Christmas & Holiday Fucking

Pnpguyny

14 hours ago, ejaculaTe said:

Memories of Garrison Keillor and Prairie Home Companion... I managed to escape lutefisk all those years, but glogg was something I definitely appreciated

LOL ... Keillor indeed !!!  I used to make glogg years ago when we had large Holiday parties - made it with all the usuals, plus aqavit - until one queen had waaaay too much and threw it all up on the hall carpet (this was wtw - not easy to replace).  From then on, it was just mulled port.  For my part, I much preferred whiskey - but those days are done, and I'm glad of it.

Most of my working life I did shifts over Christmas, so often was at home on my own across either Christmas or New Years. However going home in the car in the evening, I had a fair few encounters with other workers in lay bys and cruising areas. Because the roads are really quiet, there was the opportunity to be a bit more blatant as well. Horniest was fucking a security guard in uniform outside a cottage illuminated by street lights. Sadly no one drove past at all. Otherwise I kept away from pubs and clubs as it was either holiday mark ups on entry or clingy weird guys trying to hook up to fill the holiday void period.

On 12/26/2021 at 11:19 PM, PillowPrincess0 said:

I thought bookstores were dead around holidays except black friday. I should definitely cruise around them to see any delicious thick cocks are around to play with. Maybe if i'm lucky there will be 2 or 3 more cocks to play with. Bonus if I get their numbers and make it a regular thing.

Ever since the bookstores by me reopened, they’ve been busy. I don’t live in a particularly populated area either - I just think that after being stuck at home with their wives for a year and a half, a lot of guys just need to get sucked off or fuck an easy pussy.

- Di ❤️

This is my first year managing to get "holiday fucking" and it's been heavenly! My regular trucker has not had a run coming through my area, so he's missed out. But I did manage to score two new men, including one last night. So I've definitely enjoyed my holiday and hoping that before the New Year hits I'll get at least one more. Three men all have given me their numbers and I have theirs. All three are truckers. Two of them have been total accidents that I started fucking them (including last night's encounter) while the 3rd was introduced to me by one of the others. And seeing as how all 3 of them have routes that get them through this area about once a week, I may be a very busy cumslut!