Choice or need to be a slut/cumdump/whore?

wgm1964

Hey guys, apologies if this post is repeating something here already – I looked pretty carefully but couldn’t find any post that quite fit. I was a late starter at taking loads, and I guess have always been regrettably a bit more selective about guys I go with than I would have preferred. I’ve either been satisfied in a monogamous relationship or had a couple of regular FBs, and with those, even on the best of nights, never got more than three loads deep in my hole. Now that was great, but I read posts on the site from guys (tops and bottoms) identifying as sluts, or whores or cumdumps (bottoms), with admiration and some envy, at reading stories about taking or giving multiple loads, sometimes anonymous not just in a day but sometimes day after day after day (these really get me off). I sort of wish I could be like that, but it leaves me wondering; what is it that allows or encourages a guy to be a slut or whore or cumdump? Is it a choice, a need, compulsion, or something else? Thanks guys.

I think it’s a combination of these. You always have a choice about the path you’re going to take. We make choices about our life’s direction, large and small, every day. You may feel a need and a deep desire to do these things based on some combination of your biological nature, your upbringing and your psychology. The desire may become intense enough to occupy your thought to the point of obsession, to the extent that you may feel compelled to act upon it.

You are not, however, actually compelled to do so. Hundreds of thousands of would-be sluts live deeply closeted lives because, for whatever reason, they make the choice not to act on their desires. This decision sometimes leaves them miserable and unfulfilled because they are neglecting a deep need that they have, but the need does not dictate what they become.

Many here will reflexively tell you that it’s what you are! You have no choice! Go for it! Without suggesting fir a moment that you stop to think. If you want to be a slut, weigh the potential consequences of that decision - there are potential social and medical consequences - and if that price is something you’re willing to pay in exchange for satisfying your urge, then do it. If not, don’t, and be content that you have made the best decision fir your own life.

I felt a strong need, and, prompted by a sense of urgency that I was losing any opportunity to try, made the choice to indulge in it. I have paid heavily for that decision, and my path has led me to be fundamentally transformed. Before I began, I was a sexually reserved straight-arrow. Now, I am a trained sexual submissive who believes absolutely that I have a duty and purpose to be cunted by Men for the satisfaction of their lusts, and I have become a debased, debauched, devolved thing little resembling what I was. And it feels natural to me now for a man I have never met to violently rut his penis in my anus until he ejaculates inside my body. 

Consider carefully.

Edited by ErosWired
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2

It’s a need/compulsion I find really hard to describe. Maybe it’s Latino culture but we’re really sex positive, not sex negative. It’s a natural normal thing that’s encouraged…part of the machismo thing I suppose. I know I have to be careful in what I describe here but I started having sex at a young age and having a lot of it. A lot of my buds did too. Once you let that genie out of the bottle it’s hard to put back in. Soon your buds aren’t enough, you’re on websites and apps looking for more. It kind of turns into a rush and a thrill. The excitement of discovering a new body and what turns him on, feeling the pleasure of him fucking you, cumming inside you, you doing the same to him. It kind of goes in bursts too. There’s some days I’m not preoccupied with having sex and there’s some days where that’s all I can think of, so I’m on Kik, Grindr, at one of the ABS’s, cruising the gym or the trails. Doing anything, saying anything to get some. Today is a great example as I’m already horny AF and chatting with a bud about hooking up now. After that I’ll be on Kik seeing if anyones looking while I hit the gym to see if there’s guys there looking. Probably hit Paris, the ABS at lunch as guys go there for a quickie. Then the trails later as it gets warmer. I will take as many loads today as I can get.

• Like 1