Please post all Xhamster videos here - This is so hot!!

• 2 weeks later...
17 hours ago, BBCountryCum76 said:

Thanks for posting this.  Have always loved Michael Brandon, knew him years ago.  Just hate that he always uses a condom.

5 hours ago, HardOneLA said:

Thanks for posting this.  Have always loved Michael Brandon, knew him years ago.  Just hate that he always uses a condom.

Yes, for sure.  I would love to see him give or take it raw.  There is supposed to be a raw video from the early days when he was partying.  He is also good at fisting.  Did you hear his story from when he was married and figured out that he preferred guys? 

• Upvote 1

On 9/21/2024 at 2:24 PM, partying.hard said:

I’ve never heard of gayprolapse.com … but I may have discovered my new favourite

What the fuck?  Seriously?  Did I cripple their server by watching so many videos? I tried to get to the site today and there’s no connection.  (Unless the server is underwater in some hurricane ravaged state)