Please post all Xhamster videos here - This is so hot!!

This is what i want to experience. The way his asshole is used and loose and just sits on his dick, how his mancunt lips wrap around his partners cock. 

And at 1:40 to 1:45 fuck i would clean all that up with my tongue.

And at 3:30, i want to be the 3rd guy and go beneath the bottom,  pull his fat throbbing cock towards me and suck and lick it all over. Then let it hang and bounce around while he gets fucked, and he will cum without touching his cock and I'll be right there to catch it all with my mouth.  

Fuck i need cock so bad. 

[think before following links] [think before following links] https://xhamster.com/videos/fucking-loose-sloppy-holes-3-xh7hHEW

• Like 3
  • Piggy 2

18 hours ago, hungrypighole said:

WOW!! That was fucking phenomenal!!! 

Couldn't stop watching the scenes where they are pushing and oozing loads of sperm from their fucked mancunts.

See how fast and amped up every one was in that video... their minds temporarily no longer able to focus on anything else other than the need to FUCK A FLESHY HOLE AND BLAST.... EVERY.... GODDAMN DROP OF SEED I HAVE INSIDE MY FULL READY TO POP BALLS...

• drscorpio changed the title to Please post all Xhamster videos here - This is so hot!!
  • drscorpio pinned this topic
  • 3 weeks later...

I want to be the 3rd guy in this video at 5:25 to 6:00

I want to be right there when he pulls his swelled up cock out and blasts rope after rope of hot jizz all over his partners freshly fucked puffy asshole and ill waste no time going grabbing his throbbing cock and sucking the rest of whatever cum he has left in his balls out and down my throat also cleaning his cock off spotless then immediately move onto that cum covered mancunt that's turned inside out and winking at me... plunge my hungry tongue into his open fuckhole sucking and lapping up every drop of precious jizz.

[think before following links] https://xhamster.com/videos/breeding-cumpilation-hot-loads-deep-in-sloppy-fuckholes-xhMGVLF

THIS!! 4:40 ON i want to be the 3rd guy sucking, swallowing,  licking, jerking, rimming, tongue fucking...

FUCKING HOT AS FUCK 4:40 ON

EDIT: I take that back!! FAST FORWARD TO 5:38 to the end!!! 

That is exactly what I want to experience!! Drained throbbing cock hanging with the last drops of cum seeping out for me to suck and swallow AND a winking cum covered mancunt freshly fucked, puffy and slightly open.. perfect for me to dip my tongue in and swirl my mouth around his hole lapping up every drop of jizz!!

Then get on my knees and lean forward, ass up high, legs spread, my eager hole ready to mounted, used and abused and my guts waiting for someone to shoot and spray their warm load inside me.

[think before following links] [think before following links] https://xhamster.com/videos/lots-of-cum-xhOxh8D

Edited by Lustofalltrades

Hope I'm not repeating this vid but even if, think it's worth watching again.  No foreplay, no kissing, no fake scenes.   Just lots of clips of the zone we all strive to be in - the Breeding Zone!  Oink!

[think before following links] https://xhamster.com/videos/cumpilation-of-cum-inside-ass-10073345

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1