Balls...

Cockstrap

My big balls keep getting very sweaty and smelly...is it because I let to much spunk run over them ....love the smell of other guy juices......wearing my jock to get it more tasty.........got one guy get his tongue and face into my sweaty balls says he loves the smell.........love guys spreading there cum over my balls and cock and sucking .......dose anyone else have the same...sweaty balls and crotch........what’s to be done.........answers guys!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by Cockstrap
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1

Is it an issue for you or one of your kinky stuffs? I assume and hope it’s the latter one. I love men smell. Everywhere. Although I shave my balls, my crotch can become sweaty soon. It is the same between my butt cheeks. The most sweat able parts of my body are my hairy armpits.

I really love sweaty and smelly body parts. I love to lick them, sniff them long. I will do the same with your cum and piss covered smelly ans sweaty crotch and balls. 

• Piggy 1

16 hours ago, Cockstrap said:

My big balls keep getting very sweaty and smelly...is it because I let to much spunk run over them ....love the smell of other guy juices

This is only relevant if you haven't showered/bathed since you "let to [sic] spunk run over them". Assuming you wash regularly, this should not be an ongoing problem.

16 hours ago, Cockstrap said:

wearing my jock to get it more tasty.........got one guy get his tongue and face into my sweaty balls says he loves the smell.........love guys spreading there cum over my balls and cock and sucking .......dose anyone else have the same...sweaty balls and crotch........what’s to be done.........answers guys!!!!!!!!!!

Sounds to me like (a) you like this, (b) other guys like this, so.... who says anything is "to be done"? If you like it, keep it going. If you don't, bathe. This is not rocket science.

i have found that when i shave, the odors that develop in my crotch happen sooner and are stronger. When i have hair there, it seems to wick the moisture away and i stay fresher. 

i'm more bottom than cock sucker, but being a cocksucker is definitely part of my bottom nature.  i do not like very strong smells, but i do like something in between? Clean, but still exuding pheromones. i never was my face after sucking a Mans cock, i fucking love having the lingering scent of His cock and balls on my face. Every breath i take for hours afterward are filled with the scent of His cock and balls and it's better than poppers for me, it takes my imagination right back to me being between His legs and pleasuring Him. I also love the scent of His cum, and even piss, on my breath. 

• Piggy 2

Dirty smells is not so much my thing... But I love (big) sweaty balls.
That they sweat is natural I think. There's a whole system going on there to keep your nutsack at the optimum temperature for our sperm.

Sometimes my balls are more sweaty than other times. When I'm chilling I like to feel them being loose and without constraint. Naked or without underwear are best imo.

• 1 month later...

Love the  smell of  large sweaty  low hanging Balls

i lick  and suck on them

Male pheromones are better than poppers for me

I usually go Commando, let’s them hang low to churn large quantities of sperm

• Like 1