First face down ass up @ home

nokiax88

I normally go to bathhouses for a fuck but today i had my first face down ass up at my own place.

It didn't took long to find a top on planet romeo 🙂 I was waiting naked with my ass up and the door open when he send a message that he was coming in.

Sniffed some poppers and he start fucking bare, i give him a blowjob too...

But he sadly didn't came. He couldn't and i respect that.

But i'm actually happy he didn't came because 5 minutes later my sister arrived at my place and she has a key 😂 😂

It was a nice fuck, he went deep in my ass.

• Like 3
  • Piggy 1
  • Haha 2

I love getting fucked face down ass up.

My friend will fuck my in spooning position if I want it romantic.

Doggystyle for casual fucking.

But when he tells me”Face dow.Ass up”I know I’m going to get an ass pounding.

yes. face down ass up is great because the top can fuck me very deep. smash tight to my ass with every inch inside my pussy when he moans and squirts his sperm deep into me. i will moan when he cumms balls deep inside my pussy.

52 minutes ago, slideinmedeep&cumm said:

yes. face down ass up is great because the top can fuck me very deep. smash tight to my ass with every inch inside my pussy when he moans and squirts his sperm deep into me. i will moan when he cumms balls deep inside my pussy.

Ild want to kiss you as I film your womb. 

The only downside to my apartment is that the buzzer doesn’t work for my unit. Meaning: any visitors or deliveries will have to wait for me to come down and open the front door. And, it’s not a door that can be left ajar or propped open, either. 
If not for that, I’d be doing the lights out, face down scene every weekend.