I love being called a slut, whore cumdumpster

OzzieCumdumpster

I know exactly what you mean. Any guy that fucks me will realise pretty soon that I'm a slut, a whore, a cumdump, a fucktoy, a fuckpig and more. They soon tell me, and I love it. When they really know me, I'm a an aids bitch, a toxic whore, an STD petri dish, a living sewer for toxic, HIV and STD riddled loads. 

On 12/21/2021 at 12:12 PM, toxicaidspig said:

I know exactly what you mean. Any guy that fucks me will realise pretty soon that I'm a slut, a whore, a cumdump, a fucktoy, a fuckpig and more. They soon tell me, and I love it. When they really know me, I'm a an aids bitch, a toxic whore, an STD petri dish, a living sewer for toxic, HIV and STD riddled loads. 

Me too. !!
I’m a trashy dumpster, knowing that I’m just a container for use by nasty tops who enjoy using me for their pleasure.
they get verbal with me and call me a nasty pig and dirty little cumdump whilst I beg for their load. 

I love it when tops recognize it and call me out on it - but I also love having bottom buds who are like me (take a load based solely on a cock pic - or no pic - and who get off on being used by random sometimes less than ideal guys). Both tops calling me slut/cumdump/fag whore & sharing pics/dories with bottom dumpster guys like me really keep me whoring more and more adventurously. 

• Like 1

for sure it feels good tho to normal people it would be insulting

when i get it it feels great, it feels right

and delivery is important too. those Men that call me a fag or bitch or worthless cumdumpster & (sound like) they mean it, thats fucking priceless

Totally do here! When guys know I am a highly promiscuous horndog and talk about me in terms of being a slut and a sexual freak of nature I get so turned on.  Even the ones who are disgusted by my partner counts and willingness to have sex with guys I don't know any place I go get me turned on when they talk about me in slut terms. I know the very fact they are talking about me says that deep down they are jealous they can't bring themselves to let go and enjoy the sexual freedoms I do.

• Piggy 3

Act like a slut, you are gonna get  treated like one.  All I have to do is mention that I need some hole and one of you worthless bottom bitches is inviting me over, not asking for a pic or anything.  There you are, door unlocked, ass up, blindfolded, waiting for any dirty cock that walks into the room.  One look at your open, glistening wet hole let's me know I'm not the first stranger you've entertained today.  

My cock gets rock hard knowing it's about to get some free hole it can fuck totally selfishly knowing you are there to be used and discarded like the dumpster you are.  When I'm inside you I can almost feel all the other guys who've been inside your worn out cunt.  Your hole is slick with warm cum and lube, and loose in a way that only a real slut hole can be.

Yeah I may say some degrading things while I'm fucking you, but the fact that you've got the penis of a total stranger you've never even seen up your ass proves everything I'm saying is true.  I cum deep in your ass, not thinking about you, but hoping the next guy appreciates the extra lube.

Once I've cum, you've served your purpose.  My dirty cock goes straight back into my pants, and I'm out the door.  Don't know your name or face and don't care.  Just thankful there's a worthless cum dumpster around when I need one.

• Like 6
  • Piggy 2
  • Thanks 1

OMG Same here. Even before I got into men. I loved being fucked by dildos and strapons. Loved when a woman would call me a slut. And now doesnt matter if it's a male or a female. I feel I have to be called a slut.

Slut, cock slut, fuck slut, sum slut. Cock sucker, whore, cum dump. Just please call me them all. Like its my name and what I am meant to be. 

On 12/24/2021 at 3:31 AM, NutBucketDC said:

less than ideal guys

There is no such thing as less than ideal guys. All men are hot!
Well all men except for when they begin to behave like snooty Heathers and Mean Girls.

I love being used, degraded, and treated like the No Loads Refused Gutter Slut I’ve grown into and become increasingly known as here - getting texts and calls from random horny hung men almost daily now. Men that see me on any site I’m on who are repeat sperm donors or new breeders know or heard that I give my fuck hole up for any men that need me to milk multiple loads out and drain their balls. Guys know there’s no load count limit when they walk in and breed my used cunt. 

Growing further into a good, better-reputable Public Dumpster - I strive to be the best cum whore I can for as many different HUNG, heavy cock-slinging alpha men in Atlanta. 

From the first message or text I get, to being pounded and loaded by the top, I almost always get degraded and told that I’m a nasty slut or a gutter trash cum whore. I love it - it’s just a way for an alpha to reinforce his dominance and remind me of my role and that he owns my hole til he’s finished breeding and unloading deep inside. 

I just verbally degraded a neighborhood cumdump during my Xmas trip.

He looks so cute w/ innocent smile when we traded face pics, and then turned out to be a total slut.

With my bare cock deep in his ass, I made him admit to me what he really was ... if he would take any cock, like at a sauna or gloryhole, -- "Yes, I will take any guys cock" he admitted.  My cock got harder just knowing he was a total faggot for all cocks.

45mins after I'd fucked my load up his ass & left, he txted me that he's just taken another load.  From a regular FB who knows he's the neighborhood slut and swings by after his hole is cum filled.  If I hadn't left town yet, I would have fucked his cummy hole again! 🐷

• Like 5
  • Piggy 2

On 12/20/2021 at 10:41 PM, OzzieCumdumpster said:

I take great satisfaction when guys call me there slut, whore or hungry cumdump, it empowers me to take even more cock knowing what they say is true about me.

Who else gets what I'm talking about.

Absolutely. Gets me hard and ready to be fucked every time I am called a slut, whore, cumdump...

• Upvote 1