Breeding Zone is 1 year old today

rawTOP

Absolutely, it's the site I come to most, many times a day recently. A vital site for all types of barebackers indeed. Exploring the issues and practices has proved invaluable to me. Thank you rawTOP, the moderators and all the contributors.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...

What a wonderful site! Thanks a million Rawtop for all the hard work in making this site possible. It has certainly helped me gain the courage to go exclusively bb instead of my previous safe play only, and to reach the point where I am now taking poz cum - and loving it!

Happy Birthday Breeding Zone and many well-deserved thanks to you rawTOP for creating this incredible space for likeminded men. I can honestly say it has changed my life for the better; helping me to finally accept all that I am and act upon it. Thank you for providing a place for camaraderie with other bare backers to help men like myself find experiences and sensations never thought possible.

Happy Birthday Breedingzone and Thank you RawTop for creating the site. You will always have some problem members, it's all part of having a website or maintaining one, trust me I have been doing website work since 1996 and was glad to gradually walk away from it. Thank you again, this is truly a great site, I have meet and breed and gotten breed by quite a few folks here at breedingzone, so it does work!! Keep up the good work and Thank you !!