Basement breeding while partner sleeps

My partner and I have a great sex life - pretty much daily - we play with others together , go to bathhouses , glory holes - etc . 
We played with this daddy type about 5 years older than us today - he fucked both me and my partner- my partner and I flip flopped and in the end the my partner and I bred rack other and my partner got the Daddy’s load - my partner passed out and the Daddy left but since I had been partaking liberally I was at the point of no return - I went on BBRT - found three” Oh Shit “ dicked Black Guys and took them down into it basement ( unfinished orderly / clean but dungeon and castle - like , we have these half walls in one section perfect fro a bottom to be on his back legs up ass on the edge - so I got naked , lubed up and offered up my hole to the Gentleman - and fortunately they were not Gentleman beaches those Monster Fuck Stick the width of fire logs and length of small trees - fucked me cross eyed. Three stories down I cannot believe my partner didn’t hear us or at least me - I didn’t care my hole was being ripped open and my prostate smashed to pieces sending pre- cum and piss flying in spurts over my belly and chest . 
when they finished I showed them out and crawled into bed. Waking my partner up who got up and took himself to a horned up level with some assistance in the bathroom - he emerged hugging and panting - rock hard and ready and how he didn’t know or figure it out eating cum from my ass and the scent of those three men all over my body - he went to work thicker than any Dick I’ve seen but not as long as the monsters that ripped me to shreds he sent the final blows home and my ass tore open as he flooded my insides while he pounded me into the ground 

ITS WILD ]when I get fucked by a stranger in town as my partner sleeps beside us.   The dude thrusts and finally shots his load up my asshole.  Love  feeling those swimmers in my ass.   Always looking for more fucking top to seed my hole

• Piggy 2

I snuck into a dudes house once. He said his partner was asleep behind <he pointed> that door went I went in. We went in another room across from that. I bred his ass bareback and left him to crawl into bed with his bf while my babies were still looking for a home inside him.   HOT. 

• Like 1
  • Piggy 5
  • Thanks 2

Hello - at a early age , in my teens , I spent 2 weeks with my Uncle and Cousin !  A small house , 2 bed rooms / sharing a bed with my cousin , several party's  ! My cousin gave me a pill , each night , for hangovers !  I slept like a baby but woke up in the morning body sore !  Soon being nude in the hot tube - j.o sessions - becoming a sexual object - could not refuse - cum addicted and being High !

• 4 weeks later...