a stretch along the formation that was approximately 60 feet long.  It wasn’t completely flat but it checked all the other necessary boxes.

“Let’s clear a line ten feet from the base of the rock.”  By the time the Platoon arrived they had a good start clearing the area and the rest of the guys began scouring the woods around them in pairs to locate enough deadfall to build their windbreak shelter.  Their packs and sleds were laid out to cover the ground already cleared so the heavy, thick snow wouldn’t just cover the ground again as they worked.  Squint and Weeble were put to work cutting up half their tents into fabric panels that would curtain the windbreak and allow snow to be packed against the branches they leaned against the formation.  Someone, probably Chunk, had the foresight to task a few guys to start a woodpile for a fire.  Bootlicker soon had a campfire burning that helped with light.  Fires were forbidden in the Veldenstein but this was an emergency and the Army would have to deal with the fallout if they were caught.  No one thought that was likely.

The windbreak was constructed as a grid, lashed with paracord.  Alaska directed the building saying it wasn’t that different from how outdoor equipment like your snowmobile was protected in Alaska to keep it from being buried overnight, it was just on a larger scale and more durable than the basic A-frame for something temporary.  Green wood lower branches with pine needles still attached were used to thatch the basic grid.  Every layer helped.  Once the tent fabric panels were tied on, they piled snow and packed it against the sloped structure.

Sleeper said the cold had rendered the radio inoperable, and they’d have to wait until it could be warmed up a little in the shelter.  After four hours they were all exhausted but they had a fairly roomy, cozy shelter inside which their packs were lined up.  Everyone had decided to use the Extreme Cold Weather level 7 outer suits as a padding layer beneath their bags.  Bootlicker and Cellblock engineered triangle shaped doors for either end that opened inward to allow them to get in and out for bathroom trips to a latrine dug just outside the doors under a cantilevered overhang.  Half of the guys chose to zip their sleeping bags together and sleep in pairs.

Gabriel didn’t ask Sleeper, he decided they would do the same and Addison would just have to deal with it.  A small fire pit had been dug out against the rock face in the center and if they kept the fire small they could keep it going for two days with the wood they had.  The shelter was almost airtight except for the two ends which had the doors allowing enough airflow that a fire wouldn’t be a problem.

“Everyone get some sleep.” Sleeper ordered.  “I’m not setting a watch.”  By this time, they could hear the wind gusting violently causing the woods around them to be filled with the creak of swaying trees and a whistling moan that got louder with each passing minute.

“I’m wiped, but I don’t know if I can sleep in this.”  Shark replied.  “Fuck, if this shelter doesn’t hold-“

“Shark!  Shut the fuck up.  It will either hold or it won’t, it’s out of our control, but spreading your fear won’t help.” Cellblock barked.

“It’ll hold.” Bootlicker announced with a bored confidence.  “It’s effectively a single reinforced shield that weighs over a ton and a half because of the foot of packed snow on top of it.  The math says it would take a tornado to even budge it.”

Soon the simple exhaustion of a sleepless night and the scramble to build the shelter forced everyone’s eyes to close.  Gabriel waited until he heard Addison’s breathing slow and inched closer under the sleeping bag.  He carefully sidled up to his friend and wrapped his arm slowly…so slowly over Addison’s chest, trying not to wake him.  He just wanted to sleep next to him, feel his body heat, listen to him breathe.

“Snuggle up, buddy. Let’s keep warm.” Addison whispered so quietly Gabriel almost didn’t hear him.

Gabriel felt his entire body flush with heat at the words.  His heart began to race and his penis swelled up inside his pants under four layers of clothing.  He pulled Sleeper tightly into his body.  His hand found the zipper on the front of Sleeper’s coat and unzipped it inch by slow inch to keep any sound from escaping.  His breath was coming fast.  They could be quiet.  Everyone was so tired they were deep in slumber.  Addison lay completely still not denying Gabriel’s touch, sending a trembling thrill coursing through him.  There was something intensely exciting about moving this slow and quiet forcing himself to keep half his awareness focused on the group around them.  Once the zipper was down, Gabriel went to work on the buttons of Addison’s uniform shirt one excruciating button at a time by feel.  Addison’s breathing had increased.  Underneath lay a thermal shirt layer that was hugged tightly to Sleeper’s muscular warm body.  Gabriel let his hand wander over the feel of his chest and stomach with no thoughts of the lessons Andrew had taught him that first time so many weeks ago.  Gabriel’s mind was consumed with the pleasure of touching Addison, nothing more and every movement sent waves of tingling sensation to his groin.  He was grinding up against Sleeper’s hip, very slow.  He felt Sleeper’s arm move slightly and his hand rub against his crotch.  The involuntary moan almost escaped from his throat.  He dropped his hand down to Sleeper’s belt, loosening it but not completely undoing it where it might create noise.  He next found the button on his pants.  Sleeper was executing a similar process on Gabriel’s uniform.  A small rustle could be heard when Gabriel was forced to pull the loop off the button, and they both froze to listen for any change in the men around them.  Nothing.  Gabriel boldly unzipped Sleeper’s two pants layers and Sleeper lifted his hips slightly so Gabriel could push the thermal layer and underwear down to his thighs and they both sighed when Gabriel wrapped his hand around Addison’s hard member.  Sleeper’s hand was inside Gabriel’s pants stroking his large engorged penis in synchronized movements.  Gabriel rolled Sleeper slowly onto his side facing away.  He pulled everything down to just below his testicles after briefly letting Sleeper’s penis out of his grip.  Sleeper drooled saliva into his hand and reached back to rub it on Gabriel’s penis then repeated the process to slick his hole.  Then he grabbed Gabriel’s penis again and guided it between his cheeks to his opening.  Gabriel shifted closer, hoping the noise wasn’t enough to wake anyone.

He knew he should take some time to open Sleeper up with a finger or two, but he didn’t want to wait, and Sleeper seemed eager to have him go ahead so he pushed gently forward with his hips.  He felt a resistance and pulled Addison’s hips back using his penis as a handle to apply more force feeling his own body shudder with the enticing expectation of the warm tightness of Addison’s hole.  He buried his face in the hood covering Addison’s neck and whispered “I need you.  I need you so bad, Addison.”

After their argument last night which in Gabriel’s mind was emotionally painful this felt like Addison’s apology and his mind and body sang together with relief and desire.  Addison didn’t hate him, wasn’t pushing him away.  He seemed to want this as much as Gabriel and the happiness that brought electrified him.  This excitement was so much different than that first time five weeks ago.  This was only him and Addison, together wanting the same closeness, wanting to give and take the same kind of pleasure using the physical to express the emotional and using the emotional to heighten the physical like a cycle of expression that was so smooth and balanced between them it felt like a separate state of consciousness.  He finally pushed inside and Addison stiffened with a sharp intake of breath.

“Shhhh.  I will go slow.” He soothed the beautiful man nestled up against him.  Gabriel moved his other arm up, snaking it between Addison’s neck and shoulder to wrap around his chest.  Ever so slowly, he sank deeper into Addison, the movement nowhere near what he really wanted to do but at the same time so much more pleasurable with the extended duration of it.  It was that small sip of water when you are dying of thirst, the kind where you think you can taste the water when you know it has no flavor and every part of your tongue surges forward to bathe in the satisfying wetness.  A gulp gets the job done with indifference.  A sip milks every speck of pleasure the water has to give, lets it linger for its full effect and makes the dryness of your mouth bloom like the cracked cake of desert dirt after a rainstorm.

Oh this was so much better than the first time.  It was deeper and broader because the connection joined them beyond where they touched and in that moment Gabriel knew sex could give them so much more than just the satisfaction of a physical need.  It could heal.  It nourished his heart, his mind, and even his soul that should have been solely God’s domain.  He didn’t even have to move much to feel the sinking pull of Addison’s beckoning desire and he couldn’t separate it from his own.  Addison was squeezing down on his penis with every stroke Gabriel made on Addison’s member in his hand.  Their breath was synchronized, coming faster and shallower.  Gabriel wanted to feel Addison ejaculate before him, but he knew he wasn’t going to be able to wait that long.  Addison’s hand found his wrapped around his chest and he brought Gabriel’s hand up to his mouth to press it hard against his lips and suddenly Gabriel heard his friend give four silent grunts while Addison’s hole gripped down tight onto his penis.  Gabriel’s other hand felt a sudden warm wetness from Addison’s penis and the knowledge that Addison had ejaculated cause him to seize his beautiful man in a crushing embrace as he flooded his friend with his seed.  Even this orgasm felt different than the ones before.  With this one he wanted to implant everything he felt for Addison deep inside him with a desperate hope it would grow.  His sperm was a message, his gift of who he was and how Addison made him feel and its fluid warmth would show Addison the beauty of it.   This was how Addison could carry a part of Gabriel with him always.   A bible verse came unbidden to his mind:  James 3:18 ‘And the seed whose fruit is righteousness is sown in peace by those who make peace’.  It was his hope that this would join Addison together with him, and that his friend would feel the peace he himself felt when Addison was with him.

Gabriel didn’t move when they were finished, and Addison stayed still himself except for returning Gabriel’s hand to his chest.  Their breathing slowed, returning to a more normal relaxed inhalation.

Gabriel was close to nodding off when he heard sounds from further down the line of sleeping bags.  There was a rustling and whispering, and a barely audible moan.

He felt Addison’s body shake with a silent chuckle.  “We’re not the only ones.” He breathed to Gabriel.  That made Gabriel smile, and he hugged Addison tight.

Wanker woke up with a start when he felt Footlong press up against his back, bend his hips and knees to bring them up against his own,  and throw his arm over him.  Okay, that was fine, a little cuddle.  Footlong’s warm body felt good.  They’d both stripped down to their thermals before climbing into the doubled sleeping bag, neither of them willing to endure getting twisted in their uniforms while they slept and the shelter filled with bodies wasn’t frigid, it was actually cold but comfortable enough that the sleeping bag might actually be TOO hot.  He was about to fall back asleep when he recognized what had to be Footlong’s monster dick grind into his ass.  He remained completely still, unsure of what to do and if Footlong was doing this in his sleep.  He didn’t want to wake anyone up.  Then Footlong’s arm moved down to Wanker’s hips to hook his fingers into Wanker’s waistband.  It looked like Footlong didn’t care about waking up Wanker.  Still, Wanker didn’t move.  There was only one thing Footlong was after and Wanker was caught between wanting it to happen and knowing he should stop it.  His internal struggle didn’t last long and he told himself he was a stupid fucking idiot when he pulled his own clothes down to his knees to let Footlong do whatever he wanted.  Footlong was nowhere near as thick as Sergeant Horvath even if he was close to the same length.  Wanker wouldn’t have a problem taking it.  It was a little funny to Wanker that Footlong hadn’t even wasted time on being shy about it.  It probably said a lot about how Footlong thought of him that he could just take what he wanted without worrying about how Wanker would react.  What Footlong was doing might have mattered before, but ever since getting railed by Sergeant Walters, then Sergeant Horvath, then Assmunch fingerbanging his hole, then Zeus fucking him without a single emotion or word said and doing that twice…well he wasn’t sure getting an assfucking meant much of anything.  It sure seemed to mean something to the guy doing the fucking though.  So if that’s what Footlong wanted, fine.

Footlong immediately released his one eyed snake and pushed it between Wanker’s cheeks looking for his hole.  Wanker rolled his eyes.

“Use some spit, bro.” He whispered.

“Oh.  Yeah, sorry.” Footlong whispered back.  “Never done this.” Wanker quickly felt Footlong roughly wipe a wet hand across his asshole, then he grabbed his dick and led the search with his extended index finger until he located what his dick was looking for.  Wanker felt Footlong barge in like an asshole was just going to take a dick as easily as it pushed a turd out.  Well, it wasn’t like this was going to be the worst fuck of his life, Wanker thought, and he just relaxed through the tolerable pain of Footlong’s invasion.  Better not to prolong it, let Footlong get his nut any way he needed and then they could get back to sleep.

“Shit that’s tight.” Footlong gasped.

“Shut the fuck up.  Don’t wake everyone up.  Blow your load and keep it quiet.”  Wanker spat with almost no air behind the words.  Fuck Footlong was a dumbshit.

Footlong was making all sorts of noise, the sleeping bag was rustling with every thrust of his hips.  He wasn’t keeping it to a minimum, fucking the long shaft damn near all the way out and then balls deep.  Thank God there wasn’t any smacking of skin against skin.  But the dumbshit was breathing too loud like a Saint Bernard, probably drooling too.  Wanker decided he needed to help this along so he started gripping down on Footlong’s cock.

“Fuck, I’m gonna cum.  Can I cum inside you?” Footlong asked.  Aw, how sweet.  Dumbshit.

“Yes, don’t make a fucking mess in our bag.  Just fuck it into me.  And shut up!”  If this idiot said one more word Wanker would fill his boots with snow.

Thankfully, Footlong emptied his balls silently, finally getting the message.  His thrusting sped up, then paused, then started again with three slow thrusts, then he spasmed, and buried it all the way inside Wanker’s fuckhole, and Wanker could feel the lengthy shaft thicken up and throb repeatedly as it spewed hot nut gravy deep inside him.  For the first time since Footlong started, Wanker had a feeling of pleasure at the moment he knew Footlong’s jizz was filling him.  He pushed his ass back to milk it all.  Damn, he didn’t expect the rush that brought.  A guy he felt nothing for, in fact was a bit irritated with, just used his hole to dump his load and that feeling of trashiness felt so good.

“Gotta take a piss.”  Footlong whispered, pulling his dick out of Wanker’s leaking ass.  Wanker didn’t care.

Footlong quietly climbed out of the sleeping bag, threw on his boots and coat and walked around the others to the door.

“Wanker.” Came a whisper two guys over.  It was Shark.

“What?” Wanker whispered back with frustration.

“Can I get a turn?”  Wanker knew he should be upset for a couple reasons.  First being now four of the guys knew.  Second that Shark just asked so casually like Wanker was just a whore that was supposed to take dick for anyone.  But… Wanker didn’t feel mad or insulted.  It was more like a feeling of ‘well why not?  My ass can take a dick, you need a hole, so sure, climb on.’

So that’s what he said.  “Sure.  Climb on.”

Shark was far more quiet than Footlong when he moved.  It almost seemed like Footlong didn’t really give a shit if anyone heard and found out they were fucking.  Of course he didn’t, he wasn’t the one being used like a fuckdoll.  He’s not the one who’d get a reputation, that the others would look down on or look at with disgust.

Shark came over and climbed inside the bag with Wanker.  Footlong came back inside, saw his place had been taken and just climbed into Shark’s bag with no reaction.

Shark was a little more hesitant and gentle.  Something in Wanker wanted Shark’s hard cock in his ass without delay.  He’d seen Shark’s dick in the showers when it was soft and it seemed to be relatively average, but there was something exciting about not knowing what kind of hard dick was going up his ass that made Wanker’s hole hungry.  There shouldn’t be any need for spit at this point, Wanker could feel the slippery effect of Footlong’s heavy load greasing his crack.

Shark surprised him by pushing him on his back and climbing between his legs.  Face to face then.  That was fine.  He reached down and felt that Shark had already pulled his hard dick out of his bottoms.  Wanker took a moment to feel it with a stroke or two.  Yeah, definitely average, bigger than his hand but not by much.  Decent thickness.  He pulled Shark by the dick until it was lined up with his leaking hole.

“Go for it, bro.” Wanker whispered.

Shark slid easily inside him, the way lubricated by Footlong’s cum so that Shark sank to the balls in one steady and unhurried thrust.

“Fuck!”  That was the only word Shark said the entire time.  He pumped on top of Wanker in a regular rhythm, not breathing hard.  Wanker looked into Shark’s eyes, which were watching him as he shoved his cock in and out of the hole beneath him.  Just a nice, regular, even stroke that kept up for several minutes.  Shark blinked occasionally, but never broke eye contact.  Wanker just looked at him with an amused slight grin.  Now this was more like it.  A nice hole scrubbing, nothing crazy, just a steady pump.  It was actually very relaxing.  Nothing he had to do except keep his hole exactly where it was.  There wasn’t anything emotional about this.  He liked that, no confusing feelings or trying to figure out what the other person wanted.  He wasn’t trying to cum, or even make Shark cum.  No talking.  It was all very simple, easy, direct and uncomplicated.

“Ay Puta, hurry up!” They heard Puta whisper.  “You takin too long.  Hazlo más rápido!”

Well shit.  Wanker knew from the sound of it that Puta expected to get some right after Shark finished.  He didn’t know whether to beat the shit out of Footlong for being so loud or thank him.  And Puta couldn’t be the only one awake now.  Thankfully, anyone else was keeping quiet.  Maybe Puta would be the last guy who needed to bust a load out.

Wanker did that trick Sergeant Walters told him would move things along, he tightened down on Shark’s cock, then released, then tightened, keeping it up until Shark just stopped moving, still staring at him while his dick pulsed with multiple spurts of cum.  He didn’t uselessly ask if he could, didn’t seem to care whether Wanker wanted more cum inside him.  Then just as calmly as everything else he’d done, he pulled out of Wanker’s now sloppy hole and climbed out by crawling over the top of Wanker’s head letting his wet cum slimed softening dick slide across Wanker’s face.  Not on purpose, just as a careless inconsiderate way to leave.  The dismissive act sent an arc of excitement through Wanker.  It seemed to say ‘your hole was the only thing that mattered and now that I’m done with it I don’t need to think about you anymore.’  It wasn’t mean or insulting.  No one gives a second thought to the sock they shoot their load into before throwing it on the floor next to their bed.  Fuck, Wanker felt turned on by that.

Puta wasted no time climbing in, his thick curved brown cock already hard and free of his pants.  He pulled Wanker’s shoulder and flipped him over on his stomach.  Wanker cooperated.  Any way Puta needed to fuck him was fine.  Puta wasn’t gentle, but he didn’t need to be.  “I’m gonna be fast, hermano.  I know you want my leche.” He didn’t exactly say it loud, but it wasn’t a whisper either.

“For fuck’s sake, shut the fuck up!  We can all hear you assholes, we’re trying to get some sleep.  Wanker quit being such a slut.”  Demon spoke.  A few of the other guys agreed.

“Fuck him tomorrow.” One guy said.

“You’re making it smell like a whorehouse in here.” Another said, sounded like Dimples.

Then Sleeper’s voice, “Puta, finish up then everyone go to sleep.  I’m sure Wanker will be glad to take care of anyone else in a few hours.  We’re stuck here for a few days.  You can all get a turn.  Just not right now.”

There were a few grumbles.

“I was gonna get next. Shit.”

“I shoulda jumped in after Footlong.”

What surprised Wanker, Sleeper and Zeus was how no one said anything about fags, or disgust, or anything negative.

True to his word, Puta pounded Wanker’s ass violently for a dozen more strokes and grunted a string of dirty Spanish into Wanker’s ear as he dumped his load to mix it with the previous two and Wanker thought the load must have been massive the way some of it forced its way out around Puta’s hard pole to run down his taint over his balls like a river of cum.  So much for not making a fucking mess in his bag.  Puta simply collapsed down beside him and pulled the sleeping bag back up to cover them both.

“Thanks, Wanker.  It was good.”  He whispered, sounding sincere while his hand patted Wanker’s ass before reaching down to pull Wanker’s underwear and thermals back up.

They slept for about four hours.  Someone had put another section of dead limb on the fire at some point so they still had glowing coals radiating heat.  Their little shelter was very well insulated by the packed snow and except for the two doors on either end of the long lean-to very little heat escaped.  The heat from their breathing, their body heat, and the small fire was more than enough to keep the inside temperature hovering around 50 degrees Fahrenheit.  The only problem was when someone had to go out to use the latrine, but the wind and snow was so violent now no one went out unless they absolutely had to.  It was amazing how long you could deny a shit if you didn’t want to.

Of course, Wanker couldn’t hold off.  His ass was full of cum and he wasn’t sure if he relaxed his asshole whether he needed to shit or it was just the cum, so he bundled up and went to squat over the hole beneath the overhang.  Every time the wind swirled into the makeshift latrine his balls felt like they would turn to ice cubes so he pushed and strained to get everything out as fast as possible.  He grabbed some snow and dragged it over his hole and crack, throwing it in the hole.  Maybe Holler had a better way of shitting outdoors and wiping your ass, he probably grew up without an indoor bathroom.  Seemed like exactly something that redneck would have experience with.  But for now, Wanker risked frostbite to get the job done, having to endure the pain of frozen fingers to make sure he was scrubbed clean.  He had to remove his other glove to wash his hands with snow afterwards and he hurried inside to warm them over the fire pit.

He stood there trying to get warm again, wishing he could pull his pants down and warm his ass and balls as well.

Sleeper was over by his bag messing with the radio.  Wanker gave up trying to get warm, he felt like he could climb inside the coals and it would still take hours before the icy feeling left him, and he went over to Sleeper to help.  Communications was his thing, there was nothing he couldn’t do with radio, or telecom.

“I got it, Sleeper.  What’s our frequency?”  Sleeper told him and he set the dial.  The radio was working fine now that it had been kept in the warmth of the shelter.

“Base, this is Bravo Platoon reporting, over.”  Sleeper transmitted.

There was a few seconds of silence.  “Bravo Platoon, confirmed.  Stand by Bravo One. Over.”

Another 20 seconds passed.  The entire brotherhood had gone still, and were listening.  “Good to hear your voice, Bravo One, report. Over.”  A different voice said.

“Base, Bravo Platoon is sheltered approximately 10 km inside the Veldenstein.  Condition optimal.  Stand by for location.  Over.”

Sleeper snapped his fingers at Cellblock.  “Cellblock, what’s our coordinates?”

Cellblock consulted his map and read off coordinates.  Sleeper repeated them over the radio.

“Bravo One, Base confirms DD coordinates 49.672205, 11.523606.  Standby Bravo One.  Over”

Another thirty seconds elapsed.  “Bravo One, Bravo Rescue’s been looking for you boys.  Base has authorized communication on this frequency.  Standby.  Over.”

A few seconds passed.  “Bravo Platoon, this is Bravo Rescue, we have your coordinates and will come to you.” Sleeper recognized Sergeant Walters’ voice.  He hadn’t realized how tense he’d been until the sound of Sarge’s voice lifted a weight from his shoulders.  “Confirm coordinates.  Over.”

Sleeper read off their coordinates.  “Glad you’re going to join us, Sarge.  We’ll have a hot meal waiting for you.  What’s your ETA?  Over.”

“Bravo One, you will maintain proper communication protocol over this frequency.  ETA to rendezvous with Bravo Platoon 1600 hours.  Over.”  Sarge chastised.  That was just like him to be a hardass.

“Understood Bravo Rescue.  Confirm arrival at 1400 hours.”  Sleeper tried to resist, but thought the punishment would be worth it.  “We’ll let you keep your clothes on this time Bravo Rescue.  Safe travels.  Over.”

“Bravo One, switch to frequency two eight two point eight. Over.”

“Copy that Bravo Rescue.  Bravo Platoon switching to frequency two eight two point eight.  Base, this is Bravo Platoon Out.”

“Base Out.”

Wanker immediately dialed the frequency in.  “Bravo Rescue, this is Bravo One.  Over.”  Sleeper made his voice extra perky, knowing it was going to get under Sarge’s skin.

“Montelongo, I am going to piss in your boots and leave them in the sun.”  Sarge growled.

Sleeper waited a couple seconds for more to come.  “We missed you too, Sarge.  Come get your lost boys.  Over.”

“You all okay?  Any problems?  Over.”

“Negative, Sarge.  Alaska, Zeus, Chunk and Olympic got us all set up in a cozy resort in a forest.  You’re gonna love it.  We are warm and we have no injuries.  Just waiting this out.  Over.”

“Glad to hear it.  We aren’t too far from you, it’s just going to take a while to get there.  Over.”

Sleeper could hear the wind over the radio.  Sarge and whoever was with him weren’t near as comfortable as the brotherhood was.  “Look for a large rock formation, it’s the only one in this area.  It’s about 100 feet long and 30 feet high, you can’t miss it. Over.”

“Roger that, Private.  Will get there as soon as we can.  Bravo Rescue Out.”

Sleeper turned to the brothers.  “Sarge is on his way.  And since I have your attention, let’s get this out of the way.  Anyone got a problem with Wanker?”

The brothers looked around at each other, trying to gauge if anyone was going to speak up.  Everyone seemed a little hesitant.

“Now is the time.  Get it out if you have something to say.” Sleeper urged.

Dumbo cleared his throat.  “Wanker, are you a fag?”

Zeus growled “Pick another word, Richards.  And do it quick.”  There was no missing the threat in Zeus’ voice.  Sleeper could feel the anger coming off of the giant behind him so strong it nearly pushed him.

“Gay.” Dumbo corrected, his face fearful.  “I didn’t mean it in a bad way, that’s just the word I use.”

“Don’t use it.”  Zeus commanded.  “Ever.”  He hammered his point home with an angry stare at every soldier.  “Sendahl, do you want to answer?  You don’t have to.”

“Sure, I don’t care.  No, I’m not gay.  I just don’t think it’s any big deal taking it up the ass.  Lots of guys do it.  I was just helping the guys out.”  Wanker replied, and the confident casual delivery he used indicated he didn’t truly believe it was anything worth making a big deal about.

“Anyone else?” Sleeper asked.

Troll spoke up.  “Can we ask him questions?”

“Yes, but he doesn’t have to answer if he doesn’t want to.  And he’s our brother, be respectful.”  Zeus answered.

“Do you suck dick, bro?  Or just get fucked?”  Troll asked without blinking.

Wanker chuckled.  “For you guys, yeah I’ll suck dick.  No big deal.”

There were a couple “hell yeah!” heard from the group, but it was hard to tell who said it.  Troll smiled.  “Hell yeah.” He repeated.  “You’re alright, Wanker.”

Maybe it was because none of them had any opportunity to have a date with a woman for six months, and hadn’t even been in the same room with one except for the few female instructors that came through for their training but the Bravos hadn’t responded anything like what Sleeper thought they would.  He glanced back at Zeus.  He knew what Andrew would do.

“Anyone here have a problem if a brother WAS gay?  Just because Wanker’s not, doesn’t mean we don’t have a gay brother among us.  Is that a problem for anyone?”  Sleeper asked.

Again, the brothers looked at each other, some trying to see if anyone would speak up, others trying to see if they could tell who might be gay.  No one said anything for a full minute before Holler spoke up.

“I ain’t never been round no gay boys, Sleeper.  I think I might be afeared if I was to know we got a gay boy here.  I don’t mean ‘em no harm or nuthin’, and I don’t hate ‘em I just would be thinkin’ all the time that they was gonna try to do sumthin’ to me.”

“Puta, no body gonna put dey dick in you.”  Puta joked.  “We no wanna break you little fragile body.”  Everyone laughed, even Holler.  “Some body try sumptin’ you send ‘em to Wanker, he take care of it.  Or Zeus and he gonna strike dem down.”

Everyone took a moment, and then Cellblock blurted out after having put it together faster than anyone else.  “Wait.  Julio… you’re … uh … you said ‘we’…

Puta just shrugged.  “Jess, so what?  But I no get fucked.  I no like da dick in my culo.  It no feel good.”

Well that was a big surprise to Sleeper.  Almost as big a surprise as Zeus.  Andrew had read it all wrong.  The entire brotherhood was shocked speechless.

“What?” Puta asked.  “My brothers no love me no more?”  That seemed to break the frozen silence and all the guys, even Holler, surrounded Puta in a group hug, with the guys closest moving aside so the others could push in and give Puta a hug or a pat, or rub his head with a smile.   Sleeper turned to Zeus to see his face was wet with tears.  He saw Zeus smile, but not at him.  Sleeper turned to see Puta looking back at Zeus with a smile of his own that said ‘it’s alright’.  Then he looked at Sleeper and winked.  He guessed Puta didn’t miss much and suddenly all the sly looks and stares back in the barracks after that Saturday night made a different kind of sense.

Puta broke away after the brothers got done and came over to Sleeper and Zeus.  Wanker seemed to have drawn a small crowd.  Sleeper didn’t have to guess what Wanker would be doing in the hours before Sarge arrived.  He’d have to make sure they got the place aired out or replaced the smell of sex with something else.  They might have to use some wet wood on the fire and endure a bit of a smoke out.

“Gabriel, you no worry, okay? I keep your secret.  But no body gonna care.  If dey no care about me, is no way dey gonna hate you.”  Zeus grabbed Puta and crushed him in a smothering hug.  Puta put his arms around Zeus’ big body, looking like being smashed by a giant felt like a soft comfortable embrace.  “But maybe if your boyfriend let me, I can kiss you?  Just a kiss for you beautiful soul.”  Sleeper was about to give a nod to Zeus, but Zeus just bent down without a glance and pressed his lips to Puta’s.  It was nothing extreme or anything of import, just a gentle ‘thank you’.  Sleeper had to smile.  So Zeus didn’t have to swallow a guy whole to kiss him.  And Zeus didn’t ask for permission, from anyone.  Sleeper already knew that when Zeus decided something you weren’t left with a lot of choice and the incredible thing was he didn’t feel resentment at not having a choice.  It ended up feeling like because Zeus decided it, that it was the right thing to do.  Choice?  Gods like Zeus turned ordinary mortals like him into adoring worshippers, that was the choice.  It would always be the only choice.

Puta sighed and moved back.  “I better get in line for Wanker.  But maybe we should put up a wall?”

Sleeper nodded.  “Yeah, let’s not make this difficult on the guys.  A little privacy will keep things from getting out of hand.”  And a glance over at the group said it was just in time.  About ten of the guys had Wanker on his knees while they surrounded him.

“Hey!  Jesus bro’s!  Let’s get some kind of privacy going before you get down to business.  Not everyone wants to see that.”  Sleeper called out.  Most of the guys had the decency to look slightly ashamed.  Sleeper noticed a lot of dick re-tucking going on.  Damn, these horny fuckers were going to flood Wankers insides with so much cum he wouldn’t need to eat dinner tonight.

They quickly had a curtained barrier thrown up made from a few sleeping bags and some paracord that created a room about six feet square that hung from the wood frame of the lean-to.  It wouldn’t handle a lot of sound, but at least no one had to watch Wanker taking a train.  Besides, Wanker wasn’t the loud one early this morning.  That had been Footlong and Puta.

Wanker felt a little overwhelmed.  After the sleeping bags created some privacy, the guys had been patient enough but now weren’t willing to wait in an orderly line so he could deal with them one on one.  All ten piled into the room.  Wanker kept his tee shirt and thermal top on, as well as his thick socks, but he was naked from the waist down.   He knew at least a couple were going to want to fuck his ass.   He knelt on his folded up uniform, which provided the perfect level of padding for his knees and he found that amusing.  He was busy sucking Troll’s fat cock, burying his face in his pubes, then alternating sucking his hairy nuts in his mouth.  The other guys were watching, stroking their hard dicks while waiting their turn.  Demon was getting some strange from Footlong’s left hand but he obviously wasn’t comfortable enough to repay the courtesy leaving Footlong to stroke his own dick in his right.  Suddenly Cuntwrecker moved.

“I’m not waiting.  I’m using the other hole.”  He said.  He kneeled behind Wanker, who dutifully spread his knees apart and pushed his ass out, never breaking stride on Troll’s fat hairy cock.

Cuntwrecker… only a few things to say about him.  First, he was fit, but his hips were just a bit too wide, giving the impression of being a female from behind.  You know, guys had a certain overall shape and that didn’t include childbearing hips.  Guys should have wide shoulders that v’eed down to hips that didn’t spread out too far.  Maybe it was the combination of Cuntwrecker’s narrow shoulders and sturdy hips.  But anyway, he was just an average looking dude, wore glasses, blonde hair and brown eyes.  He had a nice face… nice.  Like you couldn’t call him ugly… but you couldn’t call him handsome or cute either.  He just looked nice.  No woman walking alone at night would cross the street to avoid him.  No one would notice him in a crowd.  But Cuntwrecker, for all his plain niceness and feminine shape, had THREE girlfriends back home that sent him about six letters a week.  And supposedly they all knew about the others but were still desperately vying to be first among his harem.  And these chicks were fucking smoking hot too.  Even Sleeper was shocked at the quality of women Cuntwrecker attracted.  Cuntwrecker even said he had to break up with a fourth woman, an older woman, because he just didn’t have time to service them all.  It wasn’t a matter of energy or keeping his dick hard, he just didn’t have time. And he said it wasn’t fair to them to make them beg for his attention.  He claimed to be able to fuck repeatedly for long periods and they begged him to stop before he was actually tired out. Turns out he didn’t have a problem with them begging him for that.  He said he kept going until he made them do it.  And then he’d kiss them and head over to the next one while they fell asleep with the type of smile that could only be created by inexhaustible multiple orgasms.  And he did all that with a dick that was a little over five inches long.  Yeah, it was slightly thicker than average, but it also had a wicked upward curve.   And the last thing about Cuntwrecker was that when he came, and he demonstrated it for the Bravos once when he served as Barracks Bitch and was ordered to prove his claim, when he came he could fill half a red solo cup with cum.  The first time, and six minutes later he filled the rest of it until it over flowed.  Of course, then he was dared to chug it so he clenched his jaw, took a deep breath, and poured it down his own throat.  While everyone stood shocked and stunned to their very cores, Cuntwrecker fought to stop the heaves that threatened to make him puke it all back up again.  He was only partially successful and it was like watching the Space Shuttle blow up all over again as his cheeks ballooned out trying to hold it in.  Tears rolled from the corner of his eyes as he swallowed it a second time.  Everyone stood silent in deep respect before a huge roar of celebration came from everyone’s lungs.  The Bravos did not bestow the honored Title Cuntwrecker for frivolous reasons…. And it was an honored Title, not a nickname.  Cuntwrecker, that poor plain man hiding in a woman’s shapely body was everything in bed that ALL of them prayed they could be.  But maybe it was like Spiderman’s Uncle Ben said… with great power comes great responsibility… and none of them would use that power for good.  Cuntwrecker actually cared about his three girlfriends, wanted to treat them right, was honest with them and did everything he could aside from sex to show them how much he cared. He took the time to answer every letter they sent, and it ate up a lot of his free time and study time.  He called them every weekend, one after the other, asking them about how they were doing and what they did, listening to their stories.  Cuntwrecker deserved that power more than any of them.  He used it for good.

Before Cuntwrecker could bend his curved dick down to slip it up into Wanker’s ass, Troll said “We know you like to go for a while, Cuntwrecker.  So if someone wants to step in, you let ‘em.  Okay?”

Cuntwrecker smiled his nice plain smile and nodded.  “Got it, Troll.  No problem.  But it’s been a long time, first one will be quick.”

Cuntwrecker was actually really curious to find out if his dick did the same thing to a dude that it seemed to do to women.   As a considerate lover would, he spat a wad of saliva on Wanker’s asshole before pushing in.  Wanker grunted around Troll’s dick.

“Almost there, buddy.”  Troll said.  “I’m going to shoot in your mouth.  Just keep going.  Just like that.”   They were speaking very quietly to keep this from bothering the rest of the brothers close by.

“Oh fuck… Cuntwrecker… shit… you’re hitting everything up there.”  Wanker gasped, taking his mouth off of Troll but keeping up motion with his hand.   

“I’m gonna cum, Wanker, put it back in your mouth.”  Grunted Troll.  Wanker immediate dived back on his cock and in a couple strokes he felt Troll’s warm load coating his tongue.  It wasn’t a large amount, so Wanker just let it go down his throat with his saliva.

Cuntwrecker shifted position mid thrust to throw one leg up on Wanker’s back so he could fuck him sideways.  The change in Wanker was immediate.  Troll had withdrawn his dick and moved aside, but still stayed.  Wanker was bucking back into him.  “Fuck Cuntwrecker, if this is what you do to your girlfriends… holy shit.”

Cuntwrecker chuckled.  Looks like his dick worked on either sex, and he felt proud.  “This isn’t even the best position, Wanker.  They really go crazy doing it missionary.  I’m going to have to try that out on you.  But not this time.  You’re busy, and I’m about to shoot my first load.”  And with that he really laid into Wanker’s ass knowing his curved dick was putting pressure on both sides of Wanker’s guts.  He felt his nuts start churning and his asshole began to tingle signaling the impending flood he was going to deposit up Wanker’s hole.  When he felt the cum start boiling he plowed into Wanker’s ass with five powerful thrusts and almost drove Wanker to the ground.  He slowed his strokes as his huge load spewed out up inside his fellow soldier’s guts and he kept stroking with lazy movements until he was completely finished.  He’d worked up a little sweat, but he could wait for another couple of the guys did their thing before he worked out a second load.  The only bad thing about his dick was that its curve made it difficult for a good blowjob.  So pussy or ass just made everything easier.

Wanker nearly lost it when he felt the spread of warmth flooding him.  Why was he still surprised that the moment a guy came inside him he got that turned on feeling?  Fuck it drove him crazy.  He didn’t feel anything about the fuck… well except for Cuntwrecker’s dick, that did feel absolutely incredible rearranging his insides and yanking his sphincter every which way.  But it didn’t make his dick hard or make his balls tighten up.  But feeling the cum filling him up, THAT was what made his eyes roll back.  It felt like he could shoot even though his dick wasn’t hard.  It was almost worth asking if Sergeant Horvath could fuck him again.   He’d definitely feel THAT fuck and the thought of Horvath’s huge load filling him gave him that tingle again.  Shit, he was going to have to talk to Puta about this, maybe he’d know why getting loads up his ass got him cranked.

Junior decided to mount up next, while Duck stuck his 7 inch dick in his mouth.  Not accounting for second turns, he might be able to wrap this up in an hour.

“You know you can go join them Zeus, if you want.  I’m not going to get hurt.”  Sleeper lied.  This wasn’t a test.  Sleeper felt he needed to let Zeus know it was okay to explore more gay stuff.  He wasn’t going to get that from Sleeper.  Sleeper didn’t know the first thing about gay stuff.  Maybe he could talk to Puta, but Sleeper decided maybe not.  It was that kiss that didn’t sit quite right with him, the way Puta just did his smooth, suave Latino thing and got a kiss from Zeus.  But Sleeper knew if Zeus did go behind that curtain it would hurt.  He had a sick feeling in his stomach just thinking it might happen.  He was about to just tell Zeus he didn’t want him to, when Zeus answered.

“Why would I do that, Sleeper?  I have you.  And even if I didn’t, I don’t think I would.”  Zeus said in that matter of fact straight even tone of voice.  When Zeus spoke it just seemed like whatever he said was how the world was in reality, and anything else you thought it was became fiction.  If he said ‘No Sleeper, the sky is green.’ he’d look at the sky and suddenly he find that sure, it might LOOK blue, but it was really a blue green.  In fact, there was probably more green than blue there.  Well if there’s more green than blue that would make it green, right because the blue hardly counted.  And the words he just said ‘I have you’ shot right into Sleeper’s heart.  It was true.  Zeus did have him.  He wasn’t going anywhere.  He’d give Zeus anything he wanted, would demand nothing from Zeus.  Yeah… Zeus had him.  And while a small part of him wondered how and why… the vast majority of him was simply content and happy that he was such a rotten fucking lucky prick.

“Hey Zeus, suit up, let’s go check the perimeter.”  He said.

“Okay.”  And Sleeper had a flashback moment to the night before, after he asked Zeus to share a sleeping bag and it all falling apart.  That same ‘Okay’.   No inflection or indication of whether the suggestion pleased him or angered him.  It wasn’t what he thought it was at all.  Zeus just didn’t express things.  Sleeper thought maybe that was a fortunate thing.  If Zeus’s straight even tone could get you to agree to just about anything, Gods help us all if Zeus unleashed actual feelings into his words.  But Sleeper did wonder why Zeus held back all the time, and it couldn’t be because he realized his effect on people.  Zeus was completely clueless of the level of worship he demanded.

They put on their level 7’s.  Sarge had paid attention and made sure Zeus had a suit that fit his size.  They pulled up their balaclavas and Sleeper told Cellblock to keep an eye on things, make sure the curtain didn’t get out of hand, and to keep an ear out for the radio.  Sarge would radio in with an update when he could.  He told Cellblock he and Zeus were going to check the perimeter and put out a signal flare on the rock formation.  Cellblock wished them luck.  The last guy to go use the latrine said the snow was pretty deep, over three feet.  And the wind was really tearing up, even in the protection of the rock formation.  He suddenly thought of something and called to Spaghetti to see if they had anything to measure the temperature and wind speed.  Spaghetti was a lazy name.  He wasn’t Italian.  His last name was Bergettay.  Probably French or Belgian.  But it sounded like Spaghetti.  Nicknames seemed to follow one of three rules - some kind of personal descriptor like Troll or Shark.  Something they could poke fun at you with like Assmunch and Wanker.  Or something stupid and completely off the mark like Sleeper and Spaghetti so it would get under your skin.

Spaghetti said they did have a weather sensor that would tell barometric pressure and temperature, but it didn’t have the piece that measured wind speed, which was a three foot rod with a top made of spokes that had cups attached, and a wire ran back to the unit to give a readout.  Sleeper didn’t care about wind speed… what he cared about was wind chill, which could be calculated from temperature and wind speed.  Sleeper went ahead and took the book sized unit.  It had a grey screened digital readout like a digital watch or calculator only the screen was about 8 inches tall and six wide.  Super fancy.  Spaghetti had cycled it on and the readout was showing a temperature in the shelter of 57 degrees.  Practically tropical.  The brothers had done an amazing job for having to throw something together in just a few hours.  Sleeper suddenly thought of the other Platoons.  He would have to ask Sarge for an update when he got here.  Calling into Base to get gossip was not authorized.

“C’mon Zeus, let’s get this done.”

“Wait sleeper, we need eye covering if we’re going out in the open.  The temperature is bad enough, but we’ll be exposed to the full wind.  First rule, no exposed skin.”

Well shit, that blows plan number one, Sleeper thought.  He planned to get away from the brothers so he could kiss Zeus.  Puta’s kiss put a sour pit in his stomach.  He knew Zeus liked to kiss him and he’d fought it before feeling it was too intimate.  But that was all changed now.  He WANTED to show Zeus he was okay with being intimate.  Everything that had happened in the last 24 hours since they’d left the barracks had built up to drive Sleeper’s emotions for Zeus into new territory.  The nothing argument over the sleeping bag.  The way Zeus just took charge in the shelter doing what Sleeper had fucked up the previous night, zipping their bags together so that Sleeper HAD to join him.  Zeus didn’t talk about it or whine, didn’t want to share his feelings, he just did the thing he wanted to do.  Then, when he snuggled up to Sleeper, waiting until everyone was asleep.  Then taking charge and taking what he wanted, something Sleeper himself couldn’t manage to make happen the night before even though that’s what he was going for.  Then that feeling of connection when Zeus held him, both of them cumming from almost no kind of movement just the amazing feel of being together, from Zeus’s arms squeezing him, the sound of his breath through his mouth.  And then falling asleep just like that so relaxed like being in Zeus’s arms was the best place in the whole world.  Zeus hadn’t even moved or pulled out when they were woken up by Wanker’s gangbang, or rather Demon throwing a justified fit.  And they fell asleep again just like they did before.  They only slept for four hours, but it was the best night’s sleep Sleeper had ever had.  Then, the brotherhood’s response to Wanker, then Puta, and Puta coming to free Zeus of concern.  And of course, the kiss that Sleeper thought he was okay with but found out the more he thought about it the more he didn’t like it.  Finally, Zeus’s easy dismissal of getting to participate in whatever meat fest was happening behind that curtain and the words ‘I have you’.  Sleeper had never felt so out of his element while still so comfortably happy.  So yeah, Zeus was going to get a kiss, as many kisses as he wanted.

• Like 6
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1