Last Christmas, I gave you my load

Part 3 - Uncle Knows Best

On Christmas morning, I woke up to a knock on the door and a failed attempt at twisting its locked doorknob. I was intertwined with Noah in his bed.

“Noah dear, it’s almost 11,” Melissa called impatiently. “Your aunt Lisa and uncle Reid are here. It’s time for presents. Don’t make me get your father to unlock this door.”

I nudged Noah awake and pointed at the door.

“I’ll be out soon,” Noah grumbled.

“Bring Judd too. I think he’s still asleep.” Her footsteps lost sound as she walked away.

Noah rubbed his eyes and looked at me with joy. He kissed me. I put my hand around his mouth and climbed on top of him. I was rock hard with morning wood, so I jammed its full length up his ass and pounded.

He held back screams as I thrusted swiftly against his prostate. I knew we had to make an appearance soon, so I didn’t delay my climax. I spilled another load into him. “Fuck! Good fuck toy!”

I pulled out to look at his gaping sloppy hole. “I wanna take you home and let all my friends use you. I wanna whore you out in Los Angeles, get that pussy overflowing with toxic cum.”

Noah looked at me with glee. “I want all that toxic cum.” He still didn’t know what ‘toxic’ meant.

I went and slipped into my jeans and winter sweater. Noah put on a shirt and thin light blue gym shorts without underwear underneath. His ass was prominent, and I could see a wet spot in the back as my charged cum dripped out of his hole.

Noah and I slapped on our Christmas joy demeanor and ran into the living room. 

“There’s my boy!” Uncle Reid exclaimed at the sight of Noah. Reid was an attractive, tall man with salt and pepper hair in his late 30s. He had been married to Aunt Lisa for two years. According to his older sister Melissa, he had been the black sheep of the family and a party boy bachelor in New York City throughout his 20s and early 30s. His marriage with Lisa had come out of nowhere. “Come sit on my lap. You’re so big now!”

Noah sat his wet pussy down on his uncle’s jean leg. “It’s been too long Uncle Reid!”

“Happy belated birthday Noah! I can tell you’re all grown up now.” Reid looked at me with knowing eyes.

We introduced ourselves, and I sensed a profound lack of chemistry between Lisa and Reid. We proceeded to open presents and eat breakfast pastries. Noah finally got up off of Reid’s lap to open the last box, a big present from his uncle. The wet spot on Noah’s shorts was prominent and a wet spot on Reid’s jeans had started to form. The present was a flying drone.

“Noah, why don’t we go to a park to test out your drone? Judd, you should come along.”

The three of us piled into Reid’s car, narrowly escaping others who contemplated joining. As Reid started to drive, he began to chuckle.

“You two look a bit tired. Up late?”

Noah looked down guiltily in the backseat. I could tell Reid knew, so there was no point in hiding. “Up all night.”

“I could tell. So much cum leaking out of my nephew’s wet pussy.”

“Yea, I gave him seven loads, including one this morning.”

“Fuck yea. I’m jealous. We’re going to my motel room. I want a taste.” He looked in the rearview mirror at Noah. “I’ve been waiting for you to turn 18, and, when you finally do, you give your sweet pussy to a complete stranger. You’re even more of a cumslut than I hoped.”

Noah looked shocked. “You’re gay Uncle Reid?”

“Duh!”

“What about Lisa?”

“Lisa is asexual and doesn’t even live with me in New York. I only married her to get Melissa off my back about finding the right woman. Your mom was relentless with setting me up on dates when I visited home. Lisa had to deal with the same bullshit from her family.”

We parked at the motel and made our way to Reid’s room. Eyes followed Noah’s wet gym shorts as the stain was obvious and had the beautiful aroma of semen.

Once in the room, Reid lifted Noah, tossed him on the bed, and ripped off his shorts. His face dove into Noah’s leaking boypussy and began devouring. I stripped and sat in front of Noah’s face offering him my tool. Noah was overwhelmed with all the attention; I could feel his racing pulse as my cock invaded his throat.

Reid lapped up my semen and began fingering his nephew’s loose pussy to draw more toxic semen out and into his mouth. “Judd, your cum tastes amazing.”

I pondered how Uncle Reid would react to me pozzing his nephew but figured he would see my biohazard tattoo. No need to hide it. “Toxic cum tastes the best.”

Reid slapped his nephew’s asscheeks around his face and looked up. “You impregnated my nephew?” He licked cum off his lips.

I nodded and smiled. “Seven toxic servings of my DNA marinating in this fucking slut.” I grabbed Noah’s head and thrusted my cock in his throat with force.

“Fuck. I’m so fucking jealous. You took his virginity and you get to be his maker.” He pulled off his shirt to reveal a biohazard tattoo on his pec. “I’m his uncle. That was my job.”

“Who knows? Maybe my seeds didn’t convert him. Still got a chance to be his uncle maker.”

Noah was diligently throating my cock, but his ears perked at ‘convert.’ As he was starting to connect the dots, his uncle whipped out his pierced 8-inch cock and place it at his boyhole. Noah flinched at the cold of the metal, but continued sucking.

Reid grabbed Noah by the hair, pulled him up, and held his body against his own. “You ready to become the toxic cumdump you were always meant to be, Noah?”

“Yea,” Noah panted.

“You know what toxic means, right?”

Noah shook his head.

“It means you’re going to have my HIV in your cells. You already have Judd’s HIV. You’ll definitely have more toxic tops filling your delightful boyhole.”

Noah’s jaw dropped at the news. He got HIV on his first fuck, and now his uncle was hellbent on giving him more. I wondered if he considered fighting his fate. If he did, it was short-lived, because he collapsed onto this elbows and pressed his ass to his uncle’s groin. “Give me your HIV, Uncle Reid. I want to be your toxic cumdump.”

Reid wasted no time, jamming the full length of his pierced cock into his nephew’s hole. Noah squealed. I jacked off and enjoyed the show.

Reid jackhammered. “I saved up my load for 10 days to give you the best birthday and Christmas gift. Tell me where you want it boy.”

Noah was breathing hard, lost in the pain his uncle was inflicting on his rectum.

Reid pulled Noah by the hair, slapped him hard and dropped him back to the bed. “Where do you want me to cum boy?”

“Cum inside me,” Noah screamed.

“You want me to poz you?”

“Please uncle, poz me! Cum inside me!” Noah shrieked loudly.

Reid grunted and slammed his cock to the hilt, busting his 10-day HIV-positive load deep inside Noah. Noah squirted on the bed. Reid collapsed on Noah. 

I got to my knees and shoved my engorged tool into Reid’s mouth. “Swallow my fresh load, you sick fuck.”

Noah began to weep, overcome with emotion as his sex high wore off. 

Reid stayed on top of him, running his fingers through his hair. “It’ll be OK. You’ll find this was the most rewarding gift you’ll ever get. You can be free. No worries, no inhibitions.”

A loud knock on the door cut through the emotion. I hopped off the bed, strode over to door and opened it completely naked.

• Like 25
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 19

Part 4 - Twelve Apoztles

Six men of various ages, ethnicities and builds stood at the door.

A fit, young Black man named James spoke first. “We heard a slut is getting pozzed in here.” He looked around me to see Reid standing and Noah’s young plump buttcheeks on the bed. He licked his lips and pushed past me, followed by the other men.

Noah looked at the men, tears still in his eyes. He pushed his butt in the air and stabilized himself on his hands and knees. He reached around and slapped his own ass, offering it too all the men.

I closed the door and watched as the men stripped their clothes, each with a biohazard or scorpion tattoo. Their eyes were glued on Noah’s leaking hole and pristine twink body. 

James knelt down and licked up the streams of semen. Noah moaned as James’s long tongue slid in his ravaged sphincter.

Reid stood in the corner on his phone. I walked over to see what he was doing and the answer made me laugh evilly.

Uncle Reid had put up a Sniffies ad for this motel room whoring out his nephew. The gangbang description read “18yo virgin looking to take all loads on Christmas #noloadsrefused #neg4poz.” The ad had over 30 RSVPs.

“I’ve been planning this for weeks,” Reid cackled. “That boyhole is about to be packed with so many strains, already got our two.” He pinched my ass, and we stroked each other’s cocks while watching the main show.

James had slipped his thick 11-inch cock into Noah’s pussy and was giving the blond 18-year-old time to adjust. It was crazy to think that, not even 24 hours ago, Noah was a virgin. Now, he was getting gangbanged by HIV-positive strangers and his uncle.

As James thrust is pole up the young boyhole, men gathered around Noah, stroking their cocks. An older wasted white man with a short cock and long pubes directed Noah to suck him. “You like that AIDS cock boy? My viral load is through the roof.” 

Noah slurped up his poz precum and sent the small cock as deep into his mouth as possible. James began to growl and his balls pushed his viral load deep into Noah’s bowels. 

As he pulled out, middle aged Asian man with a six inch uncut cock took his place. Noah cleaned off James’s cock like a good bottom, taking all 11 inches in his throat. 

“Fuck. You’re a natural!” James exclaimed. “You’re gonna get a few more of my toxic loads. You want that?”

With his lips wrapped around the cock, Noah looked up at the man with pleading eyes. He needed the man’s sperm. He needed all the men’s sperm.

The gangbang continued for a few hours. On top of Reid and me, Noah took 10 poz cocks, most completely anonymous. I filmed a lot of it.

As the last guy left, Noah laid on his stomach. Cum dripped down his taint from his gaping boyhole. Black sharpie tally marks indicated 21 loads received since arriving at the motel.

Reid slapped Noah’s ass, and it jiggled with the force. “Merry Christmas boy! How you feeling?”

“Fucking wrecked,” Noah sensually rejoiced. “I don’t think I can walk.”

Reid dug in his bag, pulled out an extra large-sized butt plug and shoved it in Noah’s toxic treasure trove. “Can’t let any of that charged cum leak out of you.”

I laid down next to Noah and pulled him in for a cuddle. “You did so well today Noah. Those men left very satisfied.”

Noah smiled at me, feeling the warm appreciation. “I love having their seeds inside me.”

I kissed him. 

Reid laid down on the other side of Noah. “We should shower and get going boys. It’s almost dinner time! Time to get straight again!”

We showered the scents of sex off our bodies and drove back to the house.

• Like 22
  • Piggy 14