Last Christmas, I gave you my load

Part 6 - The Final Descent

Noah was really quiet in the backseat as we drove back to the motel. I couldn’t blame him for being upset. He had just been humiliated in front of and potentially rejected by his parents.

The air in the motel room was heavy with the scent of sex and body fluids. Reid and I had the intention of sleeping once we arrived at the motel room, but Noah stripped and jumped onto the bed. He began stroking his cock.

“Fuck! That was the hottest thing that ever happened to me! Today is the best day of my life!”

Reid and I looked at each other, completely perplexed.

“Reid, tell every top in the city! I need to get fucking filled. My boyhole is my gift to the community.”

Reid sat down on the bed with a look of concern on his face. “Noah, it’s OK to be upset. We can just relax tonight. You don’t need to —.”

Noah grabbed Reid’s head with both hands and looked him straight in the eye.

“Uncle, I’m empty. It all leaked out. Poz your boy.”

Noah pulled his uncle in for an extended kiss. Reid threw his phone back to me to post an ad and whore out Noah. Reid’s cock was deep in his nephew in no time.

Noah’s ad blew up. A lot of gay men were trying to avoid their families. A lot of straight men were trying to avoid their families. Within an hour, the room was packed with at least 20 men stroking their cocks.

Noah proclaimed that there was only one rule: no condoms. He wanted to be a semen cesspool.

As the night went on, I watched as each man had his way with this blond twink. Many more came. Cocks of all shapes and sizes spewed seeds in the 18-year-old who had just lost his virginity last night.

By the wee hours of the night, Noah’s hole overflowed with manseed. His belly was bloated with the piss of six men who donated their streams to Noah’s throat. His body’s volume was simply incapable of carrying so much fluid, but he feverishly continued receiving men’s most precious gifts until the morning.

As the last man dressed to leave, Noah sprawled out face-down on the cum-soaked sheets. His hole looked like a white puddle, unable to close. Tally marks covered his back, declaring his body contained 65 loads.

When we opened the door for the last man to leave, Reid and I were frightened by who we saw in the doorway.

Keith stood there, gun in its holster around his waist. His eyes gazed upon his son whose face was planted in the filthy motel sheets with his soaked ass in the air. With his head down, Noah had no idea his father was in the room.

Keith looked like a broken man. I assumed he hadn’t gotten any sleep since we last saw him. 

He walked up behind Noah and scanned the two bulbous cheeks and moist hole. He grabbed each cheeks with his massive hands and squeezed them together before releasing them and watching strings of semen stretch across Noah’s puckered hole.

It was then I realized I was in for a show. Keith’s eyes were filled with curious lust. A bulge bigger than his gun had grown down the leg of his jeans.

Keith stepped back with his eyes fixated on the hole. He slowly stripped to only his socks. His beefy yet sculpted torso and muscled arms and legs were covered in coarse body hair. His thick cut cock stretched to 9 inches and curved to the left just slightly.

His cock fell upon Noah’s wet hole as he grabbed his hips. He motioned a soft pound against his bum. Noah moaned softly, face still buried in the sheets.

Then Keith completed his dissent, gently sliding his thick cock into Noah’s gaping hole. He intently watched his tool plunge until he had penetrated his son’s second hole.

Noah threw his head up and intensely moaned. “Give me more Daddy. Fuck yea!”

Keith shoved the rest of his pipe into his son, bottoming out and making Noah squeal. He then rapidly and repeatedly jabbed that hole, cum splattering explosively at each impact.

Noah was losing his mind with the intensity. He was exhausted and completely wrecked by the full night of taking loads, and this was the biggest cock he’d had in hours. The pain and the pleasure mixed for a perfect cocktail of euphoria. “Fuck me Daddy! My hole is yours.”

Keith broke his silence. “You’ll always be my little Noey.”

Noah immediately woke from his sexual hyperdrive, mouth gapping. Only one person called him “Noey.” He slowly turned his head to  see his father pounding his sloppy hole. “Dad! What the hell?!”

Keith snatched Noah’s hair and shoved his face into the sheets. “Don’t you fucking use that language with me Noey. You’re a dirty slut, and I came to punish you.” 

He stepped his feet up onto the bed, lifting Noah’s body forward. He squatted his throbbing cock into the hole and fucked his son like an animal. “If you’re going to hell Noey, I’m going with you.”

Keith’s hole was completely exposed in this squatting position. Reid had fantasized about getting inside Keith since Melissa first brought him home. He saw his opportunity, and he lubed up his tool. Keith gave no opposition as Reid punctured his pierced cock into his brother-in-law’s rectum.

I jacked off, watching this family orgy at peak action. The three hot sweaty men fucked in a line. Keith made out with his son as his and Reid’s thrusts escalated.

Keith started panting. “I’m gonna blow Noey. You want father’s sperm?”

“Please Dad. Cum in me!”

Keith slammed into Noah, spewing rope after rope of his father seed. Reid subsequently slammed into Keith, filling the Christian conservative man on his descent to Hell with poisonous poz cum.

I hopped on the bed, grabbed Keith’s head, and shoved my ejaculating cock in his mouth. “You like that Hellboy?”

Keith smiled around my cock. I knew he was hooked.

“Fuck. That was so much cum Keith. When was the last time you fucked mom?” Noah laughed.

Keith swatted Noah’s ass. It jiggled around his dick. “Still call me dad, Noey. I hadn’t cum in weeks. I don’t really have sex with your mom anymore. It was never that great anyway. Seeing your slutty hole today awakened something in me.” Keith leaned down and kissed Noah on the forehead.

“I should get going before your mom wakes up and sees I’m gone.” Reid pulled out of Keith, and Keith pulled out of Noah. After a couple minutes, Keith was gone.

Noah looked at Reid and me with a huge, shocked grin. “How the fuck did that happen?” He giggled and collapsed his head onto a pillow.

Reid got off the bed and backed towards the bathroom. “You’re telling me! I just pozzed my sister’s husband. The most conservative Jesus freak I know. What a fucking awesome Christmas!” 

Reid shut the door. I stood over Noah, gazing upon his ravaged body. “Look at what I unleashed,” I laughed.

Noah snorted and laughed. Then the tired slut fell asleep, cum soaking into him.

When the time came, I said goodbye to Reid, kissed Noah as he slept, and left for the airport.

Almost a year has passed since the adventures of last Christmas. I’ve kept in touch with Noah and Reid from across the country. 

Noah moved in with Reid in New York City and became his permanent house boy. He got his high school diploma in New York and is taking a year off before college to focus on his true passion in life: being a universal cumdump.

Reid finally ended his sham of a marriage with Lisa. He’s free to openly be the poz top he’s always been. It’s generated him thousands of adoring Twitter followers.

Reid finally got around to telling Keith that the load he had deposited was charged. Keith promptly got tested, and the test came back positive. He now sleeps in Noah’s old room, and Melissa has no idea what happened to their marriage. Every once in a while, he sneaks in a blond twink, role plays as if they’re Noah and inseminates them.

Melissa came around to accepting Noah for being gay, but definitely doesn’t want to hear about his sexcapades. Reid, however, is still on her naughty list.

As for me, nothing has really changed. However, instead of traveling during the holidays this year, I am hosting Reid and Noah for another cumdump Christmas. Maybe I’ll let you know how it goes 😉

• Like 17
  • Piggy 14
  • Thanks 3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...