Can I blame a years past encounter for a current infection?

If you haven't been tested for 5 or for 10 years, and now you are infected: yes it is possible you were infected this long ago and hadn't noticed before without any signs or symptoms.

I wouldn't 'blame' the other guy or encounter.
Apparently you've barebacked and this is the risk you took.

Sorry.. The encounter I should've said incident with a drug needle in Montreal. Went to the hospital. Got drugs they told me might help but that in needed to be tested again in 6 months.. I never went back.. I figured I was fine. Turns out I was.. so I was hoping to use this incident as to how I got pozzed. Sorry I didn't say more.

1 hour ago, Str8ginger said:

Sorry.. The encounter I should've said incident with a drug needle in Montreal. Went to the hospital. Got drugs they told me might help but that in needed to be tested again in 6 months.. I never went back.. I figured I was fine. Turns out I was.. so I was hoping to use this incident as to how I got pozzed. Sorry I didn't say more.

How do you know you are fine, having never went back for testing?

I don't think your seeking to be infected, is allowed outside the backroom.

The question and your story here, is not very consistent.

I noticed the text in your profile: "Married bugchaser. I came across a story and it led me down a dark path of wanting to be pozzed. I don't know why it makes my cock hard but it does. Everything I think of it. See it. I just get hard and need to rub one out".

What is your aim with joining BZ and posting this stuff?
Nobody let you down any path be it a dark, light or medium lit path. 

People should stop blaming 'stories' for their actions. And I fear it's posts like yours that may contribute to the closing down of places like these where we can reasonably free discuss barebacking.

10 hours ago, BareLover666 said:

The question and your story here, is not very consistent.

Str8ginger is looking for a plausible cover story. Reading his posts on this thread, one could think that he had stuck himself with a possibly dirty needle, went to the hospital, received PEP [post-exposure treatment], was told to get tested in 6 months, and didn't do anything further. But on December 18, he writes in the HIV Risk & Risk Reduction forum here, "Isn't there some way to help us fake it? Left a drug needle lying around.... Shame we can't get pozzed and have some excuse for it." As far as I can see, the premise of this particular thread is simple bullshit; if Str8ginger was stuck with a needle, I'm the King of Denmark. I'll leave it at that because the idea that someone can be so dumb and gutless is elevating my blood pressure.

• Upvote 1

31 minutes ago, ejaculaTe said:

Str8ginger is looking for a plausible cover story. Reading his posts on this thread, one could think that he had stuck himself with a possibly dirty needle, went to the hospital, received PEP [post-exposure treatment], was told to get tested in 6 months, and didn't do anything further. But on December 18, he writes in the HIV Risk & Risk Reduction forum here, "Isn't there some way to help us fake it? Left a drug needle lying around.... Shame we can't get pozzed and have some excuse for it." As far as I can see, the premise of this particular thread is simple bullshit; if Str8ginger was stuck with a needle, I'm the King of Denmark. I'll leave it at that because the idea that someone can be so dumb and gutless is elevating my blood pressure.

Thank you.

Here's the post @ejaculaTe referred to if anyone's interested:

On 12/18/2021 at 12:50 PM, Str8ginger said:

I want to become a poz cumdump. But like the original poster. Scary losing it all. Sad that gay men haven't helped us convert without risking more. We want to be in this brotherhood. Isn't there some way to help us fake it? Left a drug needle lying around..  oops Is there no way to help us married men become like you? Only secretly?  You've turned us on with this pozzing sex. It's been difficult for me these past months. The wife and I don't have sex anymore and I'm crazy horny for this. Been searching and all I see is nothing for straight guys. Shame we can't get pozzed and have some excuse for it.

(I've reported it, don't know if and his original post in this thread are allowed here).

And @Str8ginger:  Grow up.

"You've turned us on with this pozzing sex"?
I really don't think this is a healthy solution for your wife and you not having sex anymore. 

And purrlease:  don't blame the gays.

That's actually rather weak, or in a language you might possibly understand more easily:

Edited by Guest

39 minutes ago, ejaculaTe said:

King of Denmark

Well, try to picture this, guys: 

Me, at Court in Danemark, listening to the Jeremiah Clarke fanfare, and bending the knee to His Majesty as he passes by.   More, like that King of France, he ain't wearing a stitch !!!

<grinnnn>

17 minutes ago, BareLover666 said:

Here's the post @ejaculaTe referred to if anyone's interested

Thanks for finding that post:  I'm regretful if - in general - there aren't much in resources for "straight" men, with all the encumbrances that involves, that have decided they need raw Cock up their gut.  I do hope, however, that when this guy does find what he apparently wants, he knows how to "prep", since it sounds to me like he's really, really full.

11 minutes ago, hntnhole said:

Well, try to picture this, guys: 

Me, at Court in Danemark, listening to the Jeremiah Clarke fanfare, and bending the knee to His Majesty as he passes by.   More, like that King of France, he ain't wearing a stitch !!!

<grinnnn>

Denmark already has a Queen though.

Smokes like a factory-chimney and illustrated some of J.R.R. Tolkien's work for the Danish publications. (True and fun facts).